Camanche Help?

Bigfish

Camanche Help?

Post by Bigfish »

Hey Guy's, I have a small club tournament at Camanche this saturday
and was wondering if I could gets some help? I have not fished Camanche in about three years. Any help would be great. Thanx Tony A.K.A -Bigfish.
Bigfish

Re: Camanche Help?*NM*

Post by Bigfish »

*NM*test
MT

Post by MT »

Keep it simple. We had a great day there Saturday split shotting small worms in brown and purple hues. Fish were suprisingly shallow. No reaction bite for us but that could change soon. MT
Patrick

Re: Camanche Help?

Post by Patrick »

Hey BigFish,

I found that if you fish the back of coves that are facing west in the afternoon you have better then average chance of getting your neck sunburned.

What do you mean a "small club"?
BassNCop

Post by BassNCop »

Ask some of the Pros that fished there last weekend and got a check from the Future Pro Tour series. They should be able to help you out.
Bigfish

Post by Bigfish »

thanx
plungers

Post by plungers »

sent you a PM check it out. jim
Mike Sr.

Post by Mike Sr. »

We fished the FPT event and stayed in the lower/dam area. No reaction bite and caught all our fish split shotting worms and baby brush hogs. The worm was a Keeper 082 w/red and green flake and the Brush Hog was watermelon seed. We only managed 9 lbs.. Good luck.
Mike Sr.

Post by Mike Sr. »

We fished the FPT event and stayed in the lower/dam area. No reaction bite and caught all our fish split shotting worms and baby brush hogs. The worm was a Keeper 082 w/red and green flake and the Brush Hog was watermelon seed. We only managed 9 lbs.. Good luck.
MT

Post by MT »

BassnCop, Care to elaborate on your post? Does it suggest that there are people fishing the event that shouldn't be? Mike Thompson