Kyle Clement Memorial Fund Established

sTony

Post by sTony »

Novato, Calif. – The Northern California bass fishing community lost a cherished family member on Saturday, May 10, 2008 when 25-year-old Kyle Clement from Anderson, Calif. was thrown from his vessel while operating it on the California Delta. He was preparing for the upcoming FLW Stren Series tournament on the California Delta; he was doing what he loved.

Clement has been a fixture in Western tournament trails for the majority of his life. He had established himself as a worthy competitor in FLW competition since he began fishing that organization in the year 2000. Since that time, Clement had notched two wins in the FLW Stren Series as a Co-angler, both at Clear Lake, in 2005 and 2007.

He had recently made his first professional entry in Stren Series competition April 16 – 19, 2008 at Clear Lake, a tournament in which he placed 20th in a field of 200.

Clement leaves behind his father Pat, mother Trina, a Brother Cliff, Sister Jamie, and longtime girlfriend Alicia, along with many friends and the respect and admiration of those who competed with and against him on the water.

A Kyle Clement Memorial Fund has been established and donations can be made in lieu of flowers at:

Circle Bank
c/o Kyle Clement Memorial Fund
1400A Grant Ave
Novato, CA 94945
Last edited by sTony on Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
benwilliams

Re: Kyle Clement Memorial Fund Established

Post by benwilliams »

Please give what you can to help the Clement family in their time of need.
Gator

Post by Gator »

Ben - Someone mentioned a tournament for this.....do you think this would be a good idea? If so, consider your TD/Weighmaster and equipment covered by me.

Let us know.....
benwilliams

Post by benwilliams »

It sounds like a fine idea to me. Unfortunatley while I have participated in hundreds of tournaments I don't know anything about putting one on. If we could get some help in this area it could help the family quite a bit. Maybe someone will step up. Of course I will offer help in any way I can.
Gator

Post by Gator »

Consider someone STEPPED UP. I will find out the next available Delta date and we will make it happen.

Please PM me your contact info. I will PM you mine.
Mark Hiser

Post by Mark Hiser »

NM
Mark Hiser
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

Just a quick note to let you know that we raised $156 from the Southern Nutcase Classic bowling event to be donated to the family, with our deepest and most sincere condolences.

Roger
Tight lines forever!
http://www.tunaman.org

*DISCLAIMER* - This post is in no way meant to be offensive. If you feel it is, please re-read then PM me for an explanation if it still offends?
Gator

Post by Gator »

AWESOME ROGER!!! The auctions have started with a bang and will get better and better - if you wanna PayPal it let me know......
rdesmangles

Post by rdesmangles »

This is a very good idea! I am making myself available to assist the family in any way that I can. Gator, if I can assist please let me know. Roy...
http://www.legalshield.com/hub/rdesmangles