To all Tournament fisherman

To all Tournament fisherman

Post by Guest »

Since everyone has been talking about gas and the cost of fishing, I thought now would be a good time to mention a few things. Most everyone has published their schedules for 2006 and many of you are planning for next year. Now is the time to think about where to get your best bang for your dollar. This is not a knock on any tournament director, but you need to seriously consider changing to 100% BASS if you dont already fish with us. With the highest payback in the business by far, cashing a check means covering expenses better. I know some folks fish certain circuits because they like the TD and some like the schedule advantage. However, With cost continually rising, now is the time to Switch to 100% BASS and still have a good time while winning more money. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 530-274-1397 or email at bass100@earthlink.net. I look forward to talking to you and hopefully helping you in your fishing choice.
Thanks in advance to all

Bob "Korny" Kornhauser
Owner 100% BASS
TWinger

I agree with you,

Post by TWinger »

And would urge all to fish with you. You will not find a better run event, and great pay out. What I relay on is the fairness and the rules being the rules. Even if it hurts when loosing a weigh slip. You will not find an event to be run more fairly for all contestants.
Last edited by TWinger on Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Troy Winger
gt5bass

I concur as well...

Post by gt5bass »

I hope to get back to fishin' some of the 100% Bass events in '06 as Korny (TopNut) runs top notch events...and he's not a bad stick either :)
[i][color=green]It is what it is[/color] :|[/i]
RougeBass

Re: To all Tournament fisherman

Post by RougeBass »

Is the Pro-AM on Shasta on February 25 set in stone or is it still subject to change?
R watts

100% BASS

Post by R watts »

I have fished a few different circuts in the past few years and none have come close to the quality of 100%. Without a doubt Bob puts on one of, if not the best, events around. You can't find better people, use of facilites, and the best payout around. The only thing I hope to change in the 2006 is collecting some of those payouts for myself, with any luck.

schedule is set in stone unless someone

Post by Guest »

points out a mistake I have made that warrants a schedule change.

korny
Mitch

Sat or Sun

Post by Mitch »

Korny, The Motherlode toury on Mar 5 says Sat......Mar 5 is a Sunday Which is correct ?
RougeBass

Post by RougeBass »

No mistake Bob just trying to figure out what scheduals will work for me this year. Thank you!
billythekidd44

Post by billythekidd44 »

My buddy and I went in on a boat this year and wanted to fish one of the local circuits to get our feet wet.Talked to a bunch of people to see which circuit that best fit us,then I finally decided to ask Ish if he had any advice for us,and he recommended the 100% circuit.He said Bob was a well organized and good guy and also said you also cant beat the payouts.I have to honestly say fishing our rookie season this year in the 100% team circuit has been a great experience,Ish was on the money.It was very well organized,and all the guys we fished against were cool.Thx Korny you and your staff did a fine job,I highly recommend 100%.I`ll see you at the T.O.C. :D
Bill