The Latest From TackleWarehouse.Com

sTony

The Latest From TackleWarehouse.Com

Post by sTony »

Advance Notice Team Daiwa-S Rods in Stock

Daiwa has brought back their original Team Daiwa-S rods and Tackle Warehouse has bought all the actions available! You can get these rods right now before they're available anywhere else! Choose from this great lineup, casting rods only; from $94.99-$119.99

Team Daiwa -S Casting Rods
Team Daiwa Tough & Light Frog Rod

Best Seller-Daiwa Frog Rods
We now have the Best Selling Tough and Light Frog rod back in stock and Tackle Warehouse is still the only place you can get this great rod.

Curados-Get Them While They Last
Shimano has DISCONTINUED the Curado reel as we know it! The familiar green Curado will soon be a thing of the past and Tackle Warehouse has stocked up on these reels. If you want a Curado, get them before they're gone because they won't be back!

Shimano Curado 100 Super Free Casting Reels - $129.99
Shimano Curado 200 Casting Reels - $119.99
Shimano Curado 200 Super Free Casting Reels - $149.99

Best Sellers- Frogs Frogs Frogs!
Frog and rat season is in full swing across the US and Tackle Warehouse has one of the most complete selections of frogs you can find in one place! The red hot Sumo frog leads the pack and we have every color produced, take a look at the complete selection. Bobby Barracks Perfect Frog is dominating tournaments everywhere because the design allows lots of movement and gives you an improved hookup rate. Check out our selection of the hot, new solid-bodied plastic frogs that anglers are fishing with great success everywhere. The Zoom Horny Toad, the Sizmic Toad and Popping Toad are perfect for fishing over scum and slop, in the pads and even open water. Buy 'em all at the lowest prices you can find anywhere!

Boze Sumo Frogs - 17 Colors - $6.59
Snag Proof Perfect Frog 1/2oz - 8 Colors - $6.99
Zoom Horny Toad - 18 Colors - $3.19
Sizmic Toad 6pk - 18 Colors - $2.49

Hot Sellers And New Reels From Team Daiwa
Tackle Warehouse also has the newest Team Daiwa reel, the hot new Fuego Spinning. This magnesium bodied reel boasts great line capacity with a compact and ultralight body. Team Daiwa's magnesium Fuego baitcasting reel is also as light a reel as you can find with the power to get the job done for you. This great, compact reel will cast the lightest bait you can imagine and the high-speed gearing still provides plenty of fish-handling cranking power. Team Daiwa's Luna round baitcasting reel is loaded with technological innovations making Luna possibly the BEST round reel ever.

Team Daiwa Fuego Casting Reels - $199.99
Team Daiwa Fuego Spinning Reel - $249.95
Daiwa TD Luna Casting Reel

New Baits Tackle Warehouse
Tackle Warehouse has picked up the great Bagley balsa crankbaits including all three sizes of the Bulgin' B and the Original Balsa B. These are available right now!

Bagley Bulgin' B 2-3/8" - 4 Colors - $6.49
Bagley Bulgin' B 3" - 4 Colors - $6.49
Bagley Bulgin' B 2" - 3 Colors - $6.49
Bagley Original Balsa B 2" - 6 Colors - $8.99
Bagley Original Balsa B 2-3/8" - 9 Colors - $8.99
Bagley Original Balsa B 3" - 7 Colors - $8.99

Super Hogs are here!

See Zoom's newest creature bait on the Tackle Warehouse website, these are selling great everywhere anglers need a tough flip bait.

Zoom Super Hog - 10 Colors - $3.39
Johnny C

Curado 200 discontinued

Post by Johnny C »

Whats up with that??????
http://www.dobynsrods.com
swimbait

Re: The Latest From TackleWarehouse.Com

Post by swimbait »

They're redesigning them basically. The word is that the new ones are going to be around $200 There's specs on the Shimano site, I would put the link but its a super long link. Here's a pic from their site

TWinger

Boy now I have to buy

Post by TWinger »

all new ones again to have them the same. It is like eating potatoe chips, you can't just have one.
Troy Winger
Sacto John

Post by Sacto John »

While the new Curado will be more expensive than the current one, Shimano will have two new reels that will be around the same price as the current Curado.

The Citica will have a price point of $119.00

The Cruxis Will Have a price point of $99.00

Both look like comperble reels to the current Curado.
Fishin' Dave

Post by Fishin' Dave »

WOW! The cost of labor in China is really going up! (yeas, duh I know Shimano is a Japaneese company, but look at a reel or rod on the cheaper end of the Shimano like and you will see"Made in China"; believe me I try to do all I can not to buy from that communist government, but that's another thread). I guess since their currancy is no longer tied to ours, up go the prices! HA! 8)
Blue_R70

Post by Blue_R70 »

> Both look like comperble reels to the current Curado.

The new Citica and Cruxis should both perform better than the current Curado. Both models feature Shimano's new High Efficiency Gearing, Super Free pinion system and low mass wiffle spools. So we now have a Super Free reel priced at $100, where we currently have to pay $149.99 (Curado 200BSF) and $129.99 (Curado 100) for a reel with Super Free.
Curadodude

WHY buy a new one?

Post by Curadodude »

I am going to buy a few of the old curados as they go on sale to make room for the new ones. With some tuning done to them they performe close to as well as the (SF) curado.
Fishin' Dave

Post by Fishin' Dave »

Yeah, and I'm the only one who doesn't like the super free. I guess it's e-bay for me! Anybody want to sell me their old ones? 8)
Mitch

Hey Dave

Post by Mitch »

I've got a few of the older Curados I'm going to sell for $75 ea. Call if youre interested. I haven't posted them yet. I'm going thru my gear and going to sell some rods and reels before the next season starts 559 307-1503 Mitch
Trace

Post by Trace »

I just saw those TD L&T frog rods at Phil's Props in Redding and Escalon Bait & Tackle in Escalon 209 838-6722
toadhunter

bye bye curados???

Post by toadhunter »

Do you know why they are dis-continuing the curados?
Toadhunter
gt5bass

toadhunter

Post by gt5bass »

They didn't discontinue the Curado, just the current version. They are releasing a New and Improved and More Expensive Curado.
[i][color=green]It is what it is[/color] :|[/i]
Paul W

Post by Paul W »

The new Shimano baitcasters look sweet and I'll most likely be buying a Citica sometime in the near future, as well as maybe a Calcutta B for the salt. I wish they would re-design their spinning reels too, they just arent what they used to be. The once great Stradic is now a POS, which is why I still have my old school Stradic thats like 5 years old and works absolutely great.

-Paul W
massbaster

The new ones are better

Post by massbaster »

The new citica will actually be like the current curado super free .same amount of bearings with a wiffle spool,drilled handle for lighter weight and they sit lower to the rod than the ones now and cost $119 instead of $149. So you will get a better reel for cheaper. The new curado has all the same things as the citica just more bearings . They also have bigger gears like the castaic super free that are stronger and smoother but have the same gear ratios.