Thanks Ed at Tackle It

Paul

Thanks Ed at Tackle It

Post by Paul »

Thanks dude again it seems like everytime I am up on Clear Lake you bail me out. Thanks for the tow in, tell your boy I am sorry for cutting your fishing short. But from what I could see he was kicking your but, bud. Hey man your'e great, your store is great, and for anyone who reads this, this is the guy you support because he supports us, OH and your son can fish. Better practice Dad
Ed Clarke

Re: Thanks Ed at Tackle It

Post by Ed Clarke »

Ah that's not fair, Spencer's head is big enough. He schooled me all weekend, towing you in stopped the beating he gave me. But if you keeping taking his side next time I may leave you there HA.
wccjanel

Post by wccjanel »

Paul,

I have to ditto you on this. Tackle It is THE place to go when at Clear Lake. Between the selection, and the service, there is no comparison.

I bought a net there last year, and Ed made sure to go in the back and get me some styrofoam, so I could pack the handle for floatation. What a guy.

Peace,
James
www.thefishicon.com
James Nelson
- Fish Inspired -
http://www.thefishicon.com/
skandy

Post by skandy »

Ed and the guys at Tackle-It are great. We had our club event there last month and they were there early for us to check our boats for the quaggas. They always have a great selection of baits and are very helpful.
basshunter4u

Post by basshunter4u »

Yes I agree also, Ed Clarke is good people and his crew is open and honest about the clearlake bite. I got by quaga muscle sticker in a matter of minutes at the shop with a corect inspection on all bases in my Ranger. Its good to go. Thanks guys

Don Osborne
never give up, be possitive and patient, and you will be rewarded
Paul

Post by Paul »

Ed you know you would never leave me out there me or any of us, it is just not in you HA HA. Stay cool and thanks for always being there for us crazy bass fishermen. See you in August