Looking for a Tourney

frank

Looking for a Tourney

Post by frank »

I am looking for a tournamnet to fish with my father-in-law. He has never fished a Tournament before and I would like to find one that is a amature event, the entry fee was his Christmas present. The problem is that I the only semi-pro tournamnet circut I qualify for is the future pro tour since their money qualification is the highest and none of those dates work for him. I am in on the border where I have had success in the semi-pro tournamnets but I have never fished at the pro team level, even with my normal partner. I do not want to do the normal turkey shoot because he wants the organized feel of the offical balst off and the weigh in with the the micraphone and such yet I do not want to go in feeling like I am going to get my a@# kisked. Any suggestions?
WON Teams

Re: Looking for a Tourney

Post by WON Teams »

Frank,

I would invite you to come out to the next WON Rookie Teams event at Clear Lake.

I have included a link to the info

http://www.wonbass.com/team/results/roo ... index.html

Any more questions please email me.

Gary Watts
WON Bass Regional Director
Complete Info at www.wonbass.com

NO LATE FEES in the Motherlode region.
Leroy_B

Post by Leroy_B »

where are you located?? There is an anual Fathers day open team tournament at Millerton lake coming up. I would guess there will be about 20-40 boats. Maybe more.
frank

Post by frank »

I am looking around the Sac area. Folsom, Delta, Ber, Oro, or CL. Thanks for the input guys.
RipnRog

Post by RipnRog »

Give me a call and I can give you some info on the folsom ABA events that are goin on......

rodger 916-759-5866
DeltaDan

Post by DeltaDan »

Frank -- Along with Rog's Folsom ABA Series -- Gator is hosting his last Delta ABA series out of Russo's marina on June 8th. With your ABA membership you can also fish Rog's ABA Folsom series for 3 more if you wish.

More infor is here for the ABA cost .... The options IF you wish to get into them differ slightly -- but not much. ~~> http://www.americanbass.com/AboutTeamTourn.htm

Another great tourney to look into for fun/family is the Christian Bass Anglers Fellowship for a great day on the water and off with Family setting and Great Times. Link ~~> http://thecbaf.com/

Have a blast with Pops what ever you fish and post it up !

Cheers
You know, we always called each other goodfellas. Like, you'd say to somebody: "You're gonna like this guy; he's all right. He's a goodfella. He's one of us." You understand? We were goodfellas, wiseguys.

[b]Team LL [/b] (2006 ~ And Beyond !! )