any info fishing boston?

aNNieNsaLTIE

any info fishing boston?

Post by aNNieNsaLTIE »

I am flying over to boston thursday, next week. would like to cram in some fishing. any suggestions.

thank-you,
steven
dockboy

Re: any info fishing boston?

Post by dockboy »

I was in Boston for 2 weeks two summers ago and didn't get to fish. It was killin' me man! There is water all over the place around there, I saw some places from the road that looked like they could be absolutely loaded with smallies! Try some of the Eastern boards. They might have something. Good luck.
Grape Ape

Post by Grape Ape »

Steve,
I'm from the Boston area! I can't help you out to much on the fishing (other than deep sea) but, I sure can tell you where to party and have some great seafood! You won't need my help though....just about everywhere the sea food is great and the partying is everywhere in Boston at night. What a great city.
PM me if you need some pointers.

Go Red Sox. Celtics and Patriots!

Harry
Harry Markarian

Markarian Investigations @ (209) 777-9696
USAF (Retired)
Merced PD (Retired)
C & C Marine
Sacto John

Post by Sacto John »

Check out this site:

http://www.newenglandfishing.net/

Kinda like westernbass East

You will have to cereate an account to log onto the forums (free) but once you do post a question and I am sure someone will hook you up with info. It looks like there is some pretty decent bass to be had in the Boston area.
bassenvy

Post by bassenvy »

aNNieNsaLTIE wrote:I am flying over to boston thursday, next week. would like to cram in some fishing. any suggestions.

thank-you,
steven
I've heard the striper fishing is insane...I'd pack a swimbait rod and some big baits.
HiroshimaCustoms.com
aNNieNsaLTIE

Post by aNNieNsaLTIE »

I am borrowing a G Loomis Travel rod that is normally used in the amazon to teach those peacocks some manners. I almost want to ship some rods over but my SKB case only holds rods up to 7'2" sucks.

I am going to try some costal fishing. I would love to get in some east cost smallies.

Thank-you,
Steven