Big Thanx To All For Another Great Pro-Teen Event!!!!!!!!!!!

lunker punker

Big Thanx To All For Another Great Pro-Teen Event!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by lunker punker »

First the HBC and now the pro-Teen!!!! Big thanx to Vince Harris, Tony Stoltz,Dan Mathisen, Lee Hines (Gator), Brian Slavich, Andy Cuccia, and all the boaters and young bucks who attended this event. I had a great time talking and hanging out with everybody at the weigh in alone. The whole LL crew assisted at the dock and made a spectaculer showing as well. These "kids" are the future of our sport and who knows what exciting contributions they will make to our sport in the future!!!!!!!!! Enthusiasm, comaraderie, and helpful education were the standard theme of the event today! It seems to get better every year and opens my eyes to the potential future of our young fishermen! Truly an awesome format with an impact that will be seen on years to come for our future "STICKS"! I also had a chance to privately speak with Sean Alerid, Lucas Boden,and Jason Conser. I believe we will se a lot of good things to come out of these fine young men in the future! Jason even let me see some awesome new secret baits and showed how awesome,light, and comfortable the new Dobyns rods are! Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!! Thank you to all and anybody i didnt remember to mention. I had a blast and look forward to all the pro-teen events in the future!!!!!!!!!!
Jeremy
Big baits,big fish,big smiles!!!!!
Fishn Fighter

Re: Big Thanx To All For Another Great Pro-Teen Event!!!!!!!

Post by Fishn Fighter »

wow ... what a wonderful post there LP.. I couldnt agree more...It was great hanging out with you guys... Had a LONG overdue conversation with Tony and got to catch some fish after the weigh-ins... This was my third year showing up to support the teens.. Next year Im going to have to bring my boat and fish...

AND the chili cook off was rigged.. NEXT YEAR THE TITLE IS MINE.....
lunker punker

Post by lunker punker »

I can only imagine what your chili must be like. Fish the event next year you will not regret it. I know I will fish for sure!
Big baits,big fish,big smiles!!!!!
Mike

Post by Mike »

Good times for sure. My Teen and I had a ball catching fish today. These kids can fish!! Good to see you Jeremy and FF. And all of the LL crew. Some great pro's came out too! Its soo good to see these guys spend their time and money to come out. See you all next year!
OG on WB since 1993
Iafrate94505

Post by Iafrate94505 »

Big Smiles and Stoked Teens, Pro's and Parents down on the docks...

Good Times........Well DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Ken C.

Post by Ken C. »

It was a great show, for sure. Just wish I had been able to spend more time there seeing some of the great folks I have had the pleasure to meet through this forum and this event. It was good to see and talk with some of the folks I haven't been able to see for a couple of years, and with any luck by next year I will be able to spend the day and just maybe - if someone is willing to tell me where to take a kid where he can catch a fish that is! :oops: - I would be able to take a kid out! If not, then there is always the BBQ to help out with!

Cooch you did a great job on the mic today - the dude didn't even take a break and had pretty much worn out his voice by the time the last team weighed in!

To those I missed today, I am truly sorry I did not get a chance to jaw with you. To those I did get the chance to talk with, it was great to see you again and hope to see y'all again soon!

EDIT: So who did win the chili cook-off??? And how 'bout that plaque, eh??
Last edited by Ken C. on Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brian

Post by Brian »

Thanks Jeremy, And thanks for all you do for the teens also. Oh yea and the K5 :wink: .

Love that Dog, you have a good one there. I'll have to introduce him to my little chocolate one of these days.
[color=#0040FF]"Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid."

-John Wayne[/color]
froteur

Post by froteur »

another great pro-teen!!!! this was my son's third and he is still having as much fun as ever. :D :D :D :D thanks to EVERYONE involved.

-perry-
Norv

Post by Norv »

Congratulations to all of the teens that participated and thanks to all of the pros that spent time on the water with the teens. Everyone involved with putting the event on did a fantastic job. It looked like everyone had a great time.

Norval Chan
Norval Chan

ESOX Rods
Put a Sock on It
Xtreme Reel+
Peregrine 250
Water Dog
Eagle Eye
California Community Credit Union
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

I was really amazed at the caliber of the participants, although we didnt place well. Joey, the young man I drew, has been bass fishing since November. This kid could pitch, flip, walk a frog, and had keen eyes of observation on the water. I was amazed and honored to fish with him. As Jeremy pointed out events like this allows me to see the future of our sport and if these young men are an indication of that, then the future looks promising.

It was good to meet some new faces to names, hang out at the Rusty Portal with Armando and his dancing dogs (that place is sick on a saturday night) as well as to talk to the teens and take em out fishing. Just an excellent weekend, I would not miss it for the world, you couldnt even run me down with a truck to get me not to fish this event! :lol:
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
g-man

Post by g-man »

Good job all in all, glad to help out! Kids got hooked up!
100% LL
49R Dan

Post by 49R Dan »

WOW...What a show!!!

Hats off to EVERYONE that contributed as you guys really had it together...

I know everyone worked very hard, but when I was going thru the grub line, I noticed a cook with sweat rolling down his face. He was very hot but he just kept on going!!! So a special thanks to you...

A very fun and entertaining experience, THANKS again from me and my boys!!! :D
Terry Smith

Post by Terry Smith »

YOUR WELCOME!!!! Puting in and taking out 96 boats was FUN :wink: At least I was able to sneak out with G-man and his buddy in my KITTYCAT for A little fishing to. I had A GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!!! I think I will be A boater instead next year :lol:
http://www.basscat.com
http://www.tntbaits.com/
Lounge Lizard Extreme Bass Fishing
(916) 719-7225
MIKE TREMONT

Post by MIKE TREMONT »

Thanks to aLL of you gents that worked your butts off this weekend. Got to meet a few folks and missed a few as well. One of these days I'll meet the Fishin Fighter.

Got paired with Ryan and had a great day. Lost a couple of decent fish, but you know, the ones that got away....

Great day all around, see you next year.
I had to come back...I know...
Jason C.

Post by Jason C. »

I had a AWSOME time fishin it this year. I just want to say thanks to Dick Brimmer for a great day on the water I had a blast even if that Murphy guy wouldnt get off out boat no matter how fast we drove it or how sharp we turned corners!!! I even got to catch a 3lbr on a bait that I am currently developing!! That REALLY made my day!! Also I would like to thank Cooch, Gator, Tony and every one else that made this event possible with out you guys this even wouldnt happen! I would also like to thank ALL of the boaters who volunteered their time to make this the BIGGEST pro-teen to date!! I missed 2 fish that day that would have put us up to about 19lbs one was a chaser on a slammer and the other was on the bait I am developing.

Jeremy I had a fun time talkin with ya for a while. Your dog is a trip, divin to the bottom of the fish holding tanks for water bottles, him freakin because your makeing meowing noises at him. I look forward to talkin with ya more!

Thanks again to everyone!!

Tight Lines,
Jason Conser
Winning Isn't Everything...But Wanting To IS!
Tight Lines, Jason C.
jasonconser@yahoo.com 925-727-4077
[color=orange] www.dobynsrods.com [/color]
[color=blue] www.inland-marine.com [/color]
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

Jason,

It was great meeting you, you are on your way young man. I look forward to seeing your bait design on the market, and to the future that you and your generation bring to bass fishing.

Thank you,

Jonathan
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
Norv

Post by Norv »

Jason,

It was great seeing you at the tournament. Is the new bait you are designing anything like your specially modified Lunker Plunker from last year's Rally??? I remember that the Lunker Plunker was missing its tail end after colliding with a dock!!!

Take care and hope to see you soon.

Norval Chan
Norval Chan

ESOX Rods
Put a Sock on It
Xtreme Reel+
Peregrine 250
Water Dog
Eagle Eye
California Community Credit Union
Jason C.

Post by Jason C. »

Norval....S-H-H-H-H-H-H!!! And it wasnt a Punker it was a Wake Jr but we will just keep that little secret between us! :wink: LOL. I still say that would would work to IF I didnt get it replaced by 3:16 then I would have kept it and fished it like that! But no this is a completely different bait that i am haveing some one else produce and I am just telling them what to do as far as makeing changes go. Everything is my Ideas just some one else with the know how and tools is makin it! :wink:
Winning Isn't Everything...But Wanting To IS!
Tight Lines, Jason C.
jasonconser@yahoo.com 925-727-4077
[color=orange] www.dobynsrods.com [/color]
[color=blue] www.inland-marine.com [/color]