FishaHallic

Re: Obama, or McCain?

Post by FishaHallic »

NFR, Take it to the political section
Florida transplant, miss my Bass fishing
nipples

Post by nipples »

McSame...er...McCain??? Really??? You guys need to try reading once in a while... No.. I am not a Dem.. I am registered Independant... But anyone with a brain can see that Obama is a thousand times better than McSame....

McCain is as Un-American as you can get... He is a traitor and an idiot.. Straight up...

McCain buried information about POWs left behind in Vietnam:

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20081006/schanberg

Next.. take a gander at this...

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com/

McCain has voted in line with Bush 90% over the duration of Bush's 8 years. No Barack, John McCain is not George W. Bush.. He is Bush's Mini-Me...

No ex-P.O.W. should ever be allowed to hold any political office that has anything to do with foreign policy....

If you were tortured for any period of time, do you think you could be un-biased towards that country??? I don't know anyone who could honestly say yes... McCain is a Horrible choice....

Palin is worse... Self proclaimed Hockey mom who doesn't even know what icing is... Yeah.. right... Look out your window and keep an eye on Russia.. Sure... She's out running around when she should be at home with her newborn Down Syndrome baby... Down Syndrome kids need a ton of care, patience, and love. Horrible mother...

Want to find out why you should vote for Obama? Just go learn about him... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama (while that is simply a cliff notes wiki biography, any intelligent person can read between the lines and see that the guy operates at genius levels).. And for foreign policy... the rest of the world is rooting for Barack and adamantly against McCain... US foreign related has crumbled under the Bush follies... I don't think the US can survive 4 more years of the same... correction... 4 more years of 90% the same.

In closing.... Riddle me this batman.... 5% of americans are considered rich and as such, benefit from the republican agenda and ideology.. But the rest of the Republicans do not... They are a bunch of duped middle classers that just seem like a bunch of wanna-be posers... What's up with that???... The republican agenda does nothing to better those that are not in that 5%...

Good fishing.. er.. Voting

-Paul-
Do it like no one is watching...
Bill K

Post by Bill K »

It amaze's me how many(being duped by a muslin) are forgetting 9-11, remember We will never forget ? Oh well, the whole system is coming down around their necks. As for sportsman/fishermen there is only one choice re. gun contol, etc. Bill K :cry:
Fun fishing the country, each and every week.
Chaozu

Post by Chaozu »

Take this political bullsh*t somewhere else! Should we get into religion next? This is a FISHING forum. We all of something in common here which is we all love to fish. When you bring politics in the mix, you bring separation too! I would hate to think differently of someone I really like because of his political views, and vise versa.
Ryan Margone
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

Sorry, but time to move this to the Political forum. Have at it...

Roger
g-man

Post by g-man »

Chaozu wrote:Take this political bullsh*t somewhere else! Should we get into religion next? This is a FISHING forum. We all of something in common here which is we all love to fish. When you bring politics in the mix, you bring separation too! I would hate to think differently of someone I really like because of his political views, and vise versa.
Hate ta tell you this but theres plenty of politics in fishing/hunting and as far as seperation in here, its been that way since the first time I ever came on here! :lol: :wink:
100% LL
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

To me it doen,t matter who gets in we are doomed by ethier one of them.But I do trust Mcain more.
Bill K

Post by Bill K »

Chaozu wrote:Take this political bullsh*t somewhere else! Should we get into religion next? This is a FISHING forum. We all of something in common here which is we all love to fish. When you bring politics in the mix, you bring separation too! I would hate to think differently of someone I really like because of his political views, and vise versa.
I do agree that most of it is bologna, however politics is in fishing/hunting. Politicians are the one's closeing the rivers, lands, etc. and controling when, how and where we do our thing. However the political section would be better. Bill K :)
nipples

Post by nipples »

Bill K wrote:It amaze's me how many(being duped by a muslin) are forgetting 9-11, remember We will never forget ? Oh well, the whole system is coming down around their necks. As for sportsman/fishermen there is only one choice re. gun contol, etc. Bill K :cry:
We will never forget??? Change that to we will never learn.... You are an idiot Bill.... That's an urban legend... Here is your proof....

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/b ... muslim.htm

That was one of the most ignorant, closed-minded rants of prejudice bigotry I have ever read...

The religion is Muslim.. and no the Muslim religion had nothing to do with 911 ... That is a well established fact and has already been proven... and No.. I am not a Muslim...
Guyle

Post by Guyle »

nipplehead is an idiot
BigBassWorks

Post by BigBassWorks »

nipples wrote:
Bill K wrote:It amaze's me how many(being duped by a muslin) are forgetting 9-11, remember We will never forget ? Oh well, the whole system is coming down around their necks. As for sportsman/fishermen there is only one choice re. gun contol, etc. Bill K :cry:
We will never forget??? Change that to we will never learn.... You are an idiot Bill.... That's an urban legend... Here is your proof....

That was one of the most ignorant, closed-minded rants of prejudice bigotry I have ever read...

The religion is Muslim.. and no the Muslim religion had nothing to do with 911 ... That is a well established fact and has already been proven... and No.. I am not a Muslim...

PAUL....who are you to JUdge anyone ???

your the moron that left his curling Iron on and
burnt his garage down......

keep casting those spinnerbaits into
X38HD Sonar screens..........

Your Pastor......must a nope Pulled everytime. :shock:
fishsmith

Post by fishsmith »

nipples wrote:

Well established fact????? Proven?????? Every one of the hijackers were Muslim radicals, if you cant see that you must have your head stuck in your arse!!!!
Steve Ericksen

Post by Steve Ericksen »

Before you jump on the Obama bandwagon, maybe you should check out the people that have influenced him over the years. Like his brilliant minister.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M-kD0QdRJk

I understand that he's "cleared" his name from being associated with this guy, but that was only after he was put under a microscope and ridiculed.
www.PatTillmanFoundation.com
TWinger

Post by TWinger »

I moved this from the other area

You have converted me?

There is a woman in our town who was homeless and used drugs for years. She made her way through life living with criminals and those who could not make it in real life, the under priviledged and with the low life of our area. Now after years of struggle, she runs a way fare center, aka food closet, for those who are homeless and down and out.

She is a great person with a million dollar budget. Locals have really rallied around her for her efforts, as they should.

She has experience in handling people on the street and has balanced her budget every year. Again she is a great person. She has more experience in the management level then Obama, But........... I WOULD NOT VOTE FOR HER TO LEAD OUR COUNTRY. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? But then I guess that is the answer in its self.

Post by jaime7819 »

Its all about McCain.
g-man

Post by g-man »

Calm down people calling eachother names ain't gonna solve anything, but then again neither will Obama! LMAO

Nips Bring it you story book posting Freak! :shock: All in fun!

p.s. Obama ain't winning this poll!!! :lol:
100% LL
Skunkedagain

Post by Skunkedagain »

I would hope that people of this country could discuss difference of political opinions and keep the discussion adult, with respect to others views. All to often we forget that we are ALL American's regardless of our political belief, and it times like this, we need change. Things arn't looking good at all, over-sea's and right here on are own soil. It's really too bad that these politicians who claim they love our country really don't do anything other than pander to big business rather than the people that they proclaim themselves to be representatives of.
-Adam Paseman
nipples

Post by nipples »

fishsmith wrote:
Well established fact????? Proven?????? Every one of the hijackers were Muslim radicals, if you cant see that you must have your head stuck in your arse!!!!
Get your head out of your arse fishsmith...

Damn that was ignorant...

Are you familiar with the KKK???

Small group of radicals right here in the USA???

Yeah.. Well All of the KKK are devout Christian radicals...

Don't believe me? Go to thier web site...

http://www.kkk.com/

What's that I see on thier home page... hmmm.. looks like, "Bringing a Message of Hope and Deliverance to White Christian America! A Message of Love NOT Hate!" and at the bottom... "Our Entire Group of Sites are Family and Christian Friendly"...

You see.. Al-Queda is a small radical group just like the KKK is a small radical group... And while you can say that all of Al-Queda members are radical Muslims, the vast majority of Muslims are not Al-Queda... Just like the KKK members are radical Christians but the vast majority of Christians are NOT KKK... Do ya get it now??? Muslim does not = Al-Queda... Christian does not = KKK.... We are talking about two very small radical groups.

Your ignorant intolerance has no place in a country with a foundation of religious freedom... Millions have died protecting our freedom. You owe it to them to honor and help protect that freedom, that is what America is about.
Dan McKenzie

Post by Dan McKenzie »

what did one of you guys pull a lever and all fall into the basement? What's up G?
Guyle

Post by Guyle »

nipples wrote:
fishsmith wrote:

You see.. Al-Queda is a small radical group just like the KKK is a small radical group... And while you can say that all of Al-Queda members are radical Muslims, the vast majority of Muslims are not Al-QuedaDo ya get it now
Nip , you are the ignorant one. He said the highjackers were Muslim. Nothing about AlQueda and whatever else you run on about.
StockOption

Post by StockOption »

nipples wrote:Palin is worse... Self proclaimed Hockey mom who doesn't even know what icing is... Yeah.. right... Look out your window and keep an eye on Russia.. Sure... She's out running around when she should be at home with her newborn Down Syndrome baby... Down Syndrome kids need a ton of care, patience, and love. Horrible mother...
LOL

Nice to see you drank deeply of the ABC kool-aid as well. Here is Sarah's full and unedited response when ole Charlie and her discussed Russia.

Gee, now why didn't ABC news run her full and complete response? Perhaps they didn't have time? More likely they chose to put out the image of Sarah they wanted to, one which was not entirely truthful.

Take another big sip, drink it in deeply. Suckers.

GIBSON: Let me ask you about some specific national security situations.

PALIN: Sure.

GIBSON: Let's start, because we are near Russia, let's start with Russia and Georgia.

The administration has said we've got to maintain the territorial integrity of Georgia. Do you believe the United States should try to restore Georgian sovereignty over South Ossetia and Abkhazia?

PALIN: First off, we're going to continue good relations with Saakashvili there. I was able to speak with him the other day and giving him my commitment, as John McCain's running mate, that we will be committed to Georgia. And we've got to keep an eye on Russia. For Russia to have exerted such pressure in terms of invading a smaller democratic country, unprovoked, is unacceptable and we have to keep...

GIBSON: You believe unprovoked.

PALIN: I do believe unprovoked and we have got to keep our eyes on Russia, under the leadership there. I think it was unfortunate. That manifestation that we saw with that invasion of Georgia shows us some steps backwards that Russia has recently taken away from the race toward a more democratic nation with democratic ideals.That's why we have to keep an eye on Russia.

And, Charlie, you're in Alaska. We have that very narrow maritime border between the United States, and the 49th state, Alaska, and Russia. They are our next door neighbors.We need to have a good relationship with them. They're very, very important to us and they are our next door neighbor.

GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?

PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.

GIBSON: What insight does that give you into what they're doing in Georgia?

PALIN: Well, I'm giving you that perspective of how small our world is and how important it is that we work with our allies to keep good relation with all of these countries, especially Russia. We will not repeat a Cold War. We must have good relationship with our allies, pressuring, also, helping us to remind Russia that it's in their benefit, also, a mutually beneficial relationship for us all to be getting along.

Sarah Palin on Russia:

We cannot repeat the Cold War. We are thankful that, under Reagan, we won the Cold War, without a shot fired, also. We've learned lessons from that in our relationship with Russia, previously the Soviet Union.

We will not repeat a Cold War. We must have good relationship with our allies, pressuring, also, helping us to remind Russia that it's in their benefit, also, a mutually beneficial relationship for us all to be getting along.

GIBSON: Would you favor putting Georgia and Ukraine in NATO?

PALIN: Ukraine, definitely, yes. Yes, and Georgia.

GIBSON: Because Putin has said he would not tolerate NATO incursion into the Caucasus.

PALIN: Well, you know, the Rose Revolution, the Orange Revolution, those actions have showed us that those democratic nations, I believe, deserve to be in NATO.

Putin thinks otherwise. Obviously, he thinks otherwise, but...

GIBSON: And under the NATO treaty, wouldn't we then have to go to war if Russia went into Georgia?

GIBSON: Let's start, because we are near Russia, let's start with Russia and Georgia.

The administration has said we've got to maintain the territorial integrity of Georgia. Do you believe the United States should try to restore Georgian sovereignty over South Ossetia and Abkhazia?

PALIN: First off, we're going to continue good relations with Saakashvili there. I was able to speak with him the other day and giving him my commitment, as John McCain's running mate, that we will be committed to Georgia. And we've got to keep an eye on Russia. For Russia to have exerted such pressure in terms of invading a smaller democratic country, unprovoked, is unacceptable and we have to keep...

PALIN: I do believe unprovoked and we have got to keep our eyes on Russia, under the leadership there. I think it was unfortunate. That manifestation that we saw with that invasion of Georgia shows us some steps backwards that Russia has recently taken away from the race toward a more democratic nation with democratic ideals.That's why we have to keep an eye on Russia.

And, Charlie, you're in Alaska. We have that very narrow maritime border between the United States, and the 49th state, Alaska, and Russia. They are our next door neighbors.We need to have a good relationship with them. They're very, very important to us and they are our next door neighbor.

GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?

PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.

PALIN: Well, I'm giving you that perspective of how small our world is and how important it is that we work with our allies to keep good relation with all of these countries, especially Russia. We will not repeat a Cold War. We must have good relationship with our allies, pressuring, also, helping us to remind Russia that it's in their benefit, also, a mutually beneficial relationship for us all to be getting along.

Sarah Palin on Russia:

We cannot repeat the Cold War. We are thankful that, under Reagan, we won the Cold War, without a shot fired, also. We've learned lessons from that in our relationship with Russia, previously the Soviet Union.

We will not repeat a Cold War. We must have good relationship with our allies, pressuring, also, helping us to remind Russia that it's in their benefit, also, a mutually beneficial relationship for us all to be getting along.

GIBSON: Because Putin has said he would not tolerate NATO incursion into the Caucasus.

PALIN: Well, you know, the Rose Revolution, the Orange Revolution, those actions have showed us that those democratic nations, I believe, deserve to be in NATO.

GIBSON: And under the NATO treaty, wouldn't we then have to go to war if Russia went into Georgia?

Sarah Palin on Russia:

PALIN: Perhaps so. I mean, that is the agreement when you are a NATO ally, is if another country is attacked, you're going to be expected to be called upon and help.

But NATO, I think, should include Ukraine, definitely, at this point and I think that we need to -- especially with new leadership coming in on January 20, being sworn on, on either ticket, we have got to make sure that we strengthen our allies, our ties with each one of those NATO members.

We have got to make sure that that is the group that can be counted upon to defend one another in a very dangerous world today.

GIBSON: And you think it would be worth it to the United States, Georgia is worth it to the United States to go to war if Russia were to invade.

PALIN: What I think is that smaller democratic countries that are invaded by a larger power is something for us to be vigilant against. We have got to be cognizant of what the consequences are if a larger power is able to take over smaller democratic countries.

Related
Palin Says She's Ready to Be Vice PresidentMcCain Down But Not OutObama or McCain? Find Your Match!And we have got to be vigilant. We have got to show the support, in this case, for Georgia. The support that we can show is economic sanctions perhaps against Russia, if this is what it leads to.

It doesn't have to lead to war and it doesn't have to lead, as I said, to a Cold War, but economic sanctions, diplomatic pressure, again, counting on our allies to help us do that in this mission of keeping our eye on Russia and Putin and some of his desire to control and to control much more than smaller democratic countries.

His mission, if it is to control energy supplies, also, coming from and through Russia, that's a dangerous position for our world to be in, if we were to allow that to happen.

Source: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2008 ... 641&page=1
Kurt
Delta Bass

Post by Delta Bass »

Who gives a **** about any of this. Quit arguing and go fishing!
g-man

Post by g-man »

nm
100% LL
Delta Bass

Post by Delta Bass »

g-man wrote:nm

Thats what I thought!
TWinger

From all educate accounts, Obama is going to win this

Post by TWinger »

Election. Even Bill Orielly has stated on his show:

The fat lady has begun to sing.

So I was sitting here thinking about what I have accomplished this week and the money I have made, and how it will be next year. I figured, I must get $20.00 per hour for my work of 40 hours a week. This totals $800.00 per week, $3200.00 per month. Not too bad for a month spent doing something you would rather not have to do.

Then wondering how it will be, I compared it to next year after Obama redistributes the wealth, taking money from me to give to others less fortunate then I, even those who do not pay taxes. So I took my monthly earnings $3200.00 and converted it too annual earnings of $38,400.00. Not too bad for an old guy who likes to fish. Now if Obama redistributes my wealth at even 10 % of what I have worked for, or gives $3840.00 of my hard work to someone else that does not even work and pay taxes as part of his plan, above the other taxes, fees, and living expenses I have to pay each year, this is going to reduce the number of fishing trips or tackle I will be able to have.

Not liking this idea of not being able to spend the time I would like and I have worked hard for fishing, I quickly reverted back to how I was raised. I know, I will work more and make more money to allow me to go fishing with my buddies more. Oppps, then I had to figure this into Obama's plan of redistribution. I make more, I have to redistribute more. This was at odds with what I have been taught and how I was raised. I had to totally readjust my way of upbringing and common sense thinking? I have searched hard and long for the answer to my problem. How can I fish more? I have finally come up with the solution?

Quit working. That will give me all the time I need. Then I just have to sit back and wait for Obama to redistribute the wealth to me from all those who will continue to work hard and have to pass on there wealth to me. I will not work, I will not pay taxes and I will not have to do anything but fish. Heck I won't even have to pay for my medical any more because that will even be provided to me.

Eureka, I have found the answer to life. I can fish all I want and get paid for it. I just have to quit, drop out, no more work, no more taxes, no more worries.

So My Friends, I am writing this to you all to let you know my outstanding answer to my life's problem and invite you all to join me in fishing everyday. Obama will take care of the rest. I will be the happiest person in the world. I have never been known to be happy, this will be life changing. People will even like me. Oh how I have dreamed of being like by the masses. Another dream come true. Obama is all they have been telling us he would be. I will begin to plan for my next trip fishing and the next and the next. OH JOY OF LIFE. GOD HAS SHINNED UPON ME.

Oh but wait, If we all go fishing and do not earn money, where will the Obama redistribution money come from? OH who cares I will be fishing, that is all that matters. As long as no one else decides to quit like I have.

My Friends, I have found my solution in life, but it needs your help. Please make sure each of you, my fishing buddies all show up for work each day for the next 20 years I expect to live, so that you can redistribute your wealth to me so I might stay home and go fishing. It is the least you can do for me and our new President Obama. Consider it as Patriotic.
Troy Winger
g-man

Post by g-man »

Delta Bass wrote:
g-man wrote:nm

Thats what I thought!
you don't even know how to thing get OUT!
100% LL
TWinger

Post by TWinger »

nm
Troy Winger
NaCl

write-in: Dean Sault for president (here's my platform)

Post by NaCl »

Here's my platform:

1. FMLA: Fishing will qualify as a "Family Emergency" under the FMLA Act. Your employer MUST allow your absence to fish and may NOT dock your wages or terminate your employement for such absences.

2. MEDICAL INSURANCE: Medical Insurance plans MUST approve fishing as an eligible medical expense for treatment of mental health, physical therapy or alternative medicine therapy.

3. TAX DEDUCTIONS: The full price of bass boats and all fishing equipment may be credited against your personal income taxes. This is not a tax deduction but a REFUNDABLE tax credit that can be obtained by every American, regardless of income.

4. WELFARE: Needy families shall be provided with limited fishing licenses and all the gear they need to supplement thier family food with panfish, catfish, trout and salmon. Bass are specifically exempted from this license and any welfare families caught in possession of ANY black bass will be deported to Mexico or Canada.

5. SECURE BORDERS: Electric fences will be constructed the entire length of both the Mexican and Canadian borders. Automated machine guns will fire on ANYONE entering the No-Man's-Land between the electric fence and the nearby warning fence. Ground noise detection monitors will listen for tunnel activity and a 1000 pound bunker-buster bomb will be dropped on the ground immediately above such tunnel to collapse it without regard to the illegals inside. IMPORTANT EXCEPTION TO BORDER SECURITY - Fishermen who are traveling into Mexicao to fish selected big bass waters like El Salto shall have the right to a federal government armed escort.

6. FUEL PRICES: A) Drill here; drill now. B) Take over all oil wells in Iraq as payment for the U.S. cost of their liberation. C) A national policy will be established requiring liberals to carpool and drive only electric cars. This will free up millions of gallons of gas for use in bass boats and towing rigs. D) Sarah Palin will be appointed Czar of Energy and be given unlimited authority to develop the U.S. fuel program.

7. ECONOMY: Wallstreet will pay back every dime loaned to it by the American government during the present economic crisis. CEOs of profitable companies shall be entitled to as much compensation as their board of directors wish. CEOs of companies that go bankrupt shall NOT have an "golden parachutes" and all their personal fortunes shall be seized for repayment to creditors in the following priorityr: 1 - employees owed wages (excluding payment to the board members or high level management), 2 - vendors owed checks for services or products including customers owed refunds, 3 - qualified charities that have been promised support, 4 - common stockholders, 5 - preferred stock holders, 6 - if there's anything left, then the high level management and board members can split it up.

8. TAXATION: Federal income tax will be repealed. Capital gains tax shall be repealed. Employment taxes shall be repealed. A national sales tax of 12% will provide the entire revenue to the federal government. Congress will simply have to live within this budget. There will be NO borrowing or deficit spending.

9. FOREIGN AID: The U.S. gvoernment will be happy to provide unlimited quantities of the pamphlet "How to Grow a Democracy" to any country in need. After that, it's THEIR damn problem!

10. REPRESENTATION: All government elected officials will be limited to TWO terms! The U.S. Supreme Court justices will be subject to RECALL by public demand instead of lifetime appoointment.

11. CITIZEN OVERSIGHT: The public will receive a line item veto on all spending bills passed by congress and signed by the President. Before such measures become law, they must be approved by public vote in annual elections. Each bill shall contain NO hidden pork...every measure must represent only ONE topic. If not ratified by a majority public vote, the measure shall be considered defeated.

12. CAMPAIGN LIMITATIONS: All candidates for public office will receive funds from a single payer system. Contributions to any one candidate's campaign are strictly prohibited. All political donations will be collected in a single government account and will be divided equally among the top five candidates for each office. Eligibility will based solely on the number of certified voters who sign petitions on behalf of a candidate. Rich candidates may NOT spend their own wealth on their campaigns...they may only contribute to the national pool. In order to prevent undo influence by members of the national media, public endorsements of any candidate SHALL be prohibited. Women on The View shall be issues a federal restraining order against any political comments whatsoever. All five candidates will be required to participate in weekly televised national debates AND joint town hall meetings across the country. All campaigning for any federal office may NOT begin more than six months before the vote for that position.

13. VOTER REGISTRATION: The only voters who would receive any preferential treatment are active duty soldiers in a combat zone. They may vote, regardless of age, and each vote they cast is counted as TWO!

14. CONGRESSIONAL BEBEFITS: All federal elected officials MUST obtain their medical, dental, retirement and other employee benefits in the same insurance pool as all other federal employees. They do not qualify for a retirement pension until they have completed at least 20 years of full time federal service. NOTE - with two-term limits on elected positions, they can only qualify if they are able to hold more than one elected position during their "career" or by working in a regular daily "job" somewhere in the federal government to order get the additional years needed to reach 20 years.

15. BAILOUT PROVISION: If my platform does not work, the backup plan is to remove DNA from a strand of Reagan's hair, clone him and start over!
Greg_Cornish

Re: write-in: Dean Sault for president (here's my platform)

Post by Greg_Cornish »

15. BAILOUT PROVISION: If my platform does not work, the backup plan is to remove DNA from a strand of Reagan's hair, clone him and start over!
Good idea, but what is left to deregulate? :lol:
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

NaCI FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!! AND LINDA LOVE LACE FOR VICE PRES.
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

StockOption wrote:LOL

Nice to see you drank deeply of the ABC kool-aid as well.
Original thought has died. It's only been a few weeks and this line has been used more than the term Liberal or Conservative.

R.I.P.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Wolfeman

Post by Wolfeman »

Dean,
Glad to see you posting again. You've been missed.
I'm definitely voting for you. And I plan to employ the old Chicago Mayor Daly strategy and encourage my friends,
"Vote early and often."

And cabinet positions open? I'd like to be Secretary of Water Inspections. I'll need new bassboats on Shasta, The Delta, Clearlake, El Saulto (they'll change the name after you get elected).

- Wolfeman
"Don't take life too seriously. You're not getting out alive." Bugs Bunny
Keith S.

Post by Keith S. »

McCain all the way, no muslim is taking my guns away from me. I got my dog neutered and now hes a Democrat :) .
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Keith S. wrote:I got my dog neutered and now hes a Democrat :) .
I had my dogs brains removed and turned into a huge male doggie organ and now he's a Republican.
g-man

Post by g-man »

Greg_Cornish wrote:
I had my dogs brains removed and turned into a huge male doggie organ and now he's a Republican.

:shock: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
100% LL
N.A.R

Post by N.A.R »

McCain is simply an unintelligent human being. If you for a second don' think the presidency is over his head, you have got to be kidding yourself.

I'd like to see him on "Are you smarter than a fifth grader"
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

N.A.R wrote:McCain is simply an unintelligent human being. If you for a second don' think the presidency is over his head, you have got to be kidding yourself.

I'd like to see him on "Are you smarter than a fifth grader"
You're kidding. You wouldn't rather see Bush or Palin?
Keith S.

Post by Keith S. »

Greg_Cornish wrote:
Lmfao. On a serious note i wonder if this election would turn out different if Bush didn't put such a bad taste in everyones mouth. I think thats what is really killing McCains chances. I wonder how the fish will adapt to this election you think they'll go deep?
Marty

Post by Marty »

Greg_Cornish wrote:
I had my dogs brains removed and turned into a huge male doggie organ and now he's a Republican
Greg, did you say your sister is a "Republican'?
fishsmith

Post by fishsmith »

nipples wrote:
fishsmith wrote:

Are you familiar with the KKK???

Small group of radicals right here in the USA???

Yeah.. Well All of the KKK are devout Christian radicals...

Don't believe me? Go to thier web site...

http://www.kkk.com/

What's that I see on thier home page... hmmm.. looks like, "Bringing a Message of Hope and Deliverance to White Christian America! A Message of Love NOT Hate!" and at the bottom... "Our Entire Group of Sites are Family and Christian Friendly"...

You see.. Al-Queda is a small radical group just like the KKK is a small radical group... And while you can say that all of Al-Queda members are radical Muslims, the vast majority of Muslims are not Al-Queda... Just like the KKK members are radical Christians but the vast majority of Christians are NOT KKK... Do ya get it now??? Muslim does not = Al-Queda... Christian does not = KKK.... We are talking about two very small radical groups.

Your ignorant intolerance has no place in a country with a foundation of religious freedom... Millions have died protecting our freedom. You owe it to them to honor and help protect that freedom, that is what America is about.
HUH? How did we go from Muslim hijackers to KKK? So Christains are ok now if they are not radicals? What if they support prop 8?

Yes I've heard of the KKK my Uncle was a member, and guess what he's a die hard Dem. probably voting for B.O. . Go figure :?

Get off your soap box! Get your head out, and quit with the bla, bla, bla, bla I'm smarter than everybody else B.S.
Greg_Cornish

Re: From all educate accounts, Obama is going to win this

Post by Greg_Cornish »

TWinger wrote:Election. Even Bill Orielly has stated on his show:

The fat lady has begun to sing.
Ummmm TWinger, you don't have enough wealth to distribute. You will be getting a tax cut under Obama, haven't you been following the elections at all? Oh yeh you been listening to O'reilly, I forgot.
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

fishsmith wrote:Yes I've heard of the KKK my Uncle was a member, and guess what he's a die hard Dem. probably voting for B.O. . Go figure :?
Ah sure I believe you. :roll:
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Marty wrote:
Greg_Cornish wrote:
I had my dogs brains removed and turned into a huge male doggie organ and now he's a Republican
Greg, did you say your sister is a "Republican'?
7 of my 8 brothers and sisters are Republican. My mother and dad are republican. 6 of my 8 brothers and sisters are Lutheran. My mother and father were Lutheran. Any more questions? ;-)
Bill K

Post by Bill K »

Nipples. Everyone to his own opinion on Obama being a muslin or not, Just look back at his prior history, growing up, schooling, etc and his wife changing his appearance. Then ask who is backing him, etc. One day you will learn the truth, I just hope it is not to late. As for name calling, I will never stoop to that as you do. I have my opinion and you yours. If that is being a idiot, so be it.
Now I will go back to fishing and hunting and leave this as my last comment on this matter. You have good health and tight lines. Bill K :)
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

His wife changed his appearance? Something like a Regis and Kelly makeover?
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Bill K wrote:Nipples. Everyone to his own opinion on Obama being a muslin or not, Just look back at his prior history, growing up, schooling, etc and his wife changing his appearance. Then ask who is backing him, etc. One day you will learn the truth, I just hope it is not to late. As for name calling, I will never stoop to that as you do. I have my opinion and you yours. If that is being a idiot, so be it.
Bill, are you old enough to remember McCarthyism? This wreaks of it.