Why McCain can't look at Obama

For political discussions
Greg_Cornish

Why McCain can't look at Obama

Post by Greg_Cornish »

I've figure out why McCain couldn't look at Obama in the first two debates, but he could in the 3rd.

In the 1st two debates. Obama was standing to the left of McCain. McCain is so far right in his views, he can't even look left. Once he was seated on the left in the 3rd debate he had no trouble looking right. ;-)
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
g-man

Re: Why McCain can't look at Obama

Post by g-man »

Greg_Cornish wrote:I've figure out why McCain couldn't look at Obama in the first two debates, but he could in the 3rd.

In the 1st two debates. Obama was standing to the left of McCain. McCain is so far right in his views, he can't even look left. Once he was seated on the left in the 3rd debate he had no trouble looking right. ;-)
McCain for PRESIDENT!! Either way we are in trouble!!!! There is no quick fix!

FR- my team partner caught 3 over 5 today! :lol:
100% LL
Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

I'm glad you brought that up Greg. With all the wounds He has its lucky that he can look either way.But I'm sure, if he had wanted to look at Obama, he could have turned his whole body that way. :P

McCain/Palin 08
God Bless America
Mr Gambler

Post by Mr Gambler »

Hey Cornish, I have read your crap for the last month :roll: you should sell all your stuff and move back to Canada where you lived when you where 18 to 22 years old :!: My signature says it all :wink: end of story :!:
Mike Matthews, U.S.N. 1963-67
Fish hard, sleep good at night.
jaime7819

Post by jaime7819 »

So im not the only one getting tired of his stupid comments\topics.
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Mr Gambler wrote:....move back to Canada where you lived when you where 18 to 22 years old ....

That would have been, MN, Ft, Leonard Wood, MO, Fort Eustis. VA, Fort Wainwright, AK and White Sands Missile Range, NM. RA all the way.

I find that kind of humorous too because of the 5 boys in my family, I'm the only democrat and the only one who enlisted in the military and the only one who saw active duty other that basic training, although one did achieve the rank of Captain in the National Guard.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln