new spro shad

fishinman

new spro shad

Post by fishinman »

got mine found a retrieve busting fish would eat 80% of casts last week. this past weekend I threw it with confidence the same way that worked previously and other ways and the little buggers wouldn't even it give a glance, not a follow, not even a swirl. I bet every fishinman has one now and the fish have already become conditionded to its movement. i'm gonna tweak it for more performance. anybody know where I can purchase 1/4oz verzion of a 1/100 of a horsepower motor to attach to it with a directional remote control!
fishnuts

Re: new spro shad

Post by fishnuts »

Just like every fish has been conditioned to seeing a crankbait, spinnerbait, jig, jerkbait and fake plastic worm :lol:

You can't get them everytime.
Derrek Stewart

Post by Derrek Stewart »

As one fishin man to another don’t be so quick to jump ship. I have my shad busting topwater bait and there are days when I can’t miss. And then there are days when the fish are kind of doing the same but they just don’t want what I am doing what so ever. Sometimes I have doubts and think that perhaps this bait is dead. But the season changes, I throw it again and bang there they are right back on it. The fish have told me that it is not always going to be easy. I also know that they are not being conditioned to what I am doing, I don’t see anyone doing it and don’t hear anyone talk about it, but some days the fish are just not looking for it. As fishnuts says you can’t get them everytime (on the same presentation). Things change, there are shifts and it is up to you to shift with the fish, or perhaps more so to shift with the baitfish. Patterns will come back but patterns will not remain static. I tend to think fisherman are conditioned, not the fish. I have shown ‘my fish’ my drop shot and my crankbait thousands of times along with everyone else and they still bite it, just not every day.
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Right now, at Castaic, there are huge schools of both shad and silversides.
If the baitfish are silversides, the bass won't hit a shad lure, unless it's tiny.
Get some of Carp's tiny stuff.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
JeffJ

Post by JeffJ »

Cant get them no more Mark! Your lucky if you had some from years back or found a stash somewhere! :lol:
Jeff Jue
Skeeter Boats
Bob's Machine Shop
Powell Rods
Perigrine 250
California Reservoir Lures
Amphibia Eye Wear
jrbasspro

Post by jrbasspro »

Always remember; its not the bait you want to throw that catches fish.

Its what the fish want to eat; you have to throw!!!

simple rule but one of the hardest for fisherman to learn.!!!

stick with the spro shad, its a sick bait, Bill S. did a fantastic job with it, you can barely move it and the tail will still kick. Mark my words someone will dial this bait in, and put the wooping on the field

Walt kondracki
listen to that gut feeling!!!

"keep it clean and dry"