Devil Mountain Bass Masters to Fish the CBAF Tournament

Norv

Devil Mountain Bass Masters to Fish the CBAF Tournament

Post by Norv »

Thanks to Ron Cormier and the members of the Devil Mountain Bass Masters who are taking nine teams to the CBAF Toys for the Troops' Kids Tournament on Saturday, November 8th, at Russo's Marina. Ron's club rescheduled their November club event to coincide with this tournament. They will participate in the CBAF's tourmanent and use the tournament weigh slips to determine a winner for their club event. What a win-win!!!

The CBAF tournament is a fantastic event that's designed to secure donations for the Toys for the Troops' Kids program. In additon to providing toys every team will compete in a great tournament, be treated to a delicious after tournament meal by the CBAF and can participate in a great raffle for some fantastic prizes.

You can get information on the tournament in the Sticky at the top of this forum.

Again thanks to Ron Cormier and the Devil Mountain Bass Masters for coming up with an innovative way to contribute to the Toys for the Troops' Kids program.
Norval Chan

ESOX Rods
Put a Sock on It
Xtreme Reel+
Peregrine 250
Water Dog
Eagle Eye
California Community Credit Union
Rdnkjoe42

Re: Devil Mountain Bass Masters to Fish the CBAF Tournament

Post by Rdnkjoe42 »

Thanks guys. I for one am excited to fish for such a great cause as I'm sure the other guys in the club are as well.
Aka Cowboy Bob
Devil Mountain Bassmasters
StogieMan

Post by StogieMan »

The Devil Mountain Bass Masters would like to challange other clubs to follow our lead. Like most clubs we fish a tournament each month and this was a simply change to make the "Toys for Troops" tournamnet our monthly event.
At least now when I blank I can feel good about it. :lol:
Norv

Post by Norv »

The River City Bass Masters didn't have time to reschedule their monthly tournament. But, they "passed the hat" and collected funds to purchase toys to donate to the tournament. I will be delivering their toys to the tournament on Saturday.

If any other club or individual wants to make a donation I will be happy to take it to the tournament.

Give me a call at 296-2690.
Norval Chan

ESOX Rods
Put a Sock on It
Xtreme Reel+
Peregrine 250
Water Dog
Eagle Eye
California Community Credit Union