AC Semi Pro Delta

TritonBrent

AC Semi Pro Delta

Post by TritonBrent »

30-40 boats last year. Saturdays first tournament draws 15. Is this a sign of thing to come this year as far a tournament boat numbers go? I'm sure the economy has alot to do with it, as well as a tough bite in the delta.

On the plus side, $40 in gas in the boat put over a half a tank in it!! Gota love that!
Fast 492

Re: AC Semi Pro Delta

Post by Fast 492 »

Hey Brent, don't feel bad, First AC Semi-Pro on Oroville Sunday had 10 boats. Plus for us was it only took 30 minutes to get all the boats out of the water....
The only sport besides golf that you can only blame yourself !!!

Jason Bubier-Director
NorCal90 Fishing
WildWestBassTrail, CA
530-230-8868
530-589-2601
Sacto John

Post by Sacto John »

The Motherload semi-pro had 37 boats yesterday at Pedro and 42 last month at McClure. So some guys are still fishing.
Guyle

Post by Guyle »

You should make the top 20 this year again.
DeltaDan

Post by DeltaDan »

ImageImage

... Seriously though -- The Wife and I are saving to fish the ABA Delta series purdy much only ... They all are out of Russo's, All 6 tourneys are on a Saturday (So I can go to church with the family on Sunday) -- It could be me ..... But I am expecting alot of tuff teams to show for this series. :(
You know, we always called each other goodfellas. Like, you'd say to somebody: "You're gonna like this guy; he's all right. He's a goodfella. He's one of us." You understand? We were goodfellas, wiseguys.

[b]Team LL [/b] (2006 ~ And Beyond !! )
TritonBrent

Post by TritonBrent »

Guyle wrote:You should make the top 20 this year again.
Hahaha... Thanks Guyle. Its to bad i'm not going to beat you, AGAIN! lmao
jcruz

Post by jcruz »

It's definately a sign of the economic times. I know of a couple teams who decided to skip the November tournament and just wait until February to start fishing again- partly due to the fact that there is no real monetary incentive to fish for a AC angler of the year title.