Stren Series

RTJOHN

Stren Series

Post by RTJOHN »

Hello everyone, I am new to the Western Bass Forum so I hope not to offend anyone for posting this thread here.

I am an angler out of Arizona who will be fishing the Stren this season. Unfortunately there are not many guys out here in Arizona willing to commit to this Circuit, so I thought I would check to see if there were any AM's looking for a Pro sign up partner for all or single events? Also, if there are any Pro's or Am's fishing who would consider sharing expenses such as lodging please contact me. I have rooms reserved for all the events, but can make changes if needed.

Again thanks again to all and I look forward to talking with some of you in the future in the forums.

Ron

Please send me a PM
Gator

Re: Stren Series

Post by Gator »

Welcome Ron - we have a bunch of Stren anglers in here so hopefully you can get hooked up. You have posted in our forum so you are now "officially a NutCase!!"
Dewayne

Re: Ron

Post by Dewayne »

No need for a signup partner if you register early. Sign up partners do not come into play unless your registering late and the field is long on boaters or co-anglers. The last few weeks they will commonly request that you find a partner to sign up with.
Last edited by Dewayne on Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dewayne
Gator

Re: Ron

Post by Gator »

Thanks for chiming in Dewayne - helps to have someone "in the know".

You coming to the NutCase at Russo's??
Dewayne

Re: Gator

Post by Dewayne »

I don't think so. Plan is to spend new years at the Shasta home.
Dewayne
Scott Shambre

Post by Scott Shambre »

Dewayne is 100 % correct, I signed and paid my entry today and they did NOT request or need for me to sign with a Co-angler
Is there a Lost Land of retards????
RTJOHN

Post by RTJOHN »

Thanks Gator, Dewayne & Scott for the info. I appreciate the welcome to the forum of "nutcases" if that is where I wound up.

That is good news that I don't need a partner, and I know I did not need one for National Guard, but this morning when I signed up, I was asked. I called Bill Taylor last week and he told me that if I had a partner to sign up with that it would almost be guaranteed that I would get in. Of course that may just be their way of trying to get as many people as they can get to fill the field. I know they are having a hard time even filling up even with the smaller field. Anyways...good news and hope to see you out there Dewayne!

Again, I was just trying to see if there were some guys out there in Cali who may have lost a travel partner due to the ecomomy and would like to share a room....not a bed!!!

It looks like many of the Stren Guys are from California, so again I look forward to meeting some of you this season.

If you see the boat and truck wrapped by Ridenow Powersports, be sure to say hello as I will only recognize you from your Forum name.

Ron
Dewayne

Post by Dewayne »

Look forward to meeting you Ron. I will just be fishing the Delta Stren and the NGs this season. The Stren sure is a good schedule though.

I have a Ranger with Wiley-X on the side.
Dewayne
Beach Steve Biechman

Post by Beach Steve Biechman »

Welcome Ron, I have fished the Stren sense they started as a back seater. Moved to the front last year and have signed up for this year. I make custom fishing rods and always have a bunch with me at the Stren Tournaments. If you need a fishing rod that you can't find on the rack I can probably build it.

Beach
Beach Steve Biechman