ADVICE FOR BASSBONES

Gary Dobyns

ADVICE FOR BASSBONES

Post by Gary Dobyns »

I don't normally say negative things about our sport or tournaments curcuits. I almost called Tony and asked him to not run the question after I thought about. BASS treated our western anglers second class at the 99 Classic. I can remember like yesterday telling my wife "I don't care if I ever fish one of these again". This was at that 99 Classic. BASS is a regional tournament circuit in the East with a national publication. This is my opinion. Bassbones, I actually agree with a few of your thoughts, but I think your totally off base on most. I would like to offer some advice. Spend as much time on the water as possible and less time behind a keyboard. I mean look at what it did to Cooch. :D :D :D :D :D :D Sorry buddy I couldn't resist. Brush Okie or even BDO, I can handle, BUT KB you try and take my ice cream and the fight will be on !!!!
mac (Doyle McEwen)

Re: ADVICE FOR BASSBONES

Post by mac (Doyle McEwen) »

Gary, great to see both you and KB posting, I just hate to see that it is about something like this, probably just as you both do..I am not a pro, never will be, although I do love the competition and do love to fish, I respect all of the opinions I have read, although I only agree with parts of them..Sometimes we tens to think that our individual opinions are the only ones that matter, and you know we are right, they are the only ones that matter to us..Now they may or may not make a difference to anyone else..Funny how that works out isn't it..

mac
Take a kid fishing, and don't forget about us older kids either..
gt5bass

Hey Gary D.

Post by gt5bass »

Perhaps we could persuade one of the other Orgs. to pick up an Ice Cream sponsors so we eat Ice Cream while standing line to weigh our fish instead of drinking sodas :D

Just what my waist line would needs, more access to Ice Cream :shock:
[i][color=green]It is what it is[/color] :|[/i]
mark poulson

Re: Hey Gary D.

Post by mark poulson »

Maybe you could get Yamamoto to come out with a salty ice cream to feed to your fish while you wait in line. Yeah, that's the ticket.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Johnny C

Gary your lucky I am alergic to Ice Cream..

Post by Johnny C »

Congrats on winning another boat man..Maybe you should make that your home lake!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.dobynsrods.com