Fedor?

Sports talk forum
elfish16

Fedor?

Post by elfish16 »

Is Fedor truly the BEST heavyweight out there today?

I am skeptical at times....he's VERY good but not sure if he's the best!

Eric
Darkman

Re: Fedor?

Post by Darkman »

that's a fair question...but can you name someone better...or someone that can beat him....i cant...at least right now
ERICK PRADO...Peace
elfish16

Post by elfish16 »

people are wondering if he stepped foot with the UFC guys how would he do? I am not sure...he could do very well!

You ask me....Arlovski is as good of opponent he's ever faced...Arloski has a very good chance to beating him...
Guy Williams

Post by Guy Williams »

This might be a great fight but my money would be on Fedor, this guy does not stop going forward. Arlovski better use his angles or it might be a short fight. This one is going to be fun!!!!!!!!
Guy Williams
You know it's going to hell when the best rapper out there is white and the best golfer is black.
Charles Barkley
sTony

Post by sTony »

Not for a second do I believe the UFC has ALL the best fighters in their camp. Fedor is a stud. I'm thinking he takes care of Arlovski pretty easily, not that any of these fights are easy.

sTony
Darkman

Post by Darkman »

fedor is as complete as possible....fast, strong, skilled...Arlovski is good...but Fedor is just awesome...the UFC has better names...bad payday for the fighters
ERICK PRADO...Peace
elfish16

Post by elfish16 »

not for one second do I think Arlovski wins or WILL for sure win...I merely think that he's got one of the best chances of beating Fedor of anyone Fedor has faced. I wouldn't be surprised of Fedor gets knocked down by Arlovski's hands...they are quick and very powerful!

Fedor does have everything though and he's beat people down pretty bad!