New Logo design

If it doesn't fit in any other forum, this is where it goes.
Greg_Cornish

New Logo design

Post by Greg_Cornish »

A buddy in England is a sound engineer/musician for gaming companies. He needed a logo. I whipped this up for him today. I used two programs. Photoshop and Freehand. I basically drew and re-drew all of the components and assembled them.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Rod Martin

Re: New Logo design

Post by Rod Martin »

So you are good for something :shock:
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Rod Martin wrote:So you are good for something :shock:
Please tell my wife that!
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Aaris_7

Post by Aaris_7 »

Hey, well i am from US and deeply interested in logo design. I am creative though but not get any institute where i can get training for that. Can you please suggest me something good.
Jack001

Post by Jack001 »

Thank you, There are some logo design companies in the USA that offer affordable logo design packages. One of them I love is AnaxDesigns.
jennydee

Post by jennydee »

The process of creating inexpensive logo design is known as logo design. The process of creating a brand is known as branding. To be exact, it is a strategy devised by businesses to assist customers in immediately recognizing their products and organizations, as well as to provide them with a reason to prefer their products over those of competitors.