Places to stay near Berryessa?

FishaHallic

Places to stay near Berryessa?

Post by FishaHallic »

Anyone know of any decent hotels anywhere near Berryessa. A friend of mine is fishing a little tournament of Reno bassers at Berryessa and is looking for a place to stay. Hopefully boater friendly with a way to charge batteries.

Thanks for any help,

Dave
Florida transplant, miss my Bass fishing
tunaman

Re: Places to stay near Berryessa?

Post by tunaman »

Have him look into a cabin at Pleasure Cove... real nice facilities there. I recently stayed in the campground for the FPT event, and they have very nice facilities.

Roger
Tight lines forever!
http://www.tunaman.org

*DISCLAIMER* - This post is in no way meant to be offensive. If you feel it is, please re-read then PM me for an explanation if it still offends?
cbwiii

Post by cbwiii »

Pleasure Cove has some cabins. They are new there. Check em out on the Web. I think the same ones I stayed in at Spanish Flat. They were "fine" with me last year, but, not near "decent" by my wife's standards. With all the stuff closing up there Napa and Winters may be your best alternatives.
5Ndabag

Post by 5Ndabag »

pleasure cove is the only place that i could find that was open ,I think everything on the lake is closed ,also they only let you rent with a two day minimum at 149.00 per the future pro was there and they did one nites specials for fpt participants, but he next weekend i called and ask and they said two nite minimun
FishaHallic

Post by FishaHallic »

Thanks for the replies guys, I will pass this info on to my friend at work.

Thank you
Florida transplant, miss my Bass fishing
Jeff Jewell

Post by Jeff Jewell »

other than Pleasure Cove your looking at Vacaville, with alot of motels and about a 1/2 hour from Markley Launch
When in Doubt " Set the Hook"