2010 Police and Fire Games

Fish2fire

2010 Police and Fire Games

Post by Fish2fire »

Gallup polls are in and it is unanimous. Stay away from Folsom Lake in July! So the bass angling event will be going to Clear Lake, CA. It has to be better than Folsom, and the Delta's been done before. Lets try something new.

Overall Western States Police and Fire Games will be out of Reno, Sparks, and Lake Tahoe.
http://www.wspfg2010.org/

:) Bass angling event going out of Clear Lake, Ca. July 29 and 30
:( Mandatory check-in and meeting the evening of July 28th. Still working on location. Will update ASAP.
:) No need to go to Reno. Registration will be availible online in the upcoming months.
:( Same fishing format as before.

Sorry guys and gals, this will only be for Professional Police and Fire Personnel only. Check rules for exceptions.

For further info check game website or email me directly at fish2fire@yahoo.com
bruizer343

Re: 2010 Police and Fire Games

Post by bruizer343 »

Fish2fire wrote:Gallup polls are in and it is unanimous. Stay away from Folsom Lake in July! So the bass angling event will be going to Clear Lake, CA. It has to be better than Folsom, and the Delta's been done before. Lets try something new.

Overall Western States Police and Fire Games will be out of Reno, Sparks, and Lake Tahoe.
http://www.wspfg2010.org/

:) Bass angling event going out of Clear Lake, Ca. July 29 and 30
:( Mandatory check-in and meeting the evening of July 28th. Still working on location. Will update ASAP.
:) No need to go to Reno. Registration will be availible online in the upcoming months.
:( Same fishing format as before.

Sorry guys and gals, this will only be for Professional Police and Fire Personnel only. Check rules for exceptions.

For further info check game website or email me directly at fish2fire@yahoo.com

In.................... come getcha some..ya'll
rangerz20

Post by rangerz20 »

Awesome!! I can actually fish this one rather than coordinate. Clear Lake Here I come!!!!
:P :P
904dog

Post by 904dog »

Were in! Good choice...<><