FEDOR??

Sports talk forum
ns nitro

FEDOR??

Post by ns nitro »

Fedor cuts a deal with strike force. I guess he WONT b fighting the best MMA fighters in the world? Hate to say it but Lesner IS the best heavyweight around!! Good side is that we wont have to pay 50bucks to PPV to watch him fight. :D Nate
Last edited by ns nitro on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
www.basschow.com
www.p-line.com
www.snapon.com
sTony

Re: FEDOR*NM*

Post by sTony »

Uh.... never mind.

sTony
Ranger519VS

Re: FEDOR??

Post by Ranger519VS »

Fedor signed with StrikeForce because the UFC will not co-promote with other organizations. The UFC has some of the best fighters, but the fact that Dana White is the "Dictator" of the organization does not support legitimacy. If the UFC wants to become more legitimate, there needs to be a panel of directors, not one guy. No doubt Dana gets things done, but they probably need some more input from others.

Brock Lesnar is a freak of nature and probably the strongest but lacks experience in MMA. No other organization would give a guy with less than 10 fights a title fight, I'm sorry but he hasn't paid his dues. I know he was a national collegiate wrestler but it lends to the ideas of corruption in the system. Let him beat up 10 Tijuana Taxicab Drivers and then give him a title shot.

Kimbo Slice has a reputation of street fighting but the UFC won't give him a contract unless he gets through the UFC Ultimate Fighter. But you allow Brock Lesnar who had no MMA fights to get in........ hmmmmm...... I guess WWE record is worth something..... NOT!!!
ns nitro

Post by ns nitro »

Dont get me wrong, I never said he deserved a title shot. I dont even like the guy. I actually wanted Fedor to come and beat some respect into the guy. I hate his attitude twards everyone. He has NO respect and I honestly dont think hes a true MMA fighter! Hes just a monster!! I just want to know who Fedor's gonna fight now thats a true challenge! I promise it wont be Kimbo! He may have gotten better but hes NO MMA fighter by anymeans! Just dissapointed Fedor didnt come to UFC! Nate
www.basschow.com
www.p-line.com
www.snapon.com
some guy

Post by some guy »

Amen Nate. My buddies and i were talking about this a few days ago when it went down. The consensus of our circle was "yeah Fedor is a beast, but who has he really fought? Who has been a legitimate contender?

People like to tag him with the best in the world, but to me, and to my buddies. If you want to be the best...you have to fight the best. Simple as that. Is he a great fighter? HELL YES!!! I just feel like he kinda bitched out by not coming to UFC. Fedor needs to can his manager and man up.
Create your own luck.

><> John Curry <><
ns nitro

Post by ns nitro »

Its dejavu all over again!! Can you say Mike Tyson! It doesnt matter how great of a fighter you are, if you have sh**ty management u will go nowhere! All his managers care about is money in their pocket. I feel that they dont have Fedors best interests in mind. Why should the Fertida brothers have to co promote with them? Them and Dana have worked their as*es off to build a company and they want half just because Fedor's name?? Sounds like money is first and fighting and proving your the TRUE greatest heavyweight comes second?? :evil: Nate
www.basschow.com
www.p-line.com
www.snapon.com