ALCS

Sports talk forum
mike goodwin

ALCS

Post by mike goodwin »

Angles vs YANKEES

Jump on board, it's your time to start slam'n and sound off.

Sound be a great series, both teams brought brooms to
the stadiums today.

Halo fans might not have heard yet, but I think George just
bought that crazy A&$ rally monkey.

YANKEES in 6, go BOMBERS.......MG
DL

Re: ALCS

Post by DL »

If the monkey were for sale, George would buy it. :lol:

I have to agree with you on one thing Mike, the series will go no more than 6 games...but you will be one the wrong end of it when its over. I would be suprised if Vlad hits less than three home runs in the ALCS(you can thank Francona and Papelbon for waking him up.) I didnt know Vlad could be walked :shock:

I am looking forward to this series, it should be a good one. The good thing with the Yankees is I dont despise them and their fans as much as I do Boston. I just want a win because its one step closer to the ultimate goal...another title. I would like to get #2 before you guys get number 28 or 29...or whatever number you are up too :D
"Feel the steel"
mike goodwin

Post by mike goodwin »

DL, my dad who is also a huge Yankee fan is a big Vlad fan. Up
until this year he thinks Vlad was the best in the game.

OK, we didn't buy that fuzzy monkey yet. But I did here that
there was going to be a sharp shooter on the roof just in
case he even thought of show'n up.

I just love it when Papelbon gets lit up, but he is a gamer and
a perfect guy for keeping this rival between Sux and Yanks and
now Halo's alive.

Sorry bro but Bombers are going to lite your A up.

BOMBER POWER......MG
DL

Post by DL »

I really wasn't anticipating a sweep, but to have P give up a hit in the 8th, and then give it up in the 9th after he had Aybar 0-2 with two outs, was the icing on the cake. I listened to the radio call on a local show this morning and all I could hear after Vlad's hit was the rope stretching on Red Sox nation :lol:

Angels Vs. Yankees this friday will be game one, and whomever wins the ALCS will win the World Series. Good luck to your Yanks. This will be a well played, well managed series. It will come down to clutch hitting with RISP, baserunning and your pitchers between the starters and Rivera. If Gerardi keeps going to Hughes he will eventually get burned...

"Feel the steel"
some guy

Post by some guy »

I missed it. I was on DVL. I had it Tivod and watched it when I get home. Its going to be a tough series for sure. NY has a potent line up, but they always do and we always do pretty well against the Yankees.

LA vs LA World Series!

Launch ramp is coming along nicely, they almost have one lane completey done and those big fish that were in there just got bigger. :shock:

It is unreal how many 6-10lb bass that are in the lake.. The lake has changed so much its crazy. I cant wait to have my boat on there again.
Create your own luck.

><> John Curry <><