Deep water spotted bass seminar at Fisherman's Whse Sac 12/1

kb

Deep water spotted bass seminar at Fisherman's Whse Sac 12/1

Post by kb »

Come down and join me Thursday, December 1st at 6 p.m. at the Fisherman' s Wharehouse for a seminar on catching deep bass in the winter. We will cover spotted and largemouth bass techniques as well as touch a little bit on fishing Folsom in the winter as well for those of you that fish our favorite lake.

Spend a couple of hours with me Thursday for this casual in-store seminar where we can all b.s. about deep water fishing. I hope to see some of you at Fisherman's.

Fisherman's Wharehouse is located on Folsom Blvd off of the Watt Ave. exit from hwy 50.

Hope to see you there!

Kent Brown
Gary Dobyns

Maps with marked locations

Post by Gary Dobyns »

Alright KB. You had a hell of a run last winter fishing deep at Folsom. I think you won just about averything you fished. Are you going to be passing out maps to make it more fair this year. If your doing a seminar don't be dancing around on location questions. Also I was looking at your sponsor list. Would you like me to bring my Ranger and Evinrude loaded with Daiwa reels and Powell rods, Roboworms, Yamamoto hula grubs (your winter bait last year)? My Minnkota and Lowrance should help you. Do you need some PowerPro or P-Line? Hey, you did get Gamakatsu right, at least you got one sponsor right. Ok everybody I jabbed him good, we all know the prick is going to lay me away, so I'm asking ahead time for some help here.

Gary D.
sTony

Re: Deep water spotted bass seminar at Fisherman's Whse Sac

Post by sTony »

And here I thought you rested your vocal chords at least three days prior to doing Ultimate Bass on KHTK 1140 AM at 5 o'dark on Saturday mornings.

Hope you Folsom guys know that Brown did so well last season cause he had Sep prefishing for him. KB 'promised' he'd saying nothing unkind about kokanee if Sep put him on fish, which he obvioulsy did, so we'll get to see if he can keep a promise at this season's ISE shows. In fact, when ol' KB was between boats its said that he could be seen 'hiding' on spots on the lake in a Design Concept boat that likely also came from the Golden Throated Sepster. Also point in fact is most of his limits came on Sep's SideKick Dodgers running in front of River2Sea Shadtail soft baits.

Does this guy owe all he is to a confirmed kokanee kisser like Hendricksen? Maybe so. Find out for yourself this Thursday at 6:00 pm at Fisherman's Wharehouse on Folsom Blvd.

sTony
Sacto John

Post by Sacto John »

To bad this conflits with the class that Damon is having up at Galxie Marine, I would like to go to both.
Jim Conlow Sr.

I would help you Gary but

Post by Jim Conlow Sr. »

He is still pissed about something I said 6 years ago and I wasnt even talking about him. So you need to be very careful what you say. He is a serious holder of grudges
By the way when are you going to give a siminar on rocket fish? I have been trying to catch one like you did but havent even been able to come close.

Jim
Triton Mike

Re: I would help you Gary but

Post by Triton Mike »

Kent, Don't let that Ranger dude get you down. He can't help that his boat is slower than us Triton Guys :). Just wave when you pass him and hold a paddle up in the air ;)~ he he

Wish I lived in Calyfornia so I can come to your seminar. Sounds like we got alot in common ie fishing for deep spots ;)~

T Mike
Calistar

Post by Calistar »

I've been to a few of Kent's seminars and they've always been informative. Plus he has been willing to answer questions. I'd recommend it.
Triton Mike

Post by Triton Mike »

BTW Gary, Did you type all of that or did you get your wife to :)~ LMAO!!!

T Mike
Bob Simard

Will there be food there?

Post by Bob Simard »

Hey KB,

I see Green's offering up free Hotdogs and soda - you gonna have food? Never know who will show up for free food.

I'm usually sitting on hwy 50 'somewhere' between Hazel and I5 going nowhere fast about that time. I'll try and swing by. But like Dobyns pointed out - I'd like a map please!

-Bob Simard
kb

Re: Maps with marked locations

Post by kb »

All right BDO I guess you have been waiting every since that little ice cream cone jab I threw at you a couple of months ago. Shouldn't you be in the garage rubbing the "Lamiglas labels" off of those new rods of yours. I will be hand picking applicants for the Powell Rods pro staff at this years sports shows. When you have that group of 25 or so guys that won't leave your side you will know it was me. What do they get on the Powell pro staff besides 30 FREE rods and your GPS coordinates?

Oh and Tony I can't even spell luuminim much less kokanenene so you know Sep hasn't been much help. Simard they have to give free hot dogs at Outdoor Pro Shop this Saturday when Gary D is there. They have spent thousands to promote it and without food Gary might not show up.

Thanks for the offer of help Gary but I think we can get this demo done on our own but save me a spot up front at Outdoor Pro Shop Saturday so I can park that Mercury wrapped Triton up front. You will be able to recognize it if you walk around to the back of it!!!

Thanks for the help there buddy! See you later and don't forget you have a spot on the radio this Saturday morning....I will get even.

Conlow if you think I hold a grudge you need to check with Double G. We have almost gotten over it....a few more years maybe, See you at the shows Jim. :D

See you all at Fisherman's tomorrow night.
kb
kb

Post by kb »

yes John you are right and that was just a schedule error and not on purpose by any means. Damon does a great job and I recommend people make it to Galaxie as well for as many of his classes as they can. I am going to try to make it to a couple to help with Triton if I can.

Support Damon's bass class if you guys can as well.
kb