Get read to register you shotguns and rifles in California

Marty

Get read to register you shotguns and rifles in California

Post by Marty »

I bring this to the fishing community because most Bass Anglers also own shotguns and hunting rifles.

It is here – First they came telling you that registration of your handguns was to protect you and that is all they wanted. Now to future protect you they want to register your long guns, it is best for everyone. What is next confiscation?

http://leginfo.ca.gov/pub/09-10/bill/as ... m_v98.html

Thursday, April 8, 2010
AB 1810 - Proposed Long gun Registration for California
Assembly member Mike Feuer has amended AB 1810, formerly covering vandalism, to institute the requirement that all long gun transfers be treated the same as handgun transfers are treated now, effectively creating a long gun registration scheme in California.

Among the effects of this bill:
· Private parties would have to use an FFL to transfer long guns.
· New residents moving into the state would have to register their long guns within 60 days.

Contact Mike Feuer by phone or Fax
Sacramento
Tel: (916) 319-2042
Fax: (916) 319-2142
West Hollywood
Tel: (310) 285-5490
Tel: (818) 902-0521
Fax: (310) 285-5499
Last edited by Marty on Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Get read to register you shotguns and rifles in Californ

Post by Guest »

: :arrow:
Last edited by Guest on Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marty

Post by Marty »

jigfish1 wrote:There just making sure all the nut job tea party hillbilly republicians register there guns. :lol:
You saying Phil that you support this?
Spookin'Em43

Post by Spookin'Em43 »

So is there a restriction on how many guns you can have as well, or can you register all the guns that you own? and what is the purpose of registering your guns? what happens if I dont register mine!?
Derrick Hicks

Humboldt State University-FLW College Series

I Proudly Endorse:
Dobyn's Rods, RBBassfishing, Abu Garcia, El Grande Lures, Trilene, Berkely, D&M Baits, Zipper Worms, Rod Glove, Tackle Warehouse, HatCams
brambo0311

Post by brambo0311 »

jigfish1 wrote:There just making sure all the nut job tea party hillbilly republicians register there guns. :lol:
hey, I resemble that remark. I just traded a prop for a rifle not 2 hours ago. Lol
LL

Post by Guest »

:arrow:
Last edited by Guest on Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brambo0311

Post by brambo0311 »

jigfish1 wrote:why not support it it just a peice of paper with the serial number of your gun and who it belongs to whats the big deal. AND MY NAME ISNT PHIL :lol:
mostly because being a Marine and seeing first hand how genecide works and knowing this is one of the steps to get there. I think I will keep my collection my own thank you.
LL
BassManDan

Post by BassManDan »

[quote="jigfish1"]why not support it it just a peice of paper with the serial number of your gun and who it belongs to whats the big deal. AND MY NAME ISNT PHIL :lol:[/quote]

HA! Wrong "jig" :lol: :lol:
BassManDan - 1997 Stratos 295 Pro Elite

"In the spirit of akido, sh-sh-sh-shaaa."
-Dale Gribble from TV's "King of the Hill"

"It would be the best of all possible worlds were it not for religion."
- John Adams, 1776

Post by Guest »

Last edited by Guest on Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Brian

Post by Brian »

jigfish1 wrote:why not support it it just a peice of paper with the serial number of your gun and who it belongs to whats the big deal. AND MY NAME ISNT PHIL :lol:
THATS THE ATTITUDE RIGHT THERE THAT WILL GET ALL GUNS TAKEN AWAY, THE BASS REMOVED FROM THE DELTA AND SO ON AND SO ON....... :roll:

STATEMENTS LIKE THAT ARE THE WHOLE PROBLEM IN A NUTSHELL RIGHT THERE.
[color=#0040FF]"Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid."

-John Wayne[/color]

Post by Guest »

: :arrow:
Last edited by Guest on Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brian

Post by Brian »

jigfish1 wrote:Just like the dfg poisoned all the pike in davis lake only to find out there still there. And dont worry there nothing going to pass some silly *** bill too remove the bass out of the delta either or any other fish for that matter . Dont live in fear lifes to short Fishing poles are next on the list too register :lol:
HOPE YOU LIKE CATFISHING................. DO THEY MAKE JIGS FOR THAT? CAUSE THAT IS ALL THAT WILL BE LEFT AND SOME STURGEON. OR DO YOU JUST NOT FISH THE DELTA?

-John Wayne[/color]
jaime7819

Post by jaime7819 »

The first step in any genocide is to register the guns. Watch "innocence betrayed" on youtube, its a gun control movie. This is just one more step closer to taking away guns. Just like the incremental steps that lead to labeling bass as non-native species that are supposedly part of the big picture thats declining salmon numbers.

Post by Guest »

. :arrow:
Last edited by Guest on Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
offduty

Post by offduty »

brambo0311 wrote:
mostly because being a Marine and seeing first hand how genecide works and knowing this is one of the steps to get there. I think I will keep my collection my own thank you.
Well I am not a marine but +1. We have lost to many freedoms already and the 2nd amendment is a right to carry. What do you think bear arms means. People need to wake up and quit being programmed by the local networks and get on line and do some research. Remember the banker bailout? Who do you think is running this country and do you really think they give a $hit about us?

Rich

Post by Guest »

Last edited by Guest on Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
frank

Post by frank »

I was talking to an old timer at the lauch ramp after a duck hunt and he explained the reasons these kinds of bills in a way that just used plan old common sense. He called it the hat theory.

Step one: A bill is passed, due to lack of oppostion, that men are no longer allowed to wear pink baseball hats. It did not have any effect on 98% of the population since pink hats are not popular and the baseball hat wearing community did not think much of it.

Step two: Another bill is passed just like the one above except this time it is purple. I had an effect on a few more people than the last bill, but not enough to have enough people stand up and fight.

Step three: Yellow
Step Four: orange
Step five: red

Now all of a sudden step six comes, the ban on all baseball hats. The baseball hat wearing community scrambles to organize opposition to defeat the bill because is now effects the majority of them. The Anti-baseball hat group has been organized for years and now has momentum with the long list of past bills.

The baseball hat wearing community has a fight on their hands against a more organized group with better resources that have been planning stategy for the years leading up to this moment.

Wake up people. It has nothing to due with simple registration or non native species, it all has to do with groups personal agendas. There is an end game they are striving for. They have nothing to loose. I used to work in the state capitol and have sat in meetings where strategies like this have been discussed.

As fishermen, hunters, and gun owners we have a lot to loose. Our family traditions, fisheries, wildlife, and freedoms. Next time you think that little bill is small and will not effect you remember, it could be the bill that starts the domino effect that takes away fishing and hunting as we know it from our children and grand children.

In short, take every good memory you have fishing and hunting with your famililies and friends and forget it. Treat it like they never existed. Throw out your photo alblums and videos.

Now you are left with what our grandchildren will have if we do not fight now. No stories of the one that got away. No stories about how you fell out of the boat during that one tournament while you were landing the big one. Nothing.
BuckSnort

Post by BuckSnort »

offduty wrote:
brambo0311 wrote:
Well I am not a marine but +1. We have lost to many freedoms already and the 2nd amendment is a right to carry. What do you think bear arms means. People need to wake up and quit being programmed by the local networks and get on line and do some research. Remember the banker bailout? Who do you think is running this country and do you really think they give a $hit about us?

Rich
+2 Well said fella's........
BIG L

Post by BIG L »

I think you really nailed it Frank, great read.
Larry Reed Hatched 1944
Ringer

Post by Ringer »

I find it amazing that a huge population could be lulled into some sort of liberal utopia BS until they willingly give up their constitutional rights. Our redneck legislature just passed a bill to allow anyone to carry concealed without a permit and the governor is going to sign it. I hope the Chicago case is ruled for the second at the SC this summer then all gun laws in California will be ruled null and void. Only way to save you.
Phil

Post by Phil »

Did I hear someone call my name ? :)
Don't matter to me anymore, I quit hunting years ago. As long as they don't start making me register my fishing rods and reels; now that would take along time ! (And yes Mark, my name is Phil, not Mark)!
Get off the Phil kick.
By the way, you got free Puffball advertising & writings all over lake Don Pedro bathrooms again. You must have a supporter somewhere in the valley that loves you!

JIGS
DPetty

Post by DPetty »

Phil wrote:Did I hear someone call my name ? :)
Don't matter to me anymore, I quit hunting years ago. As long as they don't start making me register my fishing rods and reels; now that would take along time ! (And yes Mark, my name is Phil, not Mark)!
Get off the Phil kick.
By the way, you got free Puffball advertising & writings all over lake Don Pedro bathrooms again. You must have a supporter somewhere in the valley that loves you!

JIGS
So,

Are you saying, because you no longer enjoy these rights you're willing to give them up. Why not consider your children, grandchildren, etc. I think the future generations deserve our consideration.
npangler

Post by npangler »

wasn't disarming the public one of the first things HITLER did when he came to power ?
Phil

Post by Phil »

DPetty wrote:
Phil wrote:Did I hear someone call my name ? :)
Get off the Phil kick.

JIGS
So,

Are you saying, because you no longer enjoy these rights you're willing to give them up. Why not consider your children, grandchildren, etc. I think the future generations deserve our consideration.
No sir, I do not mean that at all, being retired I mean to say all this bickering means 0, doesn't matter: As far as the registering issue, it's all a bunch of bunk, (make all the illegals in this country register theirs: Is there no end to this ? Only the honest person is going to register again, just like the handgun issue years back.
Otay Michael

Post by Otay Michael »

I just heard the story from a Polish concentration camp survivor (was a kid, everyone in his family, bros, sisters, parents, died) of how the military came in and started tossing lots of old folks and kids off the top of buildings to the ground four floors below, then rounded up the rest and shipped them off, if not shoot them right then and there if they even looked at them wrong. Thousands of folks killed millions of their fellow citizens... Why? Hate was built up against a certain group (Tea Party?) that had No defense!!!

Help thy neighbor fight these anti-fishing rules if you can, no matter what species it is, and how far away, you want to be able to keep your own ballcap! I do. Don't be an ostrich, like that jig maker.
Otay Michael

All I need to get into the money would be the four I usually get along with a 20# kicker.

Own no boring art: www.seewald.com
Name written in the book of life.

Post by Guest »

Phil marty had us mixed up he keeps calling me phil after i post and your right these issues are nothing more as to getting the people stirred up it more fear of losing there rights too much hannity limbuah beck on radio . As for the don pedro deal the park rangers need too patrol more and catch who's doing that. Im sure they set on there butts most of the day in there heated offices doing nothing about it.
Ringer

Post by Ringer »

Hate to clue you in but they are not scare tactics. If you are willing to allow your rights to be taken then they will be. You have a right to keep and bear arms given you by founders and that does not stipulate that you have to register with your local government for any reason whatsoever. The founders wanted us to keep well armed to prevent an abusive government from repression. Of course they would not have understood how the future Americans could become an apathetic and lazy lot accustomed to wearing a yoke.
bigdaddys

Post by bigdaddys »

Ringer wrote:Hate to clue you in but they are not scare tactics. If you are willing to allow your rights to be taken then they will be. You have a right to keep and bear arms given you by founders and that does not stipulate that you have to register with your local government for any reason whatsoever. The founders wanted us to keep well armed to prevent an abusive government from repression. Of course they would not have understood how the future Americans could become an apathetic and lazy lot accustomed to wearing a yoke.
TAP TAP TAP !!!
530-329-1373

Post by Guest »

OH NO more fear your rights are slowly being taken away. Tell that to the wife & kids of a beer delivery driver here in fresno that was shot & killed by gang members here in fresno why he was unloading beer to the store he was at. I bet that gun wasnt registered. LIKE I SAID IT JUST A FROM TO FILL OUT SO THEY CAN KEEP TRACK OF YOUR GUNS. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR UNLESS YOU USE THEM IN A CRIME. GEZZZZZZ LIKE THERE GOING TO TAKE THEM FROM YOU. LIKE YOU NEED ASSULT RIFLE FOR DEER HUNTING HUH :lol:
npangler

Post by npangler »

GUNS DONT KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE !!!!!!!
2ndsuks

Post by 2ndsuks »

It's republicans but oddly enough you spelled hillbilly correct.:lol:

Now we know how the "Lefty's Lure" name came about! :roll:
BuckSnort

Post by BuckSnort »

jigfish1 wrote:OH NO more fear your rights are slowly being taken away. Tell that to the wife & kids of a beer delivery driver here in fresno that was shot & killed by gang members here in fresno why he was unloading beer to the store he was at. I bet that gun wasnt registered. LIKE I SAID IT JUST A FROM TO FILL OUT SO THEY CAN KEEP TRACK OF YOUR GUNS. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR UNLESS YOU USE THEM IN A CRIME. GEZZZZZZ LIKE THERE GOING TO TAKE THEM FROM YOU. LIKE YOU NEED ASSULT RIFLE FOR DEER HUNTING HUH :lol:
Dude you don't get it......

And "assault rifle " Now there's a word that really pisses me off... The anti's love this word cause they can group a whole bunch of rifles into this catagory..And make it illegal for law abiding citizens like me to own one...

And yes Mark they can and have in the past use gun registration to take our guns...Yep right here in the USA...It makes it really easy for them when they have a list in their hand of who owns guns for when they go door to door to take them..
BassinAz

Post by BassinAz »

I'd rather the government not know if/how many guns I own.
drew

Post by drew »

I can't disagree more with the below statement. It's people like this that have forgotten what this country stands for, "Freedom".

One day those that feared the right to be responsible will mourn the loss of our rights and freedom.

jigfish1 wrote:OH NO more fear your rights are slowly being taken away. Tell that to the wife & kids of a beer delivery driver here in fresno that was shot & killed by gang members here in fresno why he was unloading beer to the store he was at. I bet that gun wasnt registered. LIKE I SAID IT JUST A FROM TO FILL OUT SO THEY CAN KEEP TRACK OF YOUR GUNS. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR UNLESS YOU USE THEM IN A CRIME. GEZZZZZZ LIKE THERE GOING TO TAKE THEM FROM YOU. LIKE YOU NEED ASSULT RIFLE FOR DEER HUNTING HUH :lol:
Otay Michael

Post by Otay Michael »

If your friend the beer delivery guy, and all beer delivery guys, and all guy, and all gals too, carried a gun NONE of those punks would have tried it. And if they did they all be gone, like in Israel will most citizens carry them. Step out of line and it's the LAST time you do. Been there, I know first hand.

Your brainwashed by libs buddy. You should start listening to those guys you mentioned, you will be more open-minded!

By the way, heard they were going to outlaw pink jigs, but I don't fish 'em, so I'm not worried and not going to do a darn thing. What, me worry?

Besides, a friend has a few in case they ever do start working, I'll get some from him.
Otay Michael

All I need to get into the money would be the four I usually get along with a 20# kicker.

Own no boring art: www.seewald.com
Name written in the book of life.
offduty

Post by offduty »

npangler wrote:wasn't disarming the public one of the first things HITLER did when he came to power ?
Yes it was, Hitler came to power by a False Flag Operation. He had the Reichstag burned down and they dressed a Polish man in a German military outfit and said he did it. He was then able to gain control because the people thought they needed to make war with Poland and I think you know the rest of the story.

Rich
BuckSnort

Post by BuckSnort »

J.Rios

Post by J.Rios »

Jigfish you are truly and utterly an idiot! :!:

Would registration have stopped them from using the weapon.....NO!

It didn't stop them from stealing it.( I am assuming it was stolen).

The next step from here would be charges against the registered owner , and then the manufacturer of the weapon.

Where is the protection of the right to bear arms?? I'm not seeing it.Your " just a form " comment couldn't be more off base. What difference does it make if I have thirty guns or one ? Why should anyone need to know, if I haven't committed any crime with them??

You can also bet that the paper work will come with a price. $5 today per weapon, $20 tomorrow per weapon,$50 per weapon next year!!! When they price you out of your guns you better be ready to turn them in cause they know you have them.

I see this bill started as a vandalism bill for schools and got gutted by this liberal pornstached piece of crap from L.A.. The whole thing got changed to a gun hunt.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! :x
J.Rios

Post by J.Rios »

HAHAHAHAHA :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Bucksnort that pic says it all!!!!!!!!!!! I'm guessing that house next door probably belongs to Jigfish1

Hope he's insured. :roll:
Ringer

Post by Ringer »

Thank GOD I don't live in your state! At least we have free men here who are willing to fight for their liberty. I cannot believe any thinking individual can possibly feel that gun laws will impact criminals at all. THEY ARE CRIMINALS! You think they will line up to register their weapons? When we approved concealed carry 14 years ago our crime rate dropped. Criminals are not brave and they do not like risk. Gun control increases violent crime.
Guyle

Post by Guyle »

Spoken like a true dumbass!!!
TWinger

Post by TWinger »

I have a hard time even understanding the jigfish1 mentality it is so far from reality, so he must be trying to stir the pot. If not and he is truely speaking from the heart, and posting his business on here, I would Never buy Sh"t from him again....ever.
Troy Winger
fish_food

Post by fish_food »

Marty wrote:Among the effects of this bill:
· Private parties would have to use an FFL to transfer long guns.
· New residents moving into the state would have to register their long guns within 60 days.
Are you sure the first part is correct--the state already requires an FFL to complete form 4473 to tranfer all long guns whether it's a new purchase from a dealer or private party transfer.
TWinger

Post by TWinger »

Go to opencarry.org and have alook at what is happening all across the country and also look under California for what is going on in our state. Carry Your Gun Openly is legal in California, get involved.
Troy Winger
bassenvy

Post by bassenvy »

I've owned a gun since I was 18 and enjoy shooting guns as much as the next guy, but have also had a few friends get shot. Since seeing what a .357 hollow point can do at point blank my views changed for awhile. I took on the stance that there needed to be more gun control, after all the US is on the top 5 murder by firearms list. I've since done some reading and have had more time to digest what the current circumstances are. High crime urban cities seem to be the common factor, and younger male adults more specifically. What's to blame? high divorce rates,single parents that work too much, city budget cuts,school budget cuts,force fed over produced radio and reality tv? With the economy headed down the tubes crime is on the rise, and now more than ever people should be able to bear arms I believe. However the government (especially California) is going to be introducing all kinds of new laws to tax the people...it IS still a business and it's in the red! Be prepared to start paying dues because it's happening at the tolls,parking meters,and gas pump. Hopefully things turn around, with the amount of fear in the air people tend to get riled up a little too easy......genocide?

this was written by a lawyer in Oakland and a retired DA in San Francisco
http://gunowners.org/op0746.htm

crime stats
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_m ... h-firearms
HiroshimaCustoms.com
fish_food

Post by fish_food »

TWinger wrote:Go to opencarry.org and have alook at the at what is happening all across the country and also look under California for what is going on in our state. Carry Your Gun Openly is legal in California, get involved.
The Black Panthers sure scared a lot of folks when they excercised open carry at their protests way back when--especially at the various State Capitols! :D

What it is, my man!!!
Brian

Post by Brian »

Guyle wrote:
Spoken like a true dumbass!!!
+1 or an idiot........... I hope your stupid comments are costing you customers as fast as you typing them............ your not to brite are you?

-John Wayne[/color]
TWinger

Post by TWinger »

This may explain what has been hapening for a while now. It is all the fault of 545 people.

Charley Reese has been a journalist for 49 years.

Charley Reese has been a journalist for 49 years.

/*545 PEOPLE*/--By Charlie Reese

Politicians are the only people in the world who create
problems and then campaign against them..

Have you ever wondered, if both the Democrats and the
Republicans are against deficits, WHY do we have deficits?

Have you ever wondered, if all the politicians are against
inflation and high taxes, WHY do we have inflation and high
taxes?

You and I don't propose a federal budget. The president does.

You and I don't have the Constitutional authority to vote on
appropriations. The House of Representatives does.

You and I don't write the tax code, Congress does.

You and I don't set fiscal policy, Congress does.

You and I don't control monetary policy, the Federal
Reserve Bank does.

One hundred senators, 435 congressmen, one president, and
nine Supreme Court justices equates to 545 human beings out
of the 300 million are directly, legally, morally, and
individually responsible for the domestic problems that
plague this country.

I excluded the members of the Federal Reserve Board because
that problem was created by the Congress. In 1913, Congress
delegated its Constitutional duty to provide a sound
currency to a federally chartered, but private, central bank.

I excluded all the special interests and lobbyists for
a sound reason. They have no legal authority. They have
no ability to coerce a senator, a congressman, or a
president to do one cotton-picking thing. I don't care if
they offer a politician $1 million dollars in
cash. The politician has the power to accept or reject it.
No matter what the lobbyist promises, it is the legislator's
responsibility to determine how he votes.

Those 545 human beings spend much of their energy convincing
you that what they did is not their fault. They cooperate in
this common con regardless of party.

What separates a politician from a normal human being is
an excessive amount of gall. No normal human being would
have the gall of a Speaker, who stood up and criticized the
President for creating deficits..... The president can
only propose a budget. He cannot force the Congress to
accept it.

The Constitution, which is the supreme law of the land,
gives sole responsibility to the House of Representatives
for originating and approving appropriations and taxes. Who
is the speaker of the House? Nancy Pelosi. She is the leader
of the majority party. She and fellow House members, not the
president, can approve any budget they want. If the
president vetoes it, they can pass it over his veto if they
agree to.

It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million
cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present
facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility. I can't think
of a single domestic problem that is not traceable directly
to those 545 people. When you fully grasp the plain truth
that 545 people exercise the power of the
federal government, then it must follow that what exists is
what they want to exist.

If the tax code is unfair, it's because they want it unfair.

If the budget is in the red, it's because they want it
in the red ..

If the Army & Marines are in IRAQ , it's because they want
them in IRAQ

If they do not receive social security but are on an elite
retirement plan not available to the people, it's because
they want it that way.

There are no insoluble government problems.

Do not let these 545 people shift the blame to bureaucrats,
whom they hire and whose jobs they can abolish; to
lobbyists, whose gifts and advice they can reject;
to regulators, to whom they give the power to regulate and
from whom they can take this power. Above all, do not let
them con you into the belief that there exists disembodied
mystical forces like "the economy," "inflation," or
"politics" that prevent them from doing what they take an
oath to do.

Those 545 people, and they alone, are responsible.

They, and they alone, have the power..

They, and they alone, should be held accountable by
the people who are their bosses.

Provided the voters have the gumption to manage their own
employees...

We should vote all of them out of office and clean up their
mess!

Charlie Reese is a former columnist of
the Orlando Sentinel Newspaper.

What you do with this article now that you have read
it......... Is up to you.
This might be funny if it weren't so darned true.
Be sure to read all the way to the end:
Tax his land,
Tax his bed,
Tax the table,
At which he's fed.
Tax his tractor,
Tax his mule,
Teach him taxes
Are the rule.
Tax his work,
Tax his pay,
He works for peanuts
Anyway!
Tax his cow,
Tax his goat,
Tax his pants,
Tax his coat.
Tax his ties,
Tax his shirt,
Tax his work,
Tax his dirt.
Tax his tobacco,
Tax his drink,
Tax him if he
Tries to think.

Tax his cigars,
Tax his beers,
If he cries
Tax his tears.
Tax his car,
Tax his gas,
Find other ways
To tax his ***.
Tax all he has
Then let him know
That you won't be done
Till he has no dough.
When he screams and hollers;
Then tax him some more,
Tax him till
He's good and sore.
Then tax his coffin,
Tax his grave,
Tax the sod in
Which he's laid...
Put these words
Upon his tomb,
Taxes drove me
to my doom...'
When he's gone,
Do not relax,
Its time to apply
The inheritance tax..
Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
CDL license Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Dog License Tax
Excise Taxes
Federal Income Tax
Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel Permit Tax
Gasoline Tax (currently 44.75 cents per gallon)
Gross Receipts Tax
Hunting License Tax
Inheritance Tax
Inventory Tax
IRS Interest Charges IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
Liquor Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Personal Property Tax
Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Service Charge Tax
Social Security Tax
Road Usage Tax
Recreational Vehicle Tax
Sales Tax
School Tax
State Income Tax
State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
Telephone Federal Excise Tax
Telephone Federal Universal Service FeeTax
Telephone Federal, State and Local Surcharge Taxes
Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Tax
Telephone Recurring and Nonrecurring Charges Tax
Telephone State and Local Tax
Telephone Usage Charge Tax
Utility Taxes
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Watercraft Registration Tax
Well Permit Tax
Workers Compensation Tax

STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY? Not one of these taxes existed 100
years ago, & our nation was the most prosperous in the world. We
had absolutely no national debt, had the largest middle class in
the world, and Mom stayed home to raise the kids.

What in the hell happened? Can you spell 'politicians?'
Troy Winger
Leon Pugh

Post by Leon Pugh »

Motor cycle helmets, seat belts, cigarettes, some guns, more guns, lead shot, and on and on and on.
Wait till your are my age and look back and see how many of your rights are gone. Gets worse with every generation. STOP IT NOW
Thank You Leon Pugh
leon.pugh@comcast.net
http://www.dobynsrods.com/
JT-Madera

Post by JT-Madera »

To bad....this used to be a good fishing forum..now it has been taken over by a bunch of wacko rush limbo sucking glenn beck sucking gun toting sucking bad mouthers who can't stand anyones opinion but their own... now you are going to stop buying one of the best jigs made on the west coast because you don't like his politic's....isn't that the very thing you guys are against....someone else taking away your rights to voice your opinion...well jigfish has the right to express his opinion because we fought for the rights of all

Shame on you guys for damning him for expressing his opinion..you are the very reason the left wingers will win...you eat your young instead of protecting them..

I have guns just like many of you and when they pass another law requiring me to register them I will ignore it just like I did the handgun law...........and so will most of you...so stop bashing a brother fisherman..............

JT