LODGING???

RTJOHN

LODGING???

Post by RTJOHN »

Hey guys, can any of you give me some recommendations as to where to stay during the FLW event near Morrelli Park & launch. Not familiar with that area. Would like to stay somewhere near or on the water, but safe. I was told B & W resort on the water but not sure how far that would be by water in morning to launch area.Thank you in advance for suggestions.

Ron
fishwithron2

Re: LODGING???

Post by fishwithron2 »

Morelli Park is in downtown Stktn.. Lots of motel off March lane on 1-5 about 10 min drive. Resturants all along both side if 1-5.
eagle123777

Post by eagle123777 »

RTJOHN wrote:Hey guys, can any of you give me some recommendations as to where to stay during the FLW event near Morrelli Park & launch. Not familiar with that area. Would like to stay somewhere near or on the water, but safe. I was told B & W resort on the water but not sure how far that would be by water in morning to launch area.Thank you in advance for suggestions.

Ron
on another thread someone recommended the Quality inn on March near buckley cove as being safe....
Gator

Post by Gator »

Get ahold of Cooch (you can PM him here on forum) and see if he has availability. Great place right on the water, plus some great company!
RTJOHN

Post by RTJOHN »

Yeah, Cooch is the man, I have stayed with him the last 2 times I was there at Delta. He is a great guy, more than gracious host and someone I am proud to call a friend. Im bummed were not going out of Russo's cuz it it perfect. I would love to stay there but I dont want to travel that far in the dark each morning by water to stockton, and the drive around is little farther than I like too, so I guess i will look at staying on the stockton side closer to the launch.

Thanks for the help guys

Ron
bonsaibp

Post by bonsaibp »

I've been staying at the Quality Inn on March Lane 6-7 times a year for about 10 years now and have never had a problem.
duckhuntr07

Post by duckhuntr07 »

There is a Courtyard by Marriot right on March and Brookside road also. Good Place and safe. You can stay right at River Point if you have a travel trailer or motorhome.