How to stop riots after a jury decision

For political discussions
Greg_Cornish

How to stop riots after a jury decision

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Show up unannounced with a truckload of free Nike and Reebok shoes.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Andy Lippert

Re: How to stop riots after a jury decision

Post by Andy Lippert »

Greg_Cornish wrote:Show up unannounced with a truckload of free Nike and Reebok shoes.
Well if that wasn't racist, I don't know what is. :roll:
Marty

Post by Marty »

Greg_Cornish wrote:Show up unannounced with a truckload of free Nike and Reebok shoes.
Greg you’re a racist what is your off jokes about Mexicans or Jews?
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

It's pretty well documented that the people who broke into shops and stole things last night were from outside Oakland and just there to steal. Many of the teenagers of Oakland were demonstrating peacefully because of the wishes of Oscar Grant's family.

In a few cases, the outsiders wearing masks were surrounded by teenagers from Oakland and encouraged to leave because they felt it would disrespect the memory of Oscar grant.

I don't get the racist part. The only rioters were people wanting free tennis shoes at the Foot Locker.

Marty I don't have time to look it up in my Urban Dictionary. What is an "Off Joke?"

Here's a joke for you though Marty if you want one. http://www.gregcornish.com/postgraphics ... ioJoke.wma
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Marty

Post by Marty »

Urban Dictionary??? Why can’t it just be Dictionary? What are you referring too that a Mexican can use a regular Dictionary? I think you are closet racist – admit it!

Why does your joke have to refer to three back men? Shame on you!
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Sorry Marty, if it isn't well constructed English I assume it's some sort of dialect. But you can still answer the question if you'd like...
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Marty wrote:Why does your joke have to refer to three back men? Shame on you!
Oh, I forgot this question. That's not me on the recording. I'm not an Australian radio show host. That was a radio show in Australia. It's not my joke. You asked about a joke, I thought you wanted one.
Vince E

Post by Vince E »

Marty, stop being a dick and deliberately using media tactics that you would be the first to call BS on when someone used them to attack your position.

Greg, quit baiting the trolls. Wait, Marty was baiting the trolls a few threads ago...

And now, how do you like having an assbag that has no personal knowledge of either of you assuming of himself some kind of quack authority to issue commands of either one of you?
The great non sequitur committed by defenders of the State, including classical Aristotelian and Thomist philosophers, is to leap from the necessity of society to the necessity of the State.
Andy Lippert

Post by Andy Lippert »

Vince E wrote:Marty, stop being a dick and deliberately using media tactics that you would be the first to call BS on when someone used them to attack your position.

Greg, quit baiting the trolls. Wait, Marty was baiting the trolls a few threads ago...

And now, how do you like having an assbag that has no personal knowledge of either of you assuming of himself some kind of quack authority to issue commands of either one of you?
I guess I'm a troll now, :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Vince E

Post by Vince E »

Not any more than I was being I suppose.
The great non sequitur committed by defenders of the State, including classical Aristotelian and Thomist philosophers, is to leap from the necessity of society to the necessity of the State.
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Stop exposing me Vince. :D
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Andy Lippert wrote:
I guess I'm a troll now, :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Well at least you aren't an assbag. ;-)
Vince E

Post by Vince E »

Greg_Cornish wrote:Stop exposing me Vince. :D
I get that a lot.
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Vince E wrote:
Greg_Cornish wrote:Stop exposing me Vince. :D
I get that a lot.
I didn't say, "Stop exposing yourself!"
jaime7819

Post by jaime7819 »

I think the nike/reebok shoe idea would work though.
Dan McKenzie

Post by Dan McKenzie »

Hmmm-apparently you don't know what one is, or too eager to call the kettle black. Not sure.

Post by Guest »

greg :lol: thats funny