C.O. Pro-Teen XII needs boaters!

ASD

Re: C.O. Pro-Teen XII needs boaters!

Post by ASD »

TTT
Lugnut

Post by Lugnut »

Got it, I signed up and sent Cooch and email on Saturday night. If I do not hear back from him by tomorrow evening I will give him a call. Hope to see you folks on Sunday.
Don't ask about my username, all I need to say is check yours and check them often.

HomeBrew Tackle Co.
Cooch

Post by Cooch »

eagle123777 wrote:cooch, after years of being out of town during the pro teen this year i will actually be in town...question..is it possible to store the boat overnight at russo's so i dont have to travel back to manteca after the friday night meeting...thks jack
Hey Jack, the pre check in is on Saturday, it is not mandatory. But if you do come and pre check in, I'm sure we can git ya a place ta park the boat over nite, even if ya drive it down the road and leave it in my driveway!
Cooch

Post by Cooch »

For those who have Pre registered, I sent the e-mail out with the details this morning, currently we have 55 Boaters signed up and are looking for more boates to git all 75 teens into the event.
eagle123777

Post by eagle123777 »

thks cooch, i have a room at the holiday inn in brentwood and didnt want to leave it in the parkin lot so will be there in the afternoon.....i will also check with russo's and get signed up right now....thks jack
macinckirk
Current LameNut

Post by macinckirk »

Guys I would really like to help but here what I have going on, I'm allready booked in vegas for wed-fri night @ a Hotel, so for me to come home on sat and hook the boat up and drive right to the delta and be there by 5:00 am sunday, then fish allday and then drive home would just be insane even for me

the only way i could see this even coming close to happening is if the deal I made with the devil (aarons mom) happens and I have to come back fri morning to take over the baby siting till saterday afternoon when they get back from vegas, then I could leave and be there by midnight

but as of right now i don't even know what they have worked out so we will just use this as a ttt post
[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f233/basscaptain/Kirk-McIntyre-sig.gif[/img]
ASD

Post by ASD »

Well brotha if you come great if not catch u next time 8)
bassmaster89

Post by bassmaster89 »

Whats the count Cooch?
Riplip

Post by Riplip »

Ok Cooch...

The boat is fixed and I'm in! Just registered this AM. See you all there. 8)
If you always do what you did, you will always get what you got!

www.californiaresrvoirlures.com
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

Two days away and counting....if you would like for Cooch to get some sleep PLEASE sign up now. It will be the tournament of the year for these teens!
Marty

Post by Marty »

ash wrote:It will be the tournament of the year for these teens!
Ash it is the tournament of the year for Me!

Here are some the teens that I have fished with in the past Pro Teen Tournaments – check out the smiles.

Just think one of these Teens is going all the way up to the Bass Master or Forrest Cup and they will remember who got them there.

Spookin'Em43

Post by Spookin'Em43 »

Marty wrote:
ash wrote:It will be the tournament of the year for these teens!
Ash it is the tournament of the year for Me!

Here are some the teens that I have fished with in the past Pro Teen Tournaments – check out the smiles.

Just think one of these Teens is going all the way up to the Bass Master or Forrest Cup and they will remember who got them there.

Hey my picture is twice up there! Thanks Marty! Hopefully Ill make it up that far one day, winning the classic or cup would be a dream come true, but im not counting my chickens before they hatch! See yall out there this weekend, ill be helping out on shore!
Last edited by Spookin'Em43 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derrick Hicks

Humboldt State University-FLW College Series

I Proudly Endorse:
Dobyn's Rods, RBBassfishing, Abu Garcia, El Grande Lures, Trilene, Berkely, D&M Baits, Zipper Worms, Rod Glove, Tackle Warehouse, HatCams
calfisher71

Post by calfisher71 »

Just regisiter and let Andy know your coming Sunday many others are doing the same.
Fishing creates memories for a life time.
www.rbbassfishing.net
#RBASS
calfisher71

Post by calfisher71 »

6 RB Bassfishing Pro Staff attending this event.
Ron Howe
Dan Wells
Jon Bradford
Michael Wilborn
Randy Walker
Jeff Czapla

See ya!
Fishing creates memories for a life time.
www.rbbassfishing.net
#RBASS
Lugnut

Post by Lugnut »

Way to go guys!!!! We have a couple Modesto AmBassAdors heading over as well. I am pretty excited, this being my first Pro Teen and all. Yes, thats right I am a Pro Teen virgin.....wish me luck :wink:
Don't ask about my username, all I need to say is check yours and check them often.

HomeBrew Tackle Co.
macinckirk
Current LameNut

Post by macinckirk »

Whats the count as of right now Cooch???
[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f233/basscaptain/Kirk-McIntyre-sig.gif[/img]
Gator

Post by Gator »

macinckirk wrote:Whats the count as of right now Cooch???
No numbers but we are still short - come on out and fish if you can - if nothing else, show up and take out one of the teens on the waiting list!
macinckirk
Current LameNut

Post by macinckirk »

this is going to cost someone a ice cold 12 pack of beer, i like my t-bone cooked rare, bake po with butter, sour cream n chives, i'll need some mushrooms n oinon cooked in tin foil with some butter in there also.

Dad tell mom i'm on the way, n i'll be home for the night

I'm not taking time to reg Cooch because its time to drive
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

VERY COOL son!!! We'll see you in a while, and I'll let Coochie know we have another boater!

Drive carefully! and see you later on then!

Roger
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

Also, a HUGE shout out to Jim Moulton for taking time out of his extremely busy schedule to sign up himself and a C&C Marine prostaffer or two for this... we need all the boaters we can get, so this is of GREAT help!

Roger
froteur

Post by froteur »

my son, jonathan, drew jim and they had a blast. jim couldn't have been nicer. unfortunately, jim's lower froze up and they lost a lot of time fishing. still ...... they managed to take fourth place!

thanks again, jim!!!
froteur

Post by froteur »

froteur wrote:my son, jonathan, drew jim and they had a blast. jim couldn't have been nicer. unfortunately, jim's lower froze up and they lost a lot of time fishing. still ...... they managed to take fourth place!

thanks again, jim!!!
jim and roger,

jonathan wanted me to send his thanks to both of you.

-perry-