Berkley AC/ WRL Tournament of Champions

Randy Pringle

Berkley AC/ WRL Tournament of Champions

Post by Randy Pringle »

Berkley AC/ Western Rookie League TOC
2010 Berkley AC/ WRL had its Tournament of Champions at the California Delta out of Russo's Marina on the west Delta. I hope everyone that participated had a great time. In running an event this size, you need a star studded staff, which I thought I had. Thanks to all of you for your help.
Enough of this; let's talk about the anglers. Day one, with a little overcast and a little rain started out with a bang. The boats lined up and off to the races they went.
Coming to the scales, leading the first day was the team of Curtis Howard and Brian Coughlin with 20.65 lbs; a great day for punching. Day two they came to the scales with 18.21 lbs. giving them a total of 38.86 lbs. Congratulations to Curtis Howard and Brian Coughlin raising the first place custom made bass from Bass N- Mor.
Second place went to the team of Harry Chung with 19.99 lbs and 17.21 giving them 37.20 lbs. Great job!

Third place went to the team of Ron Rushing and his wife Jenna Rushing. With 18.98 lbs. plus 14.61 lbs, giving them 33.59 lbs. Congrads!

The rest of the story will come as it is late, the phone has not stopped winging and it is my wives birthday. Thanks to all the participants, from my staff to you.

Randy Pringle
http://www.thefishinginstructor.com/
JohnnyG1

Re: Berkley AC/ WRL Tournament of Champions

Post by JohnnyG1 »

Hey Randy & Sherry you and your staff did a very good job with the whole event. I can't wait for the next season starts. Keep up the good work I look forward to the next TOC you will have to top this one now if you can. And HAPPY B-DAY!!!!! Sherry 29 and holding right.

John Gallardo
sTony

Post by sTony »

Add photos for Randy.
ryan accardo

Post by ryan accardo »

To Randy,Kevin,Danny that was a great T.O.C.You guys and your staff did an awesome job, :D
Dobyn Rods,Lim-It Lures of California,Johnny C's Pro Guide Jigs,Cal West Construction of Fresno.Valley Rod And Gun Pro Staff,BassAholics LifeStyle Apparel.
Trace

Post by Trace »

Are all the results posted?
sTony

Post by sTony »

Yes, the results are up on the front page of the US Angler Choice website.

sTony
sTony

Post by sTony »

Couple more photos added.

sTony
bassinrick

Post by bassinrick »

Where are the results at? I cant find them on the website
sTony

Post by sTony »

bassinrick wrote:Where are the results at? I cant find them on the website

http://www.usanglerschoice.net/2010-wrl-toc.htm
gharris11

Post by gharris11 »

Randy, Kevin, Danny,

Thank you all for the last two years of quality run tournaments. Your tournaments are competitive, professionally run, and fun. The TOC this year was the best I’ve witnessed. You guys are on your way to establishing the premier amateur circuit on the west coast.

Thanks Again,

Jordan
CEN-CAL Construction 559-375-8665, H AND J Chevrolet 559-846-9335, www.proworms.com, www.jordanharrisfishing.com
markguyver

Post by markguyver »

Randy, thanks for another great year you and Sherri and all the guys work hard for us and Jonathan and i will be back next year. thanks. mark keyes