Won Bass North Wondering?

Darrin Bishop

Won Bass North Wondering?

Post by Darrin Bishop »

I can't seem to get a response from WON bass on this years northern wondering region points. Now the category has been dropped from the website. Will WON have an AOY for Northern wondering?
Bill Hutcheson

Re: Won Bass North Wondering?

Post by Bill Hutcheson »

Hey Darrin,

Darrin - Don't worry about it. You and Del qualified as the USAC Central Coast trail Anglers of the Year. I've got some nice plaques with you names on them waiting for you. Since you can't be in both places at once with the USAC Team Championships and WON BASS team championships occuring on the same weekend. I'd recommend coming on up and fishing with us. After all, why fish for two motors when you can come up to Clear Lake and fish for two motors as well - one of them with a boat attached to it!

On top of that, you and Del are eligible to fish our "Angler of the Year" tournament within a tournament. All Angler of the year teams will not only be fishing for the boat/motors and options money, but will also be fishing for the following against each other:

1st Pl. AOY team - $1,000 in cash and prizes + seven 2011 basic team entries ($2,250 total)
2nd Pl AOY team - $750 in cash and prizes + seven 2011 basic team entries ( $2,000 total)
3rd Pl AOY team - seven 2011 basic team entries ($1,250 value total)

Hope to see you both this weekend!
Make it idiot proof and someone will invent a better idiot
Darrin Bishop

Re: Won Bass North Wondering?

Post by Darrin Bishop »

Bill, I appreciate someone getting back to me. How about someone from WON? As far as going to the AC fishoff, that's a no brainer. See you tomorrow!