NEW CLASSIFIEDS

Gator

NEW CLASSIFIEDS

Post by Gator »

The final piece of the new forum transition is complete. We have moved the classifieds over to the new forum software so you can there is now no need to have two seperate logins for the sections of the website. You can access the new classifieds at http://westernbass.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=40 or by clicking the links on the homepage or the menu bar at the top of the page.

I was not able to convert the old posts to the new section, so if you had a classified listed in the old system, you will need to re-post it.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks, Gator
BMX Bassin

Re: NEW CLASSIFIEDS

Post by BMX Bassin »

Looks good. But there are no filters for boat/motors ect.......
BMX Mike
Gator

Post by Gator »

BMX Bassin wrote:Looks good. But there are no filters for boat/motors ect.......

You are correct - it was the general consensus that people wanted a one forum classified section so that's how it was re-structured.
adman

Post by adman »

PULEESE bring back the old classified. They were much more efficient and user friendly.
Wolfeman

Post by Wolfeman »

I'm with BMX and Adman (apparently we were not included in the 'consensus' discussion about the classifieds).
I too miss the filters. It was nice to be able to look at just boats, scan down the list and see the model and the price and click on the ones that you wanted to investigate. Miss that. Miss you too, Gator.
- Wolfeman
"Don't take life too seriously. You're not getting out alive." Bugs Bunny
clayton meyer

Post by clayton meyer »

Hmm

Just catching up here and find that were I to list my boat in the classified section and someone searched "Ranger" they 'might' find it. The search doesn't direct you to a product but to all posts related to "Ranger" in the classified section. I would also agree that boats and motors should be in it's own section for ease of viewing. Shopping for used fishing equipment is an entirely different action... more like a trip to a swap meet. Selling and buying a boat is big money for both parties involved and should involve a completely separate section.
Merry Christmas