hart sighting

BassFever7oh2

Re: hart sighting

Post by BassFever7oh2 »

sTony wrote:
If you guys wanna keep on the Mike Hart witch hunt, that's one thing, but if the thread breaks down to a beat down on ANY tournament organization, the thread will be pulled.

sTony
I am not throwing a "beat down" at ANY organization...i am just saying it sounds a little shady to me...
g-man wrote:Hes a proven cheater, I for one would never want to fish with him! All this "he is a good fisherman" crap went out the window when he got caught!
I understand what you are saying...does it make sense to me? Heck no. You are telling me if he could show you how to catch fish and good fish, you wouldn't do it? Be able to put 2,000 in your pocket every weekend?

I would love for you all to post your real names so we could see how to stack up...Some one has to have the skills to back up their own mouth right?
Brian

Post by Brian »

Andy Lippert wrote:
LoL, You sir, are whats wrong with this country! Lawyers lawyers lawyers! Get the lawyers involved!! :roll: :roll: :roll: Can't have a normal conversation with someone without threatening legal involvement. What a joke.
+ A LOT!
[color=#0040FF]"Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid."

-John Wayne[/color]
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

Be able to put 2,000 in your pocket every weekend? I would love to fish with Mike and get $2,000 checks every weekend I'LL even provied the weights. :roll:
Andy Lippert

Post by Andy Lippert »

BassFever7oh2 wrote:
g-man wrote:Hes a proven cheater, I for one would never want to fish with him! All this "he is a good fisherman" crap went out the window when he got caught!
I understand what you are saying...does it make sense to me? Heck no. You are telling me if he could show you how to catch fish and good fish, you wouldn't do it? Be able to put 2,000 in your pocket every weekend?

I would love for you all to post your real names so we could see how to stack up...Some one has to have the skills to back up their own mouth right?

I guess some men have a price on their dignity, and yours, sir, appears to be about $2,000/derby weekend. :shock: I, for one, wouldn't sell my dignity or self-respect for any price. That's just me though.

Andy Lippert
Levy

Post by Levy »

BassFever7oh2 wrote:
sTony wrote:
If you guys wanna keep on the Mike Hart witch hunt, that's one thing, but if the thread breaks down to a beat down on ANY tournament organization, the thread will be pulled.

sTony
I am not throwing a "beat down" at ANY organization...i am just saying it sounds a little shady to me...

BassFever7oh2 or whatever YOUR name is, your 2 posts on this topic have been laughable to say the least. To be clear my name is Jon Levenson and I will fish against anybody anytime, that being said I would not be caught dead talking to or in the boat with a known cheater. I like to think I have a little integraty and would never want to be associated with someone who is not.

Please tell us your real name and then go out and get lessons from Mike as I am really interested to see if you even make 10% of the 2K a weekend you mention in your laughable post.
SINsBASS

Post by SINsBASS »

I have to agree with bassfever on this one I would love to know half the stuff mike hart knows and we all know he made a mistake and he did get punished for it... BUT why seeing as how this was THE biggest tourney of the year would WON just basically give him a slap on th wrist ? It does sound a little funny because I'm sure if it was anyone else they would have given them their check...

I would never argue that Hart didnt make a mistake because he did thats the bottom line and he is a "proven cheater" you people make it sound like he has been doing this for his whole fishing career, please some one give me another time that he was even suspected of cheating ?

This guy that started this whole thread about what he HEARD, the "sighting" of Hart who cares ??? Like someone else said it is not a crime to fish they didnt ban him from lakes... I would just like to know what purpose does it serve you to bring him up again ? Let the man live his life you are all grown people talking badly about another man who undoubtedly did something wrong no question about that.

I just think this whole thing needs to be over and to all you men who still fish that havent place in tourneys maybe you should get off this site and start practicing a little more.
bryanmc

Post by bryanmc »

SINsBASS wrote:BUT why seeing as how this was THE biggest tourney of the year would WON just basically give him a slap on the wrist ?
WON brought it to law enforcement and the DA's office, who decided there wasn't anything there they were interested in prosecuting. WON did all they could do by banning him for life. Why do folks not get this?

Frankly, I could care less if Mike Hart wants to go fishing or some friend of his wants to go fishing with him (as long as it's not a tournament). It really has no effect on me or my life in the least. It's fun to watch folks get all wrapped around the axle over it...
BassFever7oh2

Post by BassFever7oh2 »

Levy wrote:
BassFever7oh2 wrote:
sTony wrote:

sTony

BassFever7oh2 or whatever YOUR name is, your 2 posts on this topic have been laughable to say the least. To be clear my name is Jon Levenson and I will fish against anybody anytime, that being said I would not be caught dead talking to or in the boat with a known cheater. I like to think I have a little integraty and would never want to be associated with someone who is not.

Please tell us your real name and then go out and get lessons from Mike as I am really interested to see if you even make 10% of the 2K a weekend you mention in your laughable post.
The only thing laughable thing I have seen on this forum is you thinking you are a big shot and can out fish anyone...i remember a post from you back in Oct..

Jon Levenson
6 Years Bass Fishing
2006 Bass Tracker with 60HP Merc.
Tourny fishing for 4 years. 6 tournament wins (3 last year), 1 Angler of the year title and 1 TOC win

What org was your AOY title won? I didn't know 3 wins would get you AOY. I tried finding you but the only thing I see is a pic of you on someone else's guide page....If you want to come out to Mead and make a challenge, I will put my daughter in the front of the boat and let you two go at it and she is only 4.

Don't worry buddy, when I win my next tourny I will dedicate it to Mr. Levenson...then you will know.
Andy Lippert

Post by Andy Lippert »

BassFever7oh2 wrote:I am not throwing a "beat down" at ANY organization...i am just saying it sounds a little shady to me...

The only thing laughable thing I have seen on this forum is you thinking you are a big shot and can out fish anyone...i remember a post from you back in Oct..

Jon Levenson
6 Years Bass Fishing
Tourny fishing for 4 years. 6 tournament wins (3 last year), 1 Angler of the year title and 1 TOC win

What org was your AOY title won? I didn't know 3 wins would get you AOY. I tried finding you but the only thing I see is a pic of you on someone else's guide page....If you want to come out to Mead and make a challenge, I will put my daughter in the front of the boat and let you two go at it and she is only 4.

Don't worry buddy, when I win my next tourny I will dedicate it to Mr. Levenson...then you will know.
Ruh roh! We've got a badass lurking annonymously around the Westernbass.com fishing forum! Watch out fellas! :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:

BassFever7oh2

Post by BassFever7oh2 »

I love self portraits! It is great you still have pics of your prime.

I just wanted to see if he really would "fish against anybody anytime"
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

I seem to remember that WON was acting under the direction of the proper Nevada authorities, who were contacted immediately when the weights were found the day before the final weighin.
WON handled it the way they were told to, so whatever happens from here on in is up to the Nevada authorities .
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Levy

Post by Levy »

BassFever7oh2 wrote:

Jon Levenson
6 Years Bass Fishing

Dude not only do you not get it apparently you can't read. I never said I was a bigshot or a great fisherman. I only mentioned that I am not afraid to go up against anyone. Again please tell us your real name so we know who you are.
fishinman

Post by fishinman »

To really answer the actual question, the answer is yes. I won't say who or why but a fellow competitor of NBW Castaic division was seen during the week fishing in his boat with Mike on Castaic a few days before the last November tourney. There was a confrontation between him and another boater that was also practicing, at the ramp while mike was getting the tow vehicle from what I heard. The really sh$ty part about this is that there were only 31 boats at the first one of the year. Last year I believe there was 60 plus and the year before 50 plus. So this whole thing About Mike could be causing a lot of controversy! What the hay can we do? I sure don't have any suggestions but I'm sure this won't be the last time we hear anything about this. Who could give up fishing no matter what? I my self in his shoes would still be up for going out on the lake but only during the week to avoid as much controversy as possible and that is probably the just of it. Mike could teach all of us some stuff. I guess this person has big you know whats!!!
npangler

Post by npangler »

WOW it only took 63 replies to actually get a answer to my question.
Thanx fishinman.
gixxer464

Post by gixxer464 »

So does anybody know who was actually fishing with Mike Hart ?
bryanmc

Post by bryanmc »

Does it matter?
gixxer464

Post by gixxer464 »

Yes it does matter. I dont want to be associated with that person and I also want to know who I should be keeping an eye on during tournaments.
g-man

Post by g-man »

BassFever7oh2 wrote:

YES, I'am telling you I would not want to fish with a CHEATER! Post our real names so you can see how we stack up to a cheater? LMFAO your a MORON! BFT
100% LL
bryanmc

Post by bryanmc »

gixxer464 wrote:Yes it does matter. I dont want to be associated with that person and I also want to know who I should be keeping an eye on during tournaments.
Yeah... Hart is probably showing how to cheat..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Brian Linehan

Post by Brian Linehan »

fishinman wrote:To really answer the actual question, the answer is yes. I won't say who or why but a fellow competitor of NBW Castaic division was seen during the week fishing in his boat with Mike on Castaic a few days before the last November tourney. There was a confrontation between him and another boater that was also practicing, at the ramp while mike was getting the tow vehicle from what I heard. The really sh$ty part about this is that there were only 31 boats at the first one of the year. Last year I believe there was 60 plus and the year before 50 plus. So this whole thing About Mike could be causing a lot of controversy! What the hay can we do? I sure don't have any suggestions but I'm sure this won't be the last time we hear anything about this. Who could give up fishing no matter what? I my self in his shoes would still be up for going out on the lake but only during the week to avoid as much controversy as possible and that is probably the just of it. Mike could teach all of us some stuff. I guess this person has big you know whats!!!
Here's the truth and not rumor. Mike and his friend who fished the NBW DID NOT practice during the week of the event. In fact it was more than two weeks before. Mike simply wanted to go fishing and went fishing with his friend. This "competitor" and Mike have been friends way before the incident.

Seriously guys, it's time to move on though.
sgvangler

Post by sgvangler »

Alright!!!! Another 6 page thread!!!! :P
brambo0311

Post by brambo0311 »

So we got how to make them heavier down. Any ideas how to make them longer?

:lol:
LL
Phil Burgess

Post by Phil Burgess »

oh we could make a 10 page thread if we started talking about rumors about the delta.................LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
ILL RIDE TO HELL AND BACK WITH YOU BOYS!!!!!!!!!!
brambo0311

Post by brambo0311 »

New tournament rule.
Release boat is to be equipped with concrete blocks and chains attached to polygraph chair.
LL
Ceaser

Post by Ceaser »

I was wondering how long it would take for this topic to come up. Somebody was bound to see him on the lake fishing sooner or later. Hey, you can ban the guy for life from tourneys but we all know chasing these little green fish is an addiction.. did we really think he would be gone forever? Theres not much that could stop me from gettin out there and slappin some pigs... this fishin thing kinda gets in yer blood ya know? I think what he did is terrible but thats not gonna change the fact he's an addict just like the rest of us.
is that glitter!? Nice boat tinkerbell!
Slippy

Post by Slippy »

Jim V. wrote: Maybe you could brand a big C on his forehead.
i like this idea
LL