Merry Xmas from Anglers Marine

Rick G

Merry Xmas from Anglers Marine

Post by Rick G »

Hope you all have a great holiday season and a even better 2011. Stay positive cause 2011 is going to be alot better for all of us. From all the staff and prostaffers at Anglers Marine Anaheim and San Diego, Merry Christmas. Rick Grover and sons.
Anglers Marine has been serving Southern California boaters and fishermen since 1981, with the West's largest bass fishing tackle store and the best boat dealership on the west coast.
Open 7 days a week
Mon.-Sat. 9-6 Sun. 10-3
John Garcia

Re: Merry Xmas from Anglers Marine

Post by John Garcia »

Thank you RIck and Merry Christmas to You, your Staff and your Family.
mrobinett

Post by mrobinett »

Merry Christmas to everybody. I finally got my HDS-7 that was purchased at the BAT and quickly confiscated by my wife until this morning. I'll be bringing in my boat on Tuesday for the installation. Also the LSS-1. I want to thank Anglers Marine for all the help they have given throughout the years. Everybody who works there are great.
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

John Garcia wrote:Thank you RIck and Merry Christmas to You, your Staff and your Family.
+1 Have a great holiday season.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
macinckirk
Current LameNut

Post by macinckirk »

mark poulson wrote:
John Garcia wrote:Thank you RIck and Merry Christmas to You, your Staff and your Family.
+1 Have a great holiday season.
+1
[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f233/basscaptain/Kirk-McIntyre-sig.gif[/img]