los vasqureos

frankc

los vasqureos

Post by frankc »

has anbody fished los vasqureos in livermore lately ? i am going tommorow for stripers but if something else wants to that is o.k.too................
DeltaDan

Re: los vasqureos

Post by DeltaDan »

Never fished there myself - But I understand that they are going to shut down the marina/elect boats down soon and remove the marina itself for the new construction to raise the dam 20+ more feet here soon - and they will be dropping the Res way down low so that they can rebuild on top of the dam cap.

I have launched and fish Bethany Resivor before and It was fun. But that was also in the fall on as 12' Valco with a 15hp Johnson 4-stroke motor and a transom TM.

~~> http://www.publicceo.com/index.php/loca ... -in-spring

Wierd we used to drive through the belly of that ranch where the Haleys or some named similar that started with an H lived on their farm in '85 that is now at the bottom of that lake. Katie was her first name - and she always dressed like Madanna. She would of graduated around '89.....
You know, we always called each other goodfellas. Like, you'd say to somebody: "You're gonna like this guy; he's all right. He's a goodfella. He's one of us." You understand? We were goodfellas, wiseguys.

[b]Team LL [/b] (2006 ~ And Beyond !! )
SLoGiN

Re: los vasqureos

Post by SLoGiN »

yeah ive caught some big catfish in bethany....i love catfishin but havent dont it in quite awhile ... i havent fished for stripers in there....caught a few largemouths in there though and saw some large fish busting on bait i assume are stripers and ive never even seen los vaqueros....when i head east i usually end up in the delta somewhere