TNT's new Wadda Jigs

Gene Buchholz

TNT's new Wadda Jigs

Post by Gene Buchholz »

The Hook Line & Sibnker has just received the new silicone skirt Wadda Jigs.
Cooch you out did yourself this time.
Call us at 925-625-2441. We will have them on our web site in just a few days
hookproshop.com
Thanks
Gene
jbsteels

Re: TNT's new Wadda Jigs

Post by jbsteels »

I think it is great what cooch has come up with for the new wadda jig, but lets not forget the inovator and owner of this product, Troyce Taylor, the man behind the closed doors that ties these awesome jigs. There is alot of work that goes into all of these products, pro staff input, and troyce and his team. I hope that they will keep on coming up with new stuff for the future, because we all know that these jigs just flat out catch fish. Great job guys and keep them coming
ScottyJ

Post by ScottyJ »

Anyone have a pic of the new jigs?
"Jig fish are big fish"
Cooch

Post by Cooch »

From Upper left to right: Summer Gill, Purple Thunder, Cicada
2nd Row: Summer Craw, Dragon Fly, Rock Bass
P1010213.JPG
P1010213.JPG (170.27 KiB) Viewed 5901 times
Here's a quick peek and photo I just snapped, we're having proffessional shots worked on as we speak for the websites.The new line up also includes a red/black not pictured, that is replacing the old red/black. The new additions are the same round rubber Wadda jig as before, we've just added the Silicone scale Flash enhancers to provide addition color patterns. We've also added matching paint jobs and sparkle on the heads to contrast with the new color patterns. These are the first 6 and we're working on another 6 to add to this line up. Very soon, we'll have a complete line up of football head jigs as well.
B. Worm

Post by B. Worm »

:evil: :twisted: sexy :evil: :twisted: those are sick......u gona come out with some of those colors in the BOMB?
Cooch

These are better close ups.

Post by Cooch »

Summer Gill
Summer Gill
WaddaJigBrownGreenPumpkinChart600.jpg (105 KiB) Viewed 5880 times
Summer Craw
Summer Craw
WaddaJigBrownRootbeerPurple600.jpg (102.45 KiB) Viewed 5879 times
Cicada
Cicada
WaddaJigCicada600.jpg (104.45 KiB) Viewed 5878 times
Red Craw
Red Craw
WaddaJigBlackRed600.jpg (102.36 KiB) Viewed 5881 times
Rock Bass
Rock Bass
WaddaJigBlackPumpkinChart600.jpg (101.5 KiB) Viewed 5879 times
Dragon Fly
Dragon Fly
WaddaJigBlackBlueOlive600_1.jpg (101.46 KiB) Viewed 5881 times
Purple Thunder
Purple Thunder
WaddaJigPurplePumpkinChart600.jpg (121.23 KiB) Viewed 5881 times
Cooch

Post by Cooch »

B. Worm wrote:u gona come out with some of those colors in the BOMB?
We have discussed it, it's a challenge with the existing 8" skirt of the Bombs, we just need to find the right source who makes the longer Silicone flash skirts, and assure the costs don't inflate the existing Bomb's pricing. We'll keep ya posted.
new2bassfishin

Post by new2bassfishin »

Those are some sweet lookin jigs
Vince Borges

Post by Vince Borges »

The new football jigs are going to be awesome! Wait till they hit the market!! :D
http://www.eyesurrender.com
http://www.proworm.com
http://www.basstackledepot.com
http://www.phenixrods.com
http://www.tntbaits.com
http://www.blackwaterinternationalinc.com
http://www.megastrike.com
http://www.vinceborgesoutdoors.com
jimbo007

Post by jimbo007 »

BAD *** :mrgreen:
dreyson

Post by dreyson »

Cooch,

We fished the hook sunday and I finally committed to just throwing a jig all day unfortuonatly not a bite, will you be givin up any times of the year and water specifics to go along with the new jigs, Thanks
DeltaDan

Post by DeltaDan »

Dreyson- You can catch up on what Cooch is up to on his blog here ~~~> http://coochsfishing.com/blog/

With the holidays over and he finally has all this Christmas decorations put away ... I expect him to be bloging alot more now as he is focused again on the water almost daily. Trying to figure out and share his knowlage openly to all - on this ever changing Delta. :D
You know, we always called each other goodfellas. Like, you'd say to somebody: "You're gonna like this guy; he's all right. He's a goodfella. He's one of us." You understand? We were goodfellas, wiseguys.

[b]Team LL [/b] (2006 ~ And Beyond !! )
gsc686s

Post by gsc686s »

are there rattles on these jigs? I have been a Revenge guy for years, how do these heads compare to the pointed style like the Revenge, what is the diffrance in action???
Cooch

Post by Cooch »

gsc686s wrote:are there rattles on these jigs? I have been a Revenge guy for years, how do these heads compare to the pointed style like the Revenge, what is the diffrance in action???
No, we do not put rattles on the Waddas. We personally feel that it's better to offer a product with out rattles, versus forcing everyone to buy a jig with rattles and take em off. This also helps us to keep the cost down. I personally don't use rattles that often, yet I do understand that at times, they can be very effective and give you that added noise factor that triggers strikes, especially in stained to muddy conditions. When I do add rattles, it is either the single or double rattles from Buck-Shot Tackle. Gene carries these at the Hook, as do most bass tackle retailers, or ya can git em from http://WWW.Northlandtackle.COM.

The head of the Waddas are typical Arkie head jigs, used for fishing heavy cover and rocks. The pointed, or cone heads, are better suited for fishing the grass, and will get hung up in the rocks far more easily as the pointed head will dive right down into the cracks and crevices, yet slip and slide better thru grass. I personally don't ever use pointed head jigs, since I've always done perfectly well fishing the Arkie head jigs under all conditions.

As for the skirted material, the bouancy and action of round rubber versus silicone is 10 fold. You drop a round Rubber jig and a silicone jig in the water and hold it still, you will see the amazing difference when side by side. The rubber materials also have a longer life span than silicone. Silicone will fade and break down with the Sun's UV rays much faster than Rubber. The only advantage of silicone, is it's color options. Silicone can be manufactured to be any color or combonation of colors you can think of, where this is not the case with Rubber. This is why we chose to use the silicone enhancements along with the Series I Wadda, to bring forward more options in color choices for our jigs. Yet keeping the base Rubber skirt, we still get that amazing, undulating, pulsating motion of the round rubber.
jimbo007

Post by jimbo007 »

Excellent description Cooch :wink:
WANNA HOOK BIGGIN'S

Post by WANNA HOOK BIGGIN'S »

Gene, you gottum in all 6 color's? $4 to $5 a piece like before or did they go up a little bit because of the enhancments? Do you have them in both locations?

WHB
"You gotta know when to hold um, know when to fold um"
Gene Buchholz

Post by Gene Buchholz »

We got all the colors and they are going fast. The Price is $3.49
new2bassfishin

Post by new2bassfishin »

Gene Buchholz wrote:We got all the colors and they are going fast. The Price is $3.49
:D :D :D :D
Micropterus salmoides

Post by Micropterus salmoides »

Any black and blue Wadda jigs in the next 6 colors coming? Are the football head jigs made with fine rubber (aka frogs hair) or standard rubber?
Cooch

Post by Cooch »

Micropterus salmoides wrote:Any black and blue Wadda jigs in the next 6 colors coming? Are the football head jigs made with fine rubber (aka frogs hair) or standard rubber?
The footballs will be made with the fine frog hair round rubber and we'll probably have a couple of patterns with the silicone enhancements too. As for another black/blue Wadda, we currently have the solid Black/Blue as well as the new Dragon Fly(black/pumkin/blue) I don't believe we have another one scheduled, but that doesn't mean we won't come across a blue patterned flash skirt that just rocks our world!
new2bassfishin

Post by new2bassfishin »

is the round rubber on the wadda's fine, small or medium?
Cooch

Post by Cooch »

new2bassfishin wrote:is the round rubber on the wadda's fine, small or medium?
We use the round Rubber from the LivingRubber Company, all of our current jigs are tied with the Regular Round (34 gauge, 40 strands is their description). We DO NOT use the newer Heavy Round, I've never seen this and there's not much of a description on their website, I believe it's a recent addition to the product Line.
jimbo007

Post by jimbo007 »

Im just gonna go ahead and say it. TNT WADDA JIGS ARE THE FINEST JIGS I HAVE EVER SEEN AND THE NEW COLORS ARE AWESOME!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
gsc686s

Post by gsc686s »

Besides the hook, where else can I get them??
jimbo007

Post by jimbo007 »

Besides the Hook, you can get em at The Hook Up Tackle in AZ., www.thehookuptackle.com, Mel Cottons in San Jose, or Limit Out in Clearlake. :D :D
jimbo007

Post by jimbo007 »

Any feedback on the new Waddas :?:
jimbo007

Post by jimbo007 »

jbsteels wrote:I think it is great what cooch has come up with for the new wadda jig, but lets not forget the inovator and owner of this product, Troyce Taylor, the man behind the closed doors that ties these awesome jigs. There is alot of work that goes into all of these products, pro staff input, and troyce and his team. I hope that they will keep on coming up with new stuff for the future, because we all know that these jigs just flat out catch fish. Great job guys and keep them coming
Troyce and Cooch are both great guys with an excellent product.
WANNA HOOK BIGGIN'S

Post by WANNA HOOK BIGGIN'S »

Cooch, we need you to design your version of the chatter style bladed swim jig. Imagine these wadda's with a gold or silver blade attached. Wow... give me a craw color, blue gill color, shad color, and a green pumpkin...... We need um Cooch

WHB
"You gotta know when to hold um, know when to fold um"
TTaylor

Post by TTaylor »

WHB,

A chatterbait style bait is already in the works. Cooch and the prostaff guys have the prototype now. Once all the "kinks" are worked out, it'll hit the market.

Thanks,
Troyce
jimbo007

Post by jimbo007 »

If the football jigs and chatter baits are as bad a#% as the Waddas we are in for some awesome new additions. :D :D
Cooch

Post by Cooch »

Enoughs, enough fellas. Between Jimbo007 & Mike the two BobbyD and TNT Wadda threads have become a daily leap frogging spam fest the past 10 days. Posts by sponsored vendors and general discussions is one thing, carrying on in the fashion you two have is unacceptable by Westernbass.COM posting policies and both threads are now going on lock down.