WON DELTA TEAMS 4/23/11 LADDS

steve moduno

WON DELTA TEAMS 4/23/11 LADDS

Post by steve moduno »

WE WILL HAVE OUR FOURTH EVENT THIS SATURDAY.WE WILL BE GOING OUT OF LADDS MARINA.WE WILL BE THERE FOR REGISTRATION AT 5:30 AM AND LAUNCH AT SAFE LIGHT.WE WILL BE WEIGHING IN AT DADS POINT PARK.IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 510-914-4770 OR AT www.wondeltateams@live.com .HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.THANKS STEVE
kitjack

Re: WON DELTA TEAMS 4/23/11 LADDS

Post by kitjack »

This should be fun. That 30 pound limit that sean got last sunday is a nice goal to shoot for this week.
steve moduno

Post by steve moduno »

Just reviewed my previous e-mail and I will be open for registration at 5:00
not 5:30 in the parking lot .I will be located by light pole by the launch ramp.Have had numerous phone and e-mails about this weekends event lets break that 30 boat this event.Thanks Steve
tbob

Post by tbob »

You started off last year when you took this WON BASS region over with only a dozen or so teams, and you have gone up since to 28 teams at your last tournament. So you definitely got it going in the right direction and I hope you get your first of many 30+ boat team tournaments this coming weekend. With both FLW coming up soon you might pick up a few extra guys up there practicing. As always these larger field result in much larger paybacks.

Bob