Little help with Delta stripers

hawghustler

Little help with Delta stripers

Post by hawghustler »

Man what a week it was for the FLW on the cal delta. Im house sitting in Antioch and the weather has changed everyday for a week. Anyway, Im from San Diego and was hoping to turn out some killer fish tacos for a bbq next week. I've been catching the lmb's pretty good but havent found the linesides. After all the help gettting my boat back in the water I was hoping for a few hot spots...i know its a long shot. Thanx guys
DeltaDan

Re: Little help with Delta stripers

Post by DeltaDan »

It has been so freakin' wide open right now - There are 100+ fish days.

I am suprised that it is still under wrap's on here.
I'll send you a PM - But the males just started recently milking - and your deck will turn into a sperm factory !

P.S....... PM G-man to have your carpet cleaned up. :lol:
You know, we always called each other goodfellas. Like, you'd say to somebody: "You're gonna like this guy; he's all right. He's a goodfella. He's one of us." You understand? We were goodfellas, wiseguys.

[b]Team LL [/b] (2006 ~ And Beyond !! )
new2bassfishin

Post by new2bassfishin »

I'll take some info too if you wouldn't mind.
Thank
Zac
fish_food

Post by fish_food »

The Delta's striper fishery is currently in a world of hurt--it's probably better to keep a mess of two pound cookie cutter largemouth for your fish tacos. Sacrilege, some will cry! :lol:
hawghustler

Post by hawghustler »

Id shoot some of these monster carp freaking me out in the matts up here and fry them up before ever killing a LMB. BTW, thanx Delta Dan for the heads up. Weathers still crummy but looks to be getting better this week, I cant wait to give that deal a try, sounds fun.