CHAMPION OWNERS TOURNAMENT

Basslab

CHAMPION OWNERS TOURNAMENT

Post by Basslab »

We may not have a boat company anymore but we still have Champion owners and the greatest tournament of the year out of Konocti Vista every September. Was talking to a buddy the other day who owns a Stratos and is there each year and asked if they planned on going this year and he said he didn't see anything on Bob's Marine website. Sure enough, I found nothing either although it was posted last year so I dropped an email to Bob Donaleski who immediately returned my email confirming that the tournament will definately go on this year Sep 10/11. We then made our reservations at Konocti Vista since their rates can't be beat for this weekend. Have yet to find an application for the tournament yet but sure it will show up in the mail soon so if you are a Champ or Stratos owner, get your entry in as this is the big one of the year and a great time is always guaranteed!
Rick G

Re: CHAMPION OWNERS TOURNAMENT

Post by Rick G »

You still have a boat company and the Champion models are the Champion Elite Series by Stratos. Great product put out by the Flippin plant and the ones we have sold lately, 210's and 202's look awesome. Same great boats with new stickers and are built better than ever, imho. Rick G.
Anglers Marine has been serving Southern California boaters and fishermen since 1981, with the West's largest bass fishing tackle store and the best boat dealership on the west coast.
Open 7 days a week
Mon.-Sat. 9-6 Sun. 10-3
Ron T.

Post by Ron T. »

Hey Rick, never been to one of these. I love my Champ. She has been good to me for eight years . Where can we get some info on the derbi.
Last edited by Ron T. on Sun May 22, 2011 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Turkeyman

Post by Turkeyman »

I can't wait to fish this one again this year. My son and I fished it last year and had a blast. The fishing for us was not good but he walked out of the raffle with and armload of stuff.
lunker punker

Post by lunker punker »

Rick G wrote:You still have a boat company and the Champion models are the Champion Elite Series by Stratos. Great product put out by the Flippin plant and the ones we have sold lately, 210's and 202's look awesome. Same great boats with new stickers and are built better than ever, imho. Rick G.

I still cant stand the new stickers. They just look "WRONG" :(
Big baits,big fish,big smiles!!!!!
DG

Post by DG »

Basslab,
How was your trip to Texas????
"And Jesus said unto them,come ye after me and I will make you become fishers of men"
<+}}}><
Rick G

Post by Rick G »

We have been talking about trying to bring back the good old days of the Tournament of Champions like we used to have at Lake Mead. Those were awesome. Champions, Stratos's and Rangers all invited. The owners event that Bill Donaleski runs is done by his dealership Bobs Marine in Modesto and from what I hear Ron is a great event. His number is 209-551-2165. That event is open to ALL Stratos, Champion owners reguardless of where it was purchased. Clear Lake is a great fishery also. Give him a call and he can get you on the mailing list. BTW if you want a new Champion, we just might have a few decal sets left and can get it made for you... :wink: Rick G.
Anglers Marine has been serving Southern California boaters and fishermen since 1981, with the West's largest bass fishing tackle store and the best boat dealership on the west coast.
Open 7 days a week
Mon.-Sat. 9-6 Sun. 10-3