<<<LAST CHANCE>>> - IT'S ON!! Nut Case Rally, Summer Delta!

Are you interested in having a Delta Nutcase Rally this summer?

Hell YES - count me in!
63%
Maybe.... maybe not
31%
Sorry, not interested in this
6%

Total votes: 52

Guy Kelley

<<<LAST CHANCE>>> - IT'S ON!! Nut Case Rally, Summer Delta!

Post by Guy Kelley »

Here's a link to the Summer Nutcase signup page:
http://www.tunaman.org/web/Summer_Nutcase_Signup.htm

Also, here's a link to the Pro Teen signup page, for those who can participate as boaters on Sunday:
http://www.westernbass.com/dotcom/proteen/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:D WELL!!???
I am not known to sit around on my hands and do nothing when something stirs me UP!!!

I put it out there a few days ago about it and got 3 response ! OK , So?

SO ? Now This ! As I see it, nothing gets done unless some one makes the first move, and I guess that will be me !

As a participant of past summer rallies and able to thoroughly enjoy the events since the first one i went to in 2000. I fail to see why such and event needs to go by the way side just because it's hard work to put on or some don't have the time to get involve, BULL!!!!!!

We all find the time to do what we enjoy doing, even if it means to put ourselves out. I am amazed on how much effort you will make to go fishing or camping or to stock car races or what ever it is that is your passion or fun event. BUT ! a lot of you will gladly sit around and watch other's do it if we just want to go out and join in the fun !

Yes I know it has turned into just a weekend were a bunch of guy's join in for a fun couple of days of fishing at Clear Lake.

If that is were it's going to stay for ever OK ! but I don't Think That Is Really True ! I believe that some people got burned out from doing all of the work year after year and the commitments that the host hotel got stiffer and harder to deal with and finally those who were doing it all said that's enough and hung it up !? Perhaps the Host got a little to greedy on there part !? Ya Think !?

I know that I have gone out on a HUGE LIMB HERE BY STEPPING IN AND OPENING MY BIG MOUTH :roll: :oops: :shock:

The Easy Part ! I am willing and able to make the effort to check out the various marinas, tackle shops and Host Hotels to see if I can get sponsors for the event ! And considering the state of the economy, I am willing to bet they would just about come unglued to jump in and help !?

I am not going to do this alone, I will be asking for help and do expect it from of you on Western Bass to join in !!!!

Also, I am willing to make the 75% commitment to stay with it and work the event to make sure all who join in to come out and have fun by being there ! come away from it saying it was well worth it !

If YOU think it is worth the effort and especially the owners and sponsors of WESTERN BASSS ARE WILLING TO DO THIS THEN I WILL DO MY PART TO DO THE HARD STUFF TOO!! :)
I have done events like this in the past and know what the commitment involved is all about !

SO NOW I HAVE BUT IT OUT THERE, AND I WILL WAIT TO HEAR FROM ALL OF YOU!!! IF THIS IS SOMETHING THAT YOU THINK IS WORTH DOING THEN, FINE, LETS PUT IT TOGETHER AND HAVE A SUMMER NUT CASE RALLY IN THE DELTA. IF YA ALL DON'T THEN FINE TO, AND I WILL LET IT ALONE AND IT WILL JUST BE A FUN WEEKEND FOR THOSE WHO JUST WANT TO GET TOGETHER AND FISH THE LAKE.

I BET I CAN GET A 100 PLUS BOATS IF YOU DO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AND IF I CAN' OH WELL NOTHING THAT IS NOT WORTH DOING WELL , IS NOT WORTH DOING AT ALL !
See Ya !
Yeah ? It's Me Again, SO WHAT!!!!!
Wolfeman

Re: How About Nut Case Rally, Summer Delta?

Post by Wolfeman »

Guy,
Way to step up.
I'm working a new job and can't make a big commitment, but I'll help.
- Wolfeman
"Don't take life too seriously. You're not getting out alive." Bugs Bunny
kraetzer

Post by kraetzer »

Guy,
I'm relatively new to this forum and are not familiar with the nut case rally -> can you post what kind of event you are planing (fun fishing, entry fees, how many days, team event, ...)?
Thanks,
Kraetzer
Caudawg

Post by Caudawg »

Guy and others: Please give Wayne and I some time to discuss this as a possible event. We hear you!
John Caulfield
Big Rock Sports- Territory Sales Manager (Norcal)
Freelance Outdoor Writer
Guy Kelley

Post by Guy Kelley »

Kratzer,

Considering all of the fun you would have, It should be considered "To Be Illegal" but sense it's not, and you would be there first hand to join in the merry making, fishing, more merry making, more fishing, win a prize or two, did I say anything bout fun and merry making ? I forgot ?? :mrgreen:

OH YEAH, Fun and Merry Making and fishing for TOP NUT< BIG NUT>ODD NUT :roll: :lol: :twisted: get a chance to match the face to the name of those of us who have been lurking around this site for all of these years, more fishing and stuff. A lot of Back Slapping, good eats, lots of fun and games. Plus other dubious stuff just lurking around the corner !? :roll: :wink: :P

All of this at a really low cost, should just be about free, considering all of the fun you would have by being there, Lot's cheaper than taking a family of four out for a dinner to, let's say Jack In The Box ? With a stop at Cold Stone's after, thrown in !

Last time I was there, a 16 year old young lady, put on a fishing show on the back of my boat, with my borrowed fishing stuff, talk about embarrassing :oops: :roll: :lol:

Then there was the time a certain fisherman, who is a pro !! hooked up with a dock fish and fell in!!!! He Who Shall Be Unnamed :roll: :P
Lots more story's to tell, you will just have to wait till :D next time kiddies :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
Guy Kelley

Post by Guy Kelley »

For those who asked , here it is again, although a lot of good it seems to have done, from the sounds of the deafening silence it has caused from the new site owners.

Pissed off, you bet your Pippy I am :evil: Seems like no one wants to commit, but give it lip service, oh well a grand idea down the drain.

So now we have a site that is all about who can type and post the most information on bass fishing and other info. fancy pop-up advertising that just about drives me off the chair and color full grand chat sites that no one visits. Hey don't get me wrong , I have a huge amount of respect and admiration for Cooch, sTony, Ash and the other mods, but IMO any hard stuff gets thrown out with the trash.

Probably get banned for life after this :mrgreen:

see ya in the funny papers kiddies. :wink: :lol:
Mitch

Post by Mitch »

Clear Lake is still the best site for a rally. ie lodging, boat slips, event hall, parking, RV sites. I hope to make it this year too. Thats if it happens.
2007 "Numb Nut"

Ranger Boats-Mercury Motors
Minnkota Ultrex -TRP Batterys
Raymarine - Troll Bridge
Gloomis - Shimano
Pepper Jigs - Robo Worms
Cooch

Post by Cooch »

Guy Kelley wrote:Probably get banned for life after this :mrgreen:
We ain't gonna ban you brother, keep pushin em, someone's gotta keep that Nutcase torch alive and burnin!!
Wolfeman

Post by Wolfeman »

Guy Kelley wrote:For those who asked , here it is again, although a lot of good it seems to have done, from the sounds of the deafening silence it has caused from the new site owners.

Pissed off, you bet your Pippy I am :evil: Seems like no one wants to commit, but give it lip service, oh well a grand idea down the drain.

So now we have a site that is all about who can type and post the most information on bass fishing and other info. fancy pop-up advertising that just about drives me off the chair and color full grand chat sites that no one visits. Hey don't get me wrong , I have a huge amount of respect and admiration for Cooch, sTony, Ash and the other mods, but IMO any hard stuff gets thrown out with the trash.

Probably get banned for life after this :mrgreen:

Guy,
They won't ban you. They need all the 'users' they can get. I'm working for an internet website startup and the constant mantra is 'Keep the users you have, and get as many more as you can.'
Which makes this rather strange. Why wouldn't Westernbass want to put on the Rally?
This would do a great deal of good to retain their current user base and open up the possibility of a whole slew of new users.
And why aren't the Sponsor clammering for this to happen? They get a shot at presenting their products to a captive and very interested audience.
A Rally seems like a great opportunity for Westernbass and all of it's sponsors. I guess that's why I don't own a business. I'm just not as smart as these guys.
Does baffle me though.
- Wolfeman
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

Tough times, plain and simple. Regardless, sTony tried to put the last one together as a slimmed down version, but unfortunately participation waned as I understand.

I think we could certainly pull off a Delta rally this year, and there are many attractive reasons to do so as opposed to Clear Lake. First and foremost, there are two really good locations for some social gatherings within minutes of Bethel Island (Cooch's place and mine!). There are great facilities for RV and camping (Russo's, Sugar Barge, etc...), and angler-friendly lodging within 15 or 20 minutes as well (Comfort Suites has an angler's rate, and someone could probably work something out with the Hampton Inn I'd bet).

Given that the spawn is so late this year, I'm thinking the fishing should be off the hook about the time of the traditional Rally, and with the hospitality of Russo's, breadth of the Delta in general, and proximity for many of the NCAL and Central Cal anglers it would be easier on the travel budget than Clear Lake. Also, many of the So Cal Nutcases seem to make it up here pretty frequently, so I'd bet there are more than a couple who would show up.

If someone could work with the sponsors to see what small contributions they would be willing to make, I'm sure enough could be put together to make it an attractive means to maintain the tradition.

I'd be up for helping out some myself, and certainly up for hosting folks for a fun gathering. It would sure be nice to see a bunch of the Nutcases I haven't seen in ages, as well as meeting a bunch of new faces.

I vote aye!

Roger
Tight lines forever!
http://www.tunaman.org

*DISCLAIMER* - This post is in no way meant to be offensive. If you feel it is, please re-read then PM me for an explanation if it still offends?
aNNieNsaLTIE

Post by aNNieNsaLTIE »

Hello Guy and GUYS!!!

Think we could get a date figured out. It would help with getting people organized and to try to fit a NUTCASE EVENT into play.

I have not been to one and I know a bunch of my friends have not but would LOVE to put a face with a name or boat....

I really would like to make it to one of these....

Steven
Wolfeman

Post by Wolfeman »

tunaman wrote:Tough times, plain and simple. Regardless, sTony tried to put the last one together as a slimmed down version, but unfortunately participation waned as I understand.

I think we could certainly pull off a Delta rally this year, and there are many attractive reasons to do so as opposed to Clear Lake. First and foremost, there are two really good locations for some social gatherings within minutes of Bethel Island (Cooch's place and mine!). There are great facilities for RV and camping (Russo's, Sugar Barge, etc...), and angler-friendly lodging within 15 or 20 minutes as well (Comfort Suites has an angler's rate, and someone could probably work something out with the Hampton Inn I'd bet).

Given that the spawn is so late this year, I'm thinking the fishing should be off the hook about the time of the traditional Rally, and with the hospitality of Russo's, breadth of the Delta in general, and proximity for many of the NCAL and Central Cal anglers it would be easier on the travel budget than Clear Lake. Also, many of the So Cal Nutcases seem to make it up here pretty frequently, so I'd bet there are more than a couple who would show up.

If someone could work with the sponsors to see what small contributions they would be willing to make, I'm sure enough could be put together to make it an attractive means to maintain the tradition.

I'd be up for helping out some myself, and certainly up for hosting folks for a fun gathering. It would sure be nice to see a bunch of the Nutcases I haven't seen in ages, as well as meeting a bunch of new faces.

I vote aye!

Roger
Great Plan Roger.
We had one of our most memorable Rally's on the Delta. Bout time for another one.
We need to make sure we have a 'pole' for Cooch and I ain't talkin' about fishing Rods. :lol:
Baile Baile de Hermano
- Wolfeman
sTony

Post by sTony »

The Rally is an interesting concept. Here's some history on them. They really started on the internet with the Texas Rally. Other places started doing them in time. It was mostly folks that met on the net wanting to plan a get together so people could put faces to names and get to meet the folks they were spending so much time with online. The Texas Rally was mostly folks from the Bass Fishing Home Page. It spawned others. TopCat from Utah came to one of our little Nutcase Clasics and convinced us we were a step away from being a full blown Rally, so we did it, made up a Western Rally that was based around the users of what was then NCBF.com.

All these rallies were never really put on by the websites, but by the users of the site. The only place where that varied was here, on Westernbass.com, where at some point it became the sole duty of the guy that ran the website to do these events. I spent a lot of my own money to do the events. I reached a point where I simply couldn't afford to do that anymore. Rallies are a lot of hard work when it comes down to just one or two people putting them on. They didn't start that way, but they all eventually boiled down to a couple few people working very hard all year long to put together an event that less and less people were coming to attend.

That's why they basically disappeared.

As I understand it, a gathering of about 15-20 folks will be getting together this weekend in Texas for a BBQ and such. A reunion of sorts for the Texas Rally. Was once a time when that Rally drew well over 150 people. Same goes for the Western Rally. The last year we ran it we had 20 or so people turn out for it.

I would attend anything that comes together provided I'm not already committed.

sTony
Guy Kelley

Re: How About Nut Case Rally, Summer Delta, Fact, Not Fictio

Post by Guy Kelley »

Thanks to all who responded to my question. As I see it, IMHO The Delta would be the best place to hold a event, due to the short time and notice (((((((WE))))))))) would have to put on and get sponsors for it. Plus with a short notice the legal work (Permits & Such) would need to be taken care of rather quickly. Then there is the other thousand other little thing that need to be done as well, all so a bunch of people can get together and have fun and fish !!

So much for that, NOW for this !! SO FRIGGEN WHAT!!!!!!!!!?????????? As I have said and posted before, It's all about commitments RIGHT, MY point exactly !!!!! If ya all don't want to join in for the fun and games (GO SUCK ICE) Every one likes to have fun but make little or no effort to do any thing about it, sort of the hen who makes bread out of wheat!!

I put it out there, I am willing to do the lions share of the leg work, working with the locals, mods, and people here to put it up or shut up!!!

If I can not get the commitment of say 50 boaters ( that's about 100 participants ) then It wont get off the ground under its own weight. There are more that 1000 of you who post regular like on this web site

As to date and time, that can be discussed later, this is not a money tournaments a lot of guy's and gal's who are just in it for the bucks won't be there. Then there are the folks who work on the weekends, there out ! Then there are others who just won't fish it cause it's the wrong location ( Not Clear Lake ) maybe next time, or those who have a commitment to something else the chosen weekend. Crap ! ya can't please every one !!!

I am just looking for 100 or so who just want to go out and BE A NUT CASE RALLY NUT CASE :lol: 8) :lol: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :D and not spend a lot of money doing it ! hell I just dropped about $300.00 on a two day club tournament in Shasta so I could freeze my butt off in the rain as a non boater :twisted: :wink: I would think we could get more interest than that !

When (say July August or Sept) you pick ! Cost ? bout $75.00 or so bucks plus your own expenses and it ya got some left over for side pot's or not, it's cool. It's as easy as that !!! if it 's done by committee on Western Bass OK !!!! My point is to have it !! not talk it to death !!! Like i said, I will try my darndest to help all than I can to make it go, You of Western Bass can do the rest !!!!!

The way I see it, I am doing it for you anyway and too me it's no big deal, just some effort on my part and some commitment's on yours !!!

Now I will just stand here and wait to hear from you all !!! ,The Three Mod's all ready said what they are willing to do. Who will step up next ? LL's ?

It's up to you of Western Bass !!!! to make it worth while for your self's or not !
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

I've added a poll to this post, and made it a sticky so everyone has a chance to chime in and we can guage interest. Please take the time to hit the poll and let us know whether this will fly or not!

Roger
Ceaser

Re: How About Nut Case Rally, Summer Delta? POLL Added

Post by Ceaser »

Guy,
PM me if you need help setting it up. I live on B.I. and would do whatever I could to help out. I could even donate some of my wood baits for raffle or something. let me know.
Tight lines
Ceaser
is that glitter!? Nice boat tinkerbell!
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

May have to just turn this into a Summer Nutcase event?
aNNieNsaLTIE

Post by aNNieNsaLTIE »

if the timimg falls on Either months, July-August or September, Can we shoot more torwards August or September? I just started a new job and dont feel comfortable already requesting days off...

and ....... if any help is needed, please ask me, I dont have experience in one of these events but i would be more than happy to help even if I can't make it!!!
g-man

Post by g-man »

Sup Guy, How you doing bud? If the dates right I'll fish..
100% LL
Kevin Evans - Kap

Post by Kevin Evans - Kap »

Its all about the timeframe for me as well... :)

Kap
You cant fix stupid, but you can vote it out...
thukidad

Post by thukidad »

I'm good for it if I can get my boat fixed in time.. aside from that I good to go
ASD

Post by ASD »

Ok here is the deal :wink: make it on 07/16 and I will "PAY" the launch FEE for the first 50 boater to sign up to fish the nutcase on the 16th but their is one catch :lol: :lol: "The Boater" must also be doing the "PRO TEEN" 8)

So free launch on Sat and Sun and spend some time with some old and new friends on sat :) and on sun take a kid out and make their day :D
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

That's very generous of you Scott! Thanks for the incentive - I hope we can pull this together.

Roger
aNNieNsaLTIE

Post by aNNieNsaLTIE »

If it is that weekend, I hope I get it off.. I am on Vacation the First week of august.... Just started a new job...
I really want to make it to this event...

Steven
Hipster

Post by Hipster »

So is there a date?

Might be up for this, cept boat traffic on the Delta can be hell after noon - 1:00 pm so we need to get off the water early!!
Four Decades of Red!!!!!!!!

When in Doubt Set the Hook!!!

Mark
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

We've got to look into the permit to see if we can get that date, but right now we are definitely shooting for the Saturday before the Pro Teen.

I guess Guy is dropping the ball on the permit issue :evil: , so I've spoken with sTony and have a plan. I'll get some information on Monday, and we'll know better then whether it is feasible.

Stay tuned!

Roger
Dave4622

Post by Dave4622 »

If the date 7/16 holds I would enjoy joining in the fun. I polled as a maybe only due to the date question. Hope to meet some folks and have a good time.
Dave
Mitch

Post by Mitch »

Is this going to be a 1 day rally ? If so, count me OUT. To much planing and arranging to get there for a 1 day show. Sorry, just can't justify it.
2007 "Numb Nut"

Ranger Boats-Mercury Motors
Minnkota Ultrex -TRP Batterys
Raymarine - Troll Bridge
Gloomis - Shimano
Pepper Jigs - Robo Worms
ASD

Post by ASD »

well it's sort of a 2 day. Nut case on the 16th and "Pro Teen" ont the 17th :mrgreen: come on out it is a load of FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

I've got a call in to Kyle Murphy, but haven't received a callback yet. Hopefully we can nail down the date the first part of next week and get the rest of the planning done.

Roger
Caudawg

Post by Caudawg »

There may be a few guys who are driving/flying back from ICAST on Saturday who may not be able to attend
John Caulfield
Big Rock Sports- Territory Sales Manager (Norcal)
Freelance Outdoor Writer
ET

Post by ET »

I'm getting back into fishing and would love to fish a nutcase event. Fished them way back when but left fishing due to kids. Count me in as a non-boater if there is room.
Using Eileens old logon as I sent an email to the site admin to reset mine and update my email but he did hers instead. Hopefully he can get mine rest and I will once again be a "Nutcase" Miss all of you nutcases and can't wait to see some of you. Take care!

George Aka HookSetR
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

George,

I've reset your password and sent a PM to this account with the specifics.

I'm hoping to have details this afternoon, and will hopefully be able to post specifics at that time.

I've got a signup page built and ready to go - I just have to get the date nailed down and can then open the registration.

Roger
Tight lines forever!

*DISCLAIMER* - This post is in no way meant to be offensive. If you feel it is, please re-read then PM me for an explanation if it still offends?
ASD

Post by ASD »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
sTony

Post by sTony »

ET wrote:I'm getting back into fishing and would love to fish a nutcase event. Fished them way back when but left fishing due to kids. Count me in as a non-boater if there is room.
Using Eileens old logon as I sent an email to the site admin to reset mine and update my email but he did hers instead. Hopefully he can get mine rest and I will once again be a "Nutcase" Miss all of you nutcases and can't wait to see some of you. Take care!

George Aka HookSetR
Hi George, Sure hope you and Eileen are doing well, we've missed you guys!!!!

sTony
Guy Kelley

Post by Guy Kelley »

If any one gives a tinker's Dam, I am still around and not taking a dirt nap, (Thanks Dan :twisted: )

Just was sort of laying low, while yous fought over dates and who's coming and who's not, that sort of stuff, been in touch with the Tunaman, and working on it.

So its still on for the fun and games kiddies, just need to work out date and thing's,

Tunaman will post what he's come up with soon.

see ya in the comics :lol: :shock: :P

Guy
tunaman

Re: IT'S ON!!! Nut Case Rally, Summer Delta!!!!!

Post by tunaman »

SO - I was finally able to hook up with Kyle and discuss the permit issue for this event, and he was gracious enough to agree that this event does not require a permit! There are a few details to work out, so stay tuned here for the specific details.

As previously mentioned, I've already put together a signup page, and am ready to start taking information for those who are planning to attend.

Just for reference, we are planning to hold the event on Saturday, July 16th, out of Russo's on the Delta. Hopefully most of the boaters can also sign up for the Pro Teen event the day after, and those non-boaters are very welcome to help out on land, as there is always a lot to do. Contact Cooch if you are at all interested and available!!!

Here's a link to the signup page:

http://www.tunaman.org/web/Summer_Nutcase_Signup.htm

Please get your entries in as soon as possible so that we can guage how the boater/nonboater ratio may be.

Looking forward to this event - it WILL be GOOD TIMES!!! :D

Roger
Tight lines forever!

kraetzer

Post by kraetzer »

Oh man, I was really looking forward to my first Nut Case Rally and was hoping it wouldn't be that weekend. I have two weddings to attend that weekend (lucky me), so you all have fun and I hope I see/meet you next time,
kraetzer

"I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me" - Dwight K. Schrute
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

Sorry you're so socially popular and this date doesn't work for you this time around! This was really the best solution, so that we can hopefully have some extra boats and help for the Pro Teen event... should make for a great weekend.

The signups have started to come in, so please be sure to get yours in as soon as possible so we can plan accordingly. If you know some of the shy Nutcases who don't frequent the site as much as some, please let them know about this.

The fishing should be off the hook, and it is shaping up to be one of, if not the, absolute best Nutcase events ever! Come out and be a part of it.

For convenience, I'm going to edit the post and put the link to the sign-up, along with the Pro Teen signup, at the top of this post for those who don't want to weed through to find 'em.

Roger
Tight lines forever!

offduty

Post by offduty »

Man if I could make it I would attend but being the fri, sat & sun guy for the fd in Riverside probably would keep me from going. It sounds like good times and I wish my logistics were a bit different at times.
Rich
tunaman

Re: SIGN UP NOW - IT'S ON!!! Nut Case Rally, Summer Delta!!!

Post by tunaman »

The entries are trickling in, so keep 'em coming!

For clarification, there are no entry fees for this event - this Nutcase is free for one and all, aside from the launch fee at Russo's. Scott Dipman said he was going to perhaps take care of some, not sure if that offer is still on the table or not, but at worst it will cost $10 for those who don't have an annual launch pass at Russo's.

That, and whatever contributions everyone decides to make for the pot luck of course!

For those who are going to be in town, I'll be hosting one of our infamous social gatherings on Friday night so everyone can have a good hangover on Saturday! :shock: :oops: :lol: :D I'll likely put a big brisket on the Traeger and let it go for a good 24 hours, and we'll have plenty of other munchies, adult beverages, and non-alcoholic drinks for those who are hungry and/or thirsty.

Roger
Tight lines forever!

tunaman

Post by tunaman »

Alright - Marty suggested getting the food list together, so chime in if your coming as to what you plan to bring!

I'll likely have plenty of leftover apetizers from the night before, and depending upon how many show up and how hungry everone is, I may have some brisket left over to contribute. If not, I'll pick up a bunch of Red Hots and buns - heck I'll bring some of them even if we have some brisket also!

I'll likely have a cooler of drinks also, and whatever else the wife can put together!

Roger
Tight lines forever!

DeltaDan

Post by DeltaDan »

I can not at this time fully commit to the Rally - But if I can at a later date I will bring some home made Bean's or a Pasta salad and some fresh fruit good for alot of BrothaH's and SistaH's. DeltaLuke has a swim meet that date that I really want to see.

For the Pro-Teen I may boat... or see if a Bro needs a boat - because he was really missed last year from the Pro-Teen from not having a boat (Stickbait) .... And I will again work in the background.

DeltaLuke will not be fishing in the PT this year as he has some extenuating circumstances that make it really tuff for him to fully participate in.
You know, we always called each other goodfellas. Like, you'd say to somebody: "You're gonna like this guy; he's all right. He's a goodfella. He's one of us." You understand? We were goodfellas, wiseguys.

[b]Team LL [/b] (2006 ~ And Beyond !! )
ASD

Post by ASD »

ASD wrote:Ok here is the deal :wink: make it on 07/16 and I will "PAY" the launch FEE for the first 50 boater to sign up to fish the nutcase on the 16th but their is one catch :lol: :lol: "The Boater" must also be doing the "PRO TEEN" 8)

So free launch on Sat and Sun and spend some time with some old and new friends on sat :) and on sun take a kid out and make their day :D

Tunaman
The perc for "PRO TEEN" boaters is still on I will pay the launch fee for the first 50 boats :D :!: :!:
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

Sorry Scott - good point and I conveniently forgot that little detail! :oops:

Hopefully we have a bunch of our boaters that decide to take you up on your generous offer - fortunately for you, I just purchased my season launch pass for Russo's a week ago! :D

Glad to see your entry - thanks. We've got to catch up my friend - it has been far too long!

Roger
Marty

Post by Marty »

If we have it back to back with the "PRO TEEN", Cooch usual has the Pro meet up with the teens around 1 to 3 pm the day before – just something to think about!
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

Yeah, already talked with him a bit about it, and I think the benefit outweighs the conflict. We should be able to get everything done early enough to be able to combine the efforts, and it will be a great opportunity for the teens to see and participate in the social environment which is the Nutcase! Also, hopefully we can time the weigh in, or final weigh in, so that any of the early birds can observe and get fired up for the following day's activities. Once Dan mentioned the idea, the potential started to really become obvious and I believe there is great synergy with overlaping the activities.

I'm just hoping Coochie can come out to play with us on Saturday - that is the only drawback I've been facing.

Roger
Tight lines forever!

Marty

Post by Marty »

Either way I will make both, by the way I have my season launch pass too. You have to check out the hats I have for this year.
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

Cool - can't wait to see you my Brotha! Don't forget about the Happy Hour on Friday!!!

I just got off the phone with Coochie, and I think we can get it set so that he can come play with us as well, and he was supportive of the ideas I have for the logistics. This should be a great weekend - just need to get some more of the Nutcases to send in their registrations!!! Don't wait folks - get 'em in so we can account for you!

And for those boaters who are doing the Nutcase and Proteen, get your sign-ups in for both and Scott will cover your launch fees!

Roger
eagle123777

Post by eagle123777 »

sTony wrote:
ET wrote:I'm getting back into fishing and would love to fish a nutcase event. Fished them way back when but left fishing due to kids. Count me in as a non-boater if there is room.

George Aka HookSetR
Hi George, Sure hope you and Eileen are doing well, we've missed you guys!!!!

sTony
george and tony go as far back as i do..a trip canceled so signing up now as a boater for the weekend...see ya both there...jack
jack
usaf (ret)
triton 21x2