US Open question

temeculasteve

US Open question

Post by temeculasteve »

If the "PRO" decides to drop out early for whatever reason, is the "AAA" he was paired with left standing on the dock that day?
ASD

Re: US Open question

Post by ASD »

YES. But they will repair you if their is a pro with a co that droped out
Murph

Post by Murph »

I know of two cases, that happened yesterday. One was the kid from Texas and the other was the guy that makes Rippin' Lips Baits. Not sure who the Kid ended up fishing with, but I do know that Mark ended up fishing with the Day 2 Leader. (I guess his AAA was a No-Show.)
It might be lonely at the Top, but it's a bitch, at the Bottom !
elfish16

Post by elfish16 »

to me being a pro and bailing on your AAA partner is pretty pathetic. You paid your money and didn't do as well as planned. but man, to leave someone else high and dry when they paid their hard earned money. man... if you suck that bad then CHANGE your plan and at least give the AAA a shot to catch something.
Eric Elshere

https://donssmokinsalmon.com
https://maxima-lines.com
dwise

Post by dwise »

elfish16 wrote:to me being a pro and bailing on your AAA partner is pretty pathetic. You paid your money and didn't do as well as planned. but man, to leave someone else high and dry when they paid their hard earned money. man... if you suck that bad then CHANGE your plan and at least give the AAA a shot to catch something.
Sometimes it can't be helped. Like if the Pro got sick from dehydration, which happened to alot of people at last years Open. Or maybe the Pro got called away on an emergency. Things happen. I doubt any Pro is going to pay the entry fee then drop out without good reason.
D. Wise
Castaic Bass Club
WON BASSIN

Post by WON BASSIN »

Then I guess the two hour nap he took on his day one partner should have given him the strength to make it through the next two days! :evil:
Billy Egan
WON Bass Director
bille@wonews.com
949-366-0248
g-man

Post by g-man »

WON BASSIN wrote:Then I guess the two hour nap he took on his day one partner should have given him the strength to make it through the next two days! :evil:
+

Wow!
100% LL