Top Stick January 31, 2009

DL

Top Stick January 31, 2009

Post by DL »

The first event of the 2009 season is rapidly approaching. Lake Castaic will be the venue on January 31st when we kick off our 3rd season. Please contact John Barron, or myself to get your deposit in if you are a pro, or if you are an AM, let us know you want to fish and we will put you in the draw!

Over the next few weeks, I will be in contact with everyone that has fished with us in the past(provided contact information has not changed) to introduce myself if we dont know one another, and if we do, to either explain myself or welcome you back. If any previous information we have has changed, please let me know so I can update our file.

DL
714-264-4796
"Feel the steel"
hippie

top stick

Post by hippie »

Hey Dl have you guys changed any rules like entering tournaments have to be sighned up for whole season? or can you cherry pick now? Just wondering if theres any new changes for this season. Also have you come up with an alternative fo DV.
DL

Post by DL »

We still have the deposit for the entire season, but I am working on a provision for the guys that want to cherry pick events. Give me a few days and I will have something set so those that would only like to fish a certain event will be able to decide if it works for them. I want to make sure I am reaching as many guys as possible, so dont rush me :)

We also have a plan for the DV event but I think we need to wait and see how things pan out before there is a change made. Once we get close enough where guys are going to be practicing for the event, we will make a decision. Obviously our water situation will dictate what we do...
"Feel the steel"
Rod Wynn

Post by Rod Wynn »

Sup Guys..
I want to fish Top Stick again on the AM side..

I was in Top Stick for the 1st season but I missed the last season due to being out of town for work..

Let me know what I need to do to get locked in..

Thanks!
AMATEURS work until they get it RIGHT..
PROFESSIONALS WORK until they CAN'T get it Wrong..
DL

Post by DL »

Rod Wynn wrote:Sup Guys..
I want to fish Top Stick again on the AM side..

I was in Top Stick for the 1st season but I missed the last season due to being out of town for work..

Let me know what I need to do to get locked in..

Thanks!
Consider this your application :) All you need to do is fill out the form from the website, include a check for your membership, mail it to John, and you are good to go.
"Feel the steel"