Top Stick Diamond Valley update

DL

Top Stick Diamond Valley update

Post by DL »

December 29, 2008

Due to the ever lowering water conditions and closure of the launch ramps at Diamond Valley Lake, the Top Stick Tour has made a decision to move the February 21, 2009 to a different lake. While the decision was tough and discussed to great length, we wanted to make sure we evaluated each possible event site and chose the best lake from the lakes available to us. Since it inception, the Top Stick Tour wanted to fish a broad spectrum of lake across the southland. We have decided to move our February 21 tournament to Lake Hodges in San Diego. There were only a few options, and we feel this is the best place to hold the february event. While we looked at all the lakes in So Cal, Hodges was what we decided on. We have already received approval from Cal. DFG, and are awaiting approval of our event application from the SD Parks administration.

So, pending approval, the February 21st Top Stick event will be held at Lake Hodges in San Diego. Further information will be available, as soon as I receive confirmation from lake management.

Thanks

Daren Lacher
"Feel the steel"
John Barron

It looks like the second DVL will change venues

Post by John Barron »

I have been pretty much assured that DVL will not reopen this year. Consequently the May DVL Pro event will change. It looks like the best bet is Silverwood but that is not definate. I will keep every one informed.
John Barron