Top Stick Tour Travels to Pyramid Lake 04/18/09

DL

Top Stick Tour Travels to Pyramid Lake 04/18/09

Post by DL »

Pyramid Lake April 18, 2009

The next stop for the Top Stick Tour will be at Pyramid Lake on April 18, 2009. This high elevation lake generally starts its spawn later in the year so this date should be ideal for those targeting all stages of fish from pre-spawn to post-spawn, as well as the ever popular “one in the middle” of these two, the bedding fish. The weather should be warm, relative for Pyramid, and the crowds should still be light as the water generally does not get warm enough to attract the recreational population from the LA basin until May.

Along with the first place prize, Life Water Systems will be awarding a home water system to the winning pair of anglers for this event. Both the first place Pro, and first place Co-Angler will receive a water filtration system for their home. Jay Wright of Life Water Systems has generously donated the prizes and we will have more info as to which systems will be awarded as we get closer to the event.

Sign ups are welcomed from now up until the morning of the event, but we encourage all those interested to get their entries in early so we can do the pairings a few days before the event. For all pre-sign anglers, we will do the pairings on Wednesday the 15th of April. The date will be here before we know it, so if you have any questions or would like more information regarding this event or future events, call me or send me an email. My email address is catchemall@hotmail.com and my phone # is 714-264-4796.

We at the Top Stick welcome any and all anglers and look forward to a great event at Pyramid.

Daren Lacher
Tournament Director/Top Stick Tour
"Feel the steel"