Region 7 C.B.F. at Lake Piru May 8th.

Ray L.

Region 7 C.B.F. at Lake Piru May 8th.

Post by Ray L. »

The last tournament for the 09/10 season is May 8th at Lake Piru. The meeting will be at 5 a.m. at the main gate. Please make sure you are clean and dry. We will have boat inspections so try and be there early to have your boat inspected. If you practice on the lake before the 8th. Please get your boat tagged as this will save a lot of time in boat inspections. We are launching from the far ramp close to the narrows. We will be going in the gate at 5:30 a.m.
I will be collecting fees as well so please have exact change for me. Fees are as follows, 10.00 for vehicle and 10.00 for boat launch. Total 20.00. Thanks in advance for the exact change.
Line up on the left side of the Kiosk as that is the way we will be going in. If you have any questions feel free to text me, e mail me or call me if all else fails.
Good Luck and see you all on the water.
Ray L.
Sponsors:
www.legendbassboats.com
www.waderods.com
www.allengmc.com
www.gambler-bang.com
orange county circuit breakers

Five alive is good for me
Ray L.

Re: Region 7 C.B.F. at Lake Piru May 8th.

Post by Ray L. »

At the morning meeting I will be asking for some help for kids who will be representing our state in Atlanta for the Junior National Championships. Please if you can help. I will be passing the hat for this great cause. Help these kids have the greatest expierience of there lives.
Ray L.
Sponsors:
www.legendbassboats.com
www.waderods.com
www.allengmc.com
www.gambler-bang.com
orange county circuit breakers

Five alive is good for me