Introductions

sky88s

Introductions

Post by sky88s »

Well, I figured since were all getting a little closer and getting to know one another on a first name basis id thought we should introduce each other...

Name
Age (optional)
Years Bass Fishing
Boat and Motor (details that way we'll hopefully recognize each other on the water.. :) )
Affiliations (clubs/circuits/tournaments)
Proud Winnings / Achievements
FLW College Series Record Holder (10.9 California Delta 05/30/2009)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSC7gpsIY0s
sky88s

Re: Introductions

Post by sky88s »

Ill start.. :lol:

Kong Moua
Started Bassin' around 15 (so about 6-7 years)(fishing my whole life though)
1989 Champion with 90 Merc. (white and blue)(first boat hoping to win a new one..not buy :lol: )
FLW College Series, Western Division / NEWJ Bass Club
College Record Holder (10.9 @ Delta, May 30, 2009)
mac (Doyle McEwen)

Post by mac (Doyle McEwen) »

Doyle McEwen (mac)
No Boat (have no problem sharing expenses for a ride though)
Been bass fishing since I turned 12, tournament fishing since my 30's
California Bass Federation for the last 4 years, AC Pro/Ams last year, WRL last year
Won one CBF event (Trinity), 7th in AC Pro/Am Oroville, 10th AC Pro/Am Shasta, 4th WRL Oroville
Take a kid fishing, and don't forget about us older kids either..
DAN360V

Post by DAN360V »

Dan Wells
02' Ranger 518- Red&white-has one power pole on it.
Bass fishing for 18 yrs-Fished my first tournament at 14 years old
Compete on A/C Pro/Ams and misc team tournamnets.
Dont realy have a proudest "moment" yet-I havent won a big championship or got an AOY in a pro circuit. YET!
sTony

Post by sTony »

Name = Tony Stoltz
Age = 47

Years Bass FIshing = Over 30 years

Boat & Motor = None currently

Affiliations: Currently - Director/WesternBass.Com, .TV and Bassfishingtv.com; past president, state tournament director, regional rep and TD/TBF California, Former State Rep/CAST for Kids Org., Former Managing Editor/Bass West USA Magazine, Currently - Setup Coordinator - Western Rookie League.

Proud Achievements: Designer/The Bass Oasis, Two time Odd Nut, one time Numb Nut/Western Rally.
Levy

Post by Levy »

Jon Levenson
6 Years Bass Fishing
2006 Bass Tracker with 60HP Merc.
Tourny fishing for 4 years. 6 tournament wins (3 last year), 1 Angler of the year title and 1 TOC win.
Jason C.

Post by Jason C. »

Jason Conser
21 years old
Been fishing my whole life, and bass/tournament fishing sense 2002
No boat right now
No afiliations, but hope to fish WON Bass, A/C, and FLW Pro Ams next year as well as team tournaments
Proudest moments: Won State Championship in 2003, Competed in the 2004 Jr. Bassmasters Clasic 2nd place in State Championship 2007 and a 4th place in the Pro Teen in 2004
Winning Isn't Everything...But Wanting To IS!
Tight Lines, Jason C.
jasonconser@yahoo.com 925-727-4077
[color=orange] www.dobynsrods.com [/color]
[color=blue] www.inland-marine.com [/color]
ScottyJ

Post by ScottyJ »

Scott Johnson aka ScottyJ
31 years young
1979 (yes 79) 19' Champion with an 02'Vmax... we call her Ol' Green
No affiliations just been playing the field for now.
Biggest accomplishments thus far would be placing 5th and 9th in my first two Pro/Ams... And my big fish of 9lbs9oz
"Jig fish are big fish"
Bassanova

Post by Bassanova »

Name = Marty Martin’ez,
The name Marty comes from the Army for my last name Martinez. Been going by Marty since 1966.

Age = 61

Years Bass Fishing = Started fishing for Bass in 1972 when I was station in Alabama and have been Bass fishing ever since. Before that I only fished for trout and is the main reason I use a left handed reels – the correct way to do it for a right hander.

Boat and Motor = Can’t miss the Bassanova on the water with the name on its side and America flag on the back running a 115 Opt.

Affiliations = A member of the Delta Bass Club that host the Club Classic; I have fished the Teen Classic for 4 years in a roll and will next year; have fished back seat on the FLW (the Stren and Nation Guard) since 2005 – did not do it last year (ran out of vacation time). WON Pro/Am and AC Pro/Am. But my favor three tournaments are California Bass Championship, the Heavy Wight Bass Classic, and the Frog tournaments. I have fish from the East Coast all the way down South. From the Mississippi River to the Cal-Delta. Up and down the State of California. I even Fished in Spain once.

Sponsor = Inland Marine

Achievement = I have made some really good friends fishing – I have not won any money or wood (take that back I have wood from the Club Classic) and I hold a 10th place in the overall Heavy Wight Bass Classic. My biggest Bass is 7 lbs 15 ozs – but I have three of them.

Favorite On the Water Food = During Tournaments, hard boiled eggs – a lot of portion and fast to eat! Fun Fishing – Peanut Butter, Jam, and sliced bananas.
Last edited by Kevin Evans - Kap on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sean Wayman

Post by Sean Wayman »

Sean Wayman

43(nearing 44) more on the old side due to physical problems

BassCat Sabra 2007 150 Opti

Been fishing tournaments for about 10 years, but had a layoff in between due to above mentioned issues.
Fish mostly A/C now WRL, some Pro/Ams as an A. Looking to move up for the 2012 season and move onto the pointy end for Pro/Ams again most likey AC unless BASS decides to grace us with their presence again.
Since coming back not much good in tournaments, 2009 Frog tourney 8th
2010 WRL TOC 12th
The best thing though is hanging out with friends, old and new.
leachman90

Post by leachman90 »

James Leachman
Been bass fishing for only 9 yrs or so.
No boat at this time.
I fish as many pro/am style tournaments as I can.I live very far away from all pro/am circuits so I travel a long ways to fish the FLW events when I can. I will fish BASS OPENS if they ever come back to th Tri-Cities. At this time I am trying to re-locate to either Texas or Alabama for the purpose of bass fishing year around. I have over 16 transfer requests out there right now for other Costco locations in these areas.

One of my proudest moments in my bass fishing career is a easy one. I received a call one day from Mr Dobyns (who was my very 1st pro draw) asking about pro-staffers in my area. When I told him I would do what I could to find someone I trusted to help him out he said " NO, I mean you". I will never forget that for as long as I live. And to be able to call him my friend means the world to me. I have also got "big fish" from the back of the boat twice in major tournaments with a couple pretty good guys up front(Gary Dobyns :lol: and Bobby Barrack).
www.insideline.net/index.php/forum
Mr Gambler

Post by Mr Gambler »

Mike Matthews
age 66
bass fishing: my dad started me when i was about 5 yrs. old
tournament fishing since 1971
boat: 2000 gambler 2100, 225 efi, color rasberry & sand
afilliations: none but was one of thirty that started Fresno bass club in 1971
1989: won bassin gals toc with Mike hartounian, won a new truck, 1995: won tri states with Mark Pimentel, won ranger boat
sponsors; bassectomy lures & valley rod & gun
6 yrs. in the the Navy 1963-1969
never went big time due to family obligations
still love the get together with friends and other competitors at tournaments
Last edited by MyBullet on Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mike Matthews, U.S.N. 1963-67
Fish hard, sleep good at night.
Gator

Post by Gator »

Great idea Kong!

Name - Lee Hines
Age - 42
Years Bass Fishing - 35+
Boat and Motor - 1992 Ranger 362V/Yamaha Pro-V 150
Affiliations - Webmaster - Westernbass.com, Westernbass.tv, bassfishingtv.com and many more; Westernbass.com, FlyLady.net, HeyTom.net, Costa Del Mar, Dobyns Rods, Save Phace, Black Dog Baits, TnT Baits, QuickDrops, BladeRunnerTackle, WorldBoatOutlet.com, Bassfury.com
Proud Winnings / Achievements - Being affiliated with some of the best people and companies on the planet!
Cooch

Post by Cooch »

Andy "Cooch" Cuccia

52 years young. My Grandpa introduced me to bass fishing when I was 8 years old while they were building the very first lakefront house on Lake Of The Pines back in 1968.

Been a Stratos owners ince 1989 when I first bought Besse, 289 Pro(E.Benz design). Bought my current boat, 201 Extreme(Stinson Design) new in 2002. Just re-powered it, with the help of BDO(TYVM sir, still awaiting my reciept! LOL) with a spankin new 225 E-TEC. Started tournament fishing with the Santa Clara Bassbusters in 1984-1988, team fished through out the Calif. from 88-94, fished Pro-Ams from 94-2002. Started guiding part time to support my tournaments in 97, went full time(along with my day job) near the end of 2002 when life's changes lead me away from tourny fishing. As of October 2009, now guiding full time for a living and reside here on Sandmound Slough on the Delta.

3 most memerable accomplishment, were fulfilling 3 personal goals I set for tournament fishing back in 97'. Proud owner of a Redman Spittoon for a Delta victory in Nov.97, Qualified for the then K-Mart 150's of BASS my rookie season in 98/99, won my 1st boat in a BASS at Lake Oroville, Nov. 2001.

Fishing idols - Conroy Oakley and Jerry "Bubba" Puckett. Conroy was the fishing dad I never had after gramps passed. Jerry recognized my talents for writing and brought me onboard with Yamamoto & The InsideLine back in 1996. 14 years later, still proudly on the Yamamoto staff and have written articles for InsideLine, BASS, WON, FishSniffer, Bass West and Westernbass.COM.

To sum it up, my website mission statement, really depicts who I am and what I live for:

I am a fisherman for life,
I will always be a fisherman
It is not something I do,
It is who I am
Fishing is not an escape,
It is where I belong,
Where I am supposed to be
It is not a place,
But a lifelong journey
It is a passage my grandfather showed me,
And one that I will show others.
Keep A Tight Line!

And last but not least, I am the Co-Founder and director of the C.O. Pro-Teen Classic. The kids our the future of our sport, and I encourage each and every one of you to come out and join us in July of 2011 for the 13th Annual event to promote this great sport to the youth of our communities!!!!!!

Favorite On the water food, ever since the LLs got me that Treager pellet Smoker for my 50th, hard ta beat ole Cooch's london broil home smoked Jerky! Before that, it was the hot or cold Italian subs out of The HOOK!
Marc

Post by Marc »

Andrew "Marc" Marcantonio
age 57

Fished all my life for any species, using any sporting method. Fished money tournaments every year since 1973 (except when stationed overseas). Completed a 23-year Active Duty Army career, and also a former fisheries biologist. Currently the General Manager of a city drinking water utility.

2008 Ranger Z20 (Red, White, & Blue), Evinrude Etec 225, 2006 Yukon Denali (Pewter).

Affiliations: Charter and Lifetime member of BASS, and member of FLW, Northwest Bass, and many other organizations.

Proudest accomplishments: Fished in my first National tournament at age 22 when qualified and competed in the 2nd ever BASS Nationals at Clarks Hill Reservoir in 1975. Won Angler of the Year titles in 6 different states. Several IGFA records including a 6-pound test line class World Record for Walleye. Won AOY for Northwest Bass circuit and Championships (boat). Also an Outdoor Writer and Photographer published in many outdoor magazines (currently Bass Anglers Magazine and InsideLine), and also teach fishing at military installations, outdoor shows, and clubs. Owner, designer, and manufacturer of QuickDrops dropshot weights (http://www.QuickDropsWeights.com).

Sponsors: Ranger boats, Evinrude motors, Pacific Boatland, QuickDrops dropshot weights, Lowrance, Lamiglas, Lucky Craft, Yakima Bait Co., Gamakatsu, Gary Yamamoto Custom Bait Co., Stealth1 Chargers, Snag Proof, Solar Bat, Transducer Shield & Saver, Basstrix, TaySys software, Wilcox Marketing & Sales, Reaction Strike, McCoy Line.

ciao,
Marc Marcantonio
http://www.MarcMarcantonioBassPro.com
www.RangerBoats.com
www.Evinrude.com
www.QuickDropsWeights.com
www.Yamamoto.Baits.com
www.Lamiglas.com
www.Gamakatsu.com
www.LuckyCraft.com
www.Lowrance.com
www.TransducerShieldandSaver.com
bonsaibp (SCFF Duplicate)

Post by bonsaibp (SCFF Duplicate) »

Robert Pressler
52 years old fishing since I was a kid.
2000 Stealth w/ 225 Yamaha ox66
No T's just fun fishing.
Affilations- partner in bassnboat.com.longtime BASS and FLW member
matt allen

Post by matt allen »

Name: Matt Allen
Years: Bass Fishing: 20
Boat: '05 Champion 187
Affiliations: Dobyns Rods, Dirty Jigs
Owner: www.tacticalbassin.com
Proud Winnings / Achievements: Helping other people catch their personal best... especially when they're double-digits.
Burke

Post by Burke »

Name: Burke Fong
Been fishing since I was probably 8 years old. Back then, I had one rod that did everything and a handful of lures. Nowadays, I have at least 20 different outfits and enough gear to stock a store (according to my friends).
No boat. Almost everyone that I fish with owns a boat so I didn't think I needed one. Now, can't afford to buy one due to the economy.
I fish for fun.
My proudest accomplish is non-fishing. I was a bachelor for 52 years and found a former girlfriend from high school days in early 2001. Hadn't seen her in 34 years. We got married in late 2001 and been together since then.
OneTimeOnly

Post by OneTimeOnly »

Anthony "Tom" Leogrande
Been fishing Not nearly as long as Dobyns
I don't have 1/100th of the accomplishments as Dobyns..

But - I am A lot younger than Dobyns and better looking too!
Sorry Gary couldn't resist!

Now in seriousness

8 years fishing bass - A lifetime chasing some sort of fish.
41 years old
-Accomplishments are all non-fishing (football, golf, software programmingrelated) although I have won a few events, which probably falls under "even a blind squirrel sometimes finds a nut" more than an "accomplishment."
Boat: Yellow, Black and White Legend Alpha 199 with a Mercury 225 - you can't miss it - say hi if you see me. All you darn Ranger guys look the same to me!

Long, you are only 33? Wow, you're just a pup. I thought you just looked young!

I have a fun one to add to this thread.... Lets each add a category as we go.
I'll add one -
Favorite On the Water Food: Billy D's Beef Jerky!
Tobe

Post by Tobe »

Mike Tobey
Years bass fishing: Fished tournaments with my brother for a couple of yrs in the 80s, had a long lay off and started back up in 2005,1st place wins in team events,some top tens in pro-ams and a ton of 2 place finishes (2nsuks)
Boat: 2007 Ranger 521/ Mercury 250 ProXS
Affiliations: California Bass Championship, Dobyns Rods, Monster Tackle, Gann's Performance Tackle,Rago Baits
Accomplishments: I've made some of the best friends of my life because of bass fishing.
Favorite technique: Cranking and throwing swim baits.
Tournament Weaknesses: My mental game and throwing low percentage baits.
dobynsrods.com
oasiswatersport.com
pepperjigs.com
clearlaketackle.com
laserlures.com
Dan Mathisen

Post by Dan Mathisen »

Dan Mathisen
50 yrs young
2005 BassCat and MERCURY Opt1
fishing since 1961, all kinds, One grandfather very good striper angler with Bay delta. The oher grandfather, drift boat guide on klamath Sac feather rivers. blessed with total submision in fishing from an eary age. First Tourne in 1980.
Favorite Baits, Frog ad Jigs...
Outdoor fishing Writing since we had type writers! Blessed to be in Fishing business full time after stroking out of Local 104 in 2000
Affiliations, Bassaholics, BassWestUSA, TFO Rods, Zipper Worms, Power Team Lures, Eyesurrender, Lake fork Tackle, Tom Coss Fishing The Rod Glove, Bio Edge...Westernbass.com
I fish for commeraderie have fished with raw begineers and the best in the world in the bass fishing industry over the years, still My hero's Mom Dad, and grandfathers for letting me fish. ( if I had fished and not rodeod for a living for years i'd be in better health now. many thanks to Dee, and Uncle dave for the flippin thing!
Sean Wayman

Post by Sean Wayman »

Matt-love yyour infomative fishing site, thanks for the info.

Tom-I been hooked on the Italian Subs, ate 2 of them today off the water at 2pm

Favorite go to bait- it really depends, on the Delta I will punch, outside of that its a flick shake
sky88s

Post by sky88s »

Glad to see this thing really taking off...

its really a pleasure to meet, read, and know a little bit more about everyone..

TGIF BUMB

:)
StockOption

Post by StockOption »

Name: Kurt Chase

Years Fishing: 36

Boat and Motor: 2004 Ranger 521VX with Mercury 225Opti / Bennington Pontoon with 2 "Laz-Boy" recliners up front with a Mercury 90 4 stroke (this boat is on the water year round at Clear Lake.)

Affiliations: None to speak of.

Proud Winnings / Achievements: General fishing wise; Catching and landing a 6' mako shark off the coast of Rhode Island, it tail walked twice and bit the back of the boat once the flying gaff was applied. Catching thousands of bluefish night fishing out of Point Judith Rhode Island. (If you've never caught a bluefish - well you need to do this - just watch your fingers as they tend to take them right off.) Bass fishing wise; Fishing with Steve Kennedy (in 2007 when he won it all chucking swimbaits), Kenyon Hill, Brett Hite and Zach Thompson on the pond during a few Bassmaster and FLW tournies. Cashing my first check fishing the FLW Guard as a co-angler, it was my third tournament ever fished. Fishing with Mike Andrews on the Delta. Fishing with Cooch on the Delta and on the pond. Fishing with Alan Fong on Pardee during KB's media day (I still owe Alan some plastics too :)) Seeing my wife catch her personal best on the pond, a beautiful 8-12 caught on a shakey head. (My personal best is a 9-6 also taken on the pond skipping docks with a Basstrix.) Missing the top 10 by 3 ounces fishing the first ever CBC on the pond in 2010, never missed a fish all day either. Seeing all three of my children graduate high school and looking forward to my first college graduate (from Chico) later this year. Originally born and raised in Connecticut, lived in Oaklahoma for 7 mothns before making our way to Northern California where we've resided for the last 15 years. My drug of choice is all things fishing - I pour plastics, make custom molds and tie flies and feathered trebles. Been in the computer field for just over 25 years - I am a Wintel geek - screw the MAC :)
Kurt
ASD

Post by ASD »

Scott Dipman
Age 42
Years Bass Fishing, 32 years and counting
Boat and Motor, 98 Ranger R93, Merc 200, HDS 10's front an center, power pole
Just started fishing turnys in 2010 and LOVE IT :)
Fished FPT and made the cut for the classic and placed (80th :oops: )
Last edited by Jack Thompson on Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Schneider Fishing

Post by Schneider Fishing »

Robert Schneider
January 28, 1966 (44 - almost 45)
Ranger Z21 IntraCoastal
Freshwater and Saltwater Bass Fishing.
Started fishing in 2000 and fished my first tournament in 2001.
Costco Beef Jerky is my usual on the water snack.
Robert Schneider
My wife is my real sponsor

www.PhenixBaits.com
Turkeyman

Post by Turkeyman »

Russ Kidder AKA Turkeyman
44 years old
I caught my first bass when I was 8 yrs old, I've been fishing for them ever since.
I have a 98 Champion fish/ski Blue/white, 150 Mercury
Fish ABA Motherload, haven't won any yet, just needed a kicker in some.

Accomplishments: A 10th, and 2nd place in AC rookie league TOC, a 13th at ABA TOC last year.
My largest fish a 15-3 caught at Pedro a couple of years ago.
offduty

Post by offduty »

Richard Lund

Started fishing about 15 years ago because I lived 4 miles from Casitas and a buddy had a 15.5 with a 40hp to sell and dad and I halved the cost.

46 year old Riverside County firefighter.

Currently own a 99 TR-21 with a 10' hyd plate and a 250 SHO. Electronics are Humminbird 1197 in front console and 998 in dash connected to a 15" Argonaut monitor. Yeah I'm getting older and don't see as well as I used to.

Best fish a 12.3 on Casitas on a 10" trout swimbait.

I just love to catch fish and the peace of being on the water. I have a buddy that talked me in to the Holder Ford @ CL next year and that will be my first tourney.

I appreciate the forum for the ability to learn and there is some good camaraderie.

Rich
Rich
longshot

Post by longshot »

Jeff Nystrom

34 years old

Fishing pretty much all my life BUT bass fishing for last 10 years or so.

BOAT 2007 stratos 285 w/150 opti lowrance electronics.

biggest bass 11.2 lake sonoma sammy in march. Biggest tournament bass 8.3 clearlake jig.

Tournament accomplishments acouple seconds and thirds a few other cashed checks fishing aba, future pro and lots of opens too like the HOLDER FORD, SNAG PROOF ect. BUT never won a tourament yet!!!!!!
Fishing accomplishments held the kokanee record at pardee and indian valley. Lots of sturgeon over 100# and striper over 25# Lots of fun with my dad and kids and buddies fishing for all species of fish.
I love fishing for bass because they are challenging that is what got me into the game mostly through frustration. They seem to be a challenge to pattern I like that.

favorite in boat snack rockstars and smelly jelly.
sky88s

Post by sky88s »

Ken Sauret wrote:Ken Sauret

55 years old, born, raised and live in Paso Robles, Ca. I'm a sales manager for a local propane company during the day and I keep trying to figure out how to make a living fishing.

I fished my first tournament in November of 1996. No one would partner with the "new guy" around here in a team tournament so I signed up as a AAA in the WON Bass Pro Am's. My second tournament was at Shasta and after I got back to the motel, my friends asked me who I drew, I said "Gary Dobyns" and the room went wild. I said who's Gary Dobyns? After that first day on the water I knew Gary Dobyns. There isn't a better ambassador for this sport and I'm proud to call him my friend.

I have fished FLW, WON, ABA, Anglers Choice, CBC and various local teams. I'm a licensed and bonded fishing guide on the central coast. I have qualified for the FLW Stren Championship twice.

Company affiliations, Lowrance, Dobyns Rods, YUM, Booyah, Heddon, Wright Baits, etc.
I kept reading this and I was like dang it..i swear i know this guy???.. :lol:
hows it been Ken?..probably dont remember me at all.. :lol: ..
Marc

Post by Marc »

Welcome aboard, Jeff!
www.RangerBoats.com
www.Evinrude.com
www.QuickDropsWeights.com
www.Yamamoto.Baits.com
www.Lamiglas.com
www.Gamakatsu.com
www.LuckyCraft.com
www.Lowrance.com
www.TransducerShieldandSaver.com
Sean Wayman

Post by Sean Wayman »

Jeff Canterbury wrote:Jeff Canterbury
Louisville, KY
30 yrs old
Stratos294, 200Yamaha, Minkota, Lowrance

I fish in KY,TN,IN and WV with a few occasional trips to other various bodies of water. I started fishing the BFL Mountain division last year and finished 17th on the coangler side. I plan to mover over as a boater in 2011. I have won a couple of 40+ boat team tournments on Dale Hollow and KY Lake in the last few years but nothing really to brag about. My favorite fishing is winter time smallmouth on Dale Hollow Lake or KY Lake in the summer for Largemouth.

I am a member of Team Caris;
http://www.smalljaw.com/team-caris.htm

I think this is an excellent forum thank you Lee Hines for coming up with this format.
I plan to share reports, pictures and techniques that we use here and hopefully learn something from you trophy bass fisherman.

JC25
Welcome Jeff,
More trophy bass stuff to come.
new2bassfishin

Post by new2bassfishin »

Name : Zac Sala
Years: Fishing all my life but bass fishing for less then 6 months
Boat : None
Affiliations : None
Dynastyworms

Post by Dynastyworms »

Name : Zach Meredith
Years: Fishing all my life
Boat : 04 Ranger 185VS 150 Merc (red)
Car: Chevy Tahoe (black)
Affiliations : Okuma, Lowrance, Pearl Swimbaits, Animal Customs

Achievements: Fishing FLW Roosevelt, and sticking a 11, 9.2, 9, 7.11 and 7.5 for 43.81 in 4 hours at my favorite lake.
Nick D

Post by Nick D »

Name: Nick Daleo V
Years fishing: All my life. Small tournaments since I was 13.
Boat: None. Unless you count a pontoon boat haha.
Affiliations: I fish with the Gilroy Bassmasters. I also fish the pro-teen. I've fished that event every year since I was old enough and it's an awesome event. You learn so much every year. My pro from this past, Mike Moreno was a great influence on my fishing life, he encouraged me to fish with a club and he continues to be a role model in my life today. So I owe it to everyone who puts on the pro-teen because without them I would've never met Mike.
Achievements: Not much. My first club tournament, I landed an 8.82 which is my personal best on the delta. The closest I've gotten to the winning the pro-teen was with Mike, we got 15th. I was pretty happy with that.
Nick
BASSTUD

Post by BASSTUD »

Darren Branch
44 yrs old
Been bass fishing sinve i was a kid
dont fish tournements
03 Blue & White Ranger/ 175hp Merc/Opti
would like to hook up with some guys to learn the delta a lil better expanding my knowlage on both the Delta and fishing in general.
Thats how big fish are caught son!!
barse41

Post by barse41 »

Name: Nick Barse
Years Bass Fishing: 21 tournys: 2.5
Boat and Motor: white 86 ranger 390v - 200 merc
Affiliations: VP Modesto Ambassadors
Proud Winnings / Achievements: Any time Im in the money- 13.5 lber out of melones this march was pretty cool
theres a fine line between fishin and standin on a boat like an idiot
Vernonn

Post by Vernonn »

Vernon Nodohara
Age 49
Been fishing tournaments for 20 years.
Boat: Ranger 185, Gray/Blue, w/Merc 150 Opti.
Been fishing tournaments for 20 years.
Affiliations: Fish ABA, and AC in the past.
Achievements: Partner and I have won team tournaments on Berryessa, Folsom, and Delta. AOY in ABA Travellers.
meagain

Post by meagain »

lloyd close
age 42
fishing since i was a kid, bass fishing seriously= 4 years
2005 champion 187/ 2005 yamaha 175 vmax white with blue trim
member of "delta bass tactics" bass club tracy
been fishing amature circuits for the last two years.
my biggest accompishment on the water? watching the 3 yr old son catch a 4# on his snoopy rod! thats what its all about.
Lloyd Close