WON Bass SoCal Teams at Pyramid Lake 9/10/2011

Rich Tauber

WON Bass SoCal Teams at Pyramid Lake 9/10/2011

Post by Rich Tauber »

Pyramid Lake will host the WON Bass Southern California Region Team Tournament this Saturday, September 10, 2011. Anglers traveling north can sign-in at Denny's Resturant in Castaic, CA from 4-5am. Anglers traveling south can sign-in at Pyramid Lake from 5:30-6:30am. There will be a free lunch sponsored by Gelson's Market after the weigh-in. As always there will be a free raffle prior to the awards ceremony. Anglers can go to www.wonbass.com for more details.
Hollywood

Re: WON Bass SoCal Teams at Pyramid Lake 9/10/2011

Post by Hollywood »

There should be a lot of fish caught at Pyramid this Saturday!! Everyone come out and have some fun!
TCS

Post by TCS »

Is there a membership fee and if so is it good for next season?
Hollywood

Post by Hollywood »

TCS wrote:Is there a membership fee and if so is it good for next season?
best bet would be to email or call the won bass office. Not sure if Tauber will check this before then.
WON BASSIN

Post by WON BASSIN »

Membership is a annual situation. But there are choices at this late time of the season. You can choose to pay the $20 membership and fish and receive a small membership package, or just pay $5 dollars for the one day. As for paying the $45 membership which gets you the 52 weeks of the paper and a full membership package, which includes a pack of Canyon Plastics and some Trokar Hooks, as well as Brilliant Eyes sun glass cleaner. At this time I would suggest paying the $5 dollar day use membership, and signing up as a full member before the 2012 season starts.
Billy Egan
WON Bass Director
bille@wonews.com
949-366-0248
kane-o

Post by kane-o »

thunder and lighting up in frazier park right now, hopefully you guys will be alright. sounds like a good cell going thru the grapevine :shock:
jbarron

Post by jbarron »

It absolutely poured! Thunder lightening and hail as well and neither Cory nor I had our rain gear with us. A lot of fish caught but it was a strange day. We had two huge fish come off. I believe in the windshield/bug theory this time we were the bug.
Good job Noah Cook & Ryan Wischnack.
jb
ATF should be a convenience store not a government agency
superneal

Post by superneal »

Hey guys. I am fishing a small club tournament this coming weekend and haven't fished Pyramid in a few years. Can you give me any information on what's working/parts of lake? Any info would be great. You can PM if you would like. thanks Justin