Pyramid and Castaic Start Inspections Nov 1

jbarron

Pyramid and Castaic Start Inspections Nov 1

Post by jbarron »

Leaving Pyramid last weekend we were approached by one of the lake officials letting us know that beginning November 1st both Pyramid and Castaic will start inspecting for Quagga Mussel and tagging boats. According to this same person (his name was Larry) both will honor each others tags. It was not clear whether Piru will honor either one tough.
jb
ATF should be a convenience store not a government agency
mark poulson

Re: Pyramid and Castaic Start Inspections Nov 1

Post by mark poulson »

About time. I just hope they figure out how to check the bladders on the wake boats.

I was driving by Casitas yesterday, and thinking of the last Topstick tourney there, before they imposed the quarantine.
I almost wrecked when my truck tried to turn into the Oak Pit all by itself.
Good times.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
kane-o

Post by kane-o »

ya they had one of the inspectors in the parking lot when we were wiping down our boats. he was there to offer any information on the inspections and provide where to clean, etc. seemed like a really nice guy... things should go well, they plan on having two entrances [ open both sides of the booth ] one for inspected rigs and the other side for boats needing inspection.. after you get tagged 1 time you should be good to go, just always get re tagged every time you leave... should be pretty smooth. :D
DeltaBound

Post by DeltaBound »

And why not? all the other lakes are making a buck on the basss fishing community. It's just a matter of time when our state outlaws fishing all together. Pretty soon you'll see signs like "No Ducks Allowed"