To ALL Boat Dealers, we are looking to buy 3 boats

StogieMan

To ALL Boat Dealers, we are looking to buy 3 boats

Post by StogieMan »

Myself and 2 other members of my club are looking at buying new bass boats, 20 to 21 footers.
Currently we are all in different brands but if (IF) a dealer wants to make a deal and sell 3, we are not brand loyal, just want a great deal, no BS. So there it is!
Stogieman Out.
froteur

Re: To ALL Boat Dealers, we are looking to buy 3 boats

Post by froteur »

i'll sell you mine.
Roger Saraiba

Post by Roger Saraiba »

Call Brant at Marine Unlimited. He has something like 12 new boats coming in. 707 762 8084
www.marineunlimited.net
www.rangerboats.com
www.bassanglersguide.com
www.dobynsrods.com
www.jigmonster.com
www.monsterfishingtackle.com
MIKE @CCMarine

Post by MIKE @CCMarine »

Ron

Give me a call Mike Van Wagner C&C Marine 7812 Auburn Blvd Citrus Heights Ca. 95610
916-729-0590
Gary Dobyns

Post by Gary Dobyns »

Serveral years ago, boat dealers made money. Now days, every single sale is tough. There just aren't enough new boat buyers so it's a buyer's market. It would shock you at the margins on many of these sales. Bottom line, they'll work as hard for a one boat sale as a three boat sale anymore. They can only drop the price so far before they are making ZERO dollars and out of business. Good luck on your new boats. Any dealer will work hard for your business now.
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

Mike Van Wagner is the way to go. :wink:
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Buy from a local dealer, so you can build a relationship with him.
You'll all need service, and buying local makes it more convenient, too.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Grape Ape

Post by Grape Ape »

Remember....you get what you paid for (usually). You want a Nitro or do you want a Ranger? Night vs day. Go see Richard at C & C Marine in Modesto!
Harry Markarian

Markarian Investigations @ (209) 777-9696
USAF (Retired)
Merced PD (Retired)
C & C Marine
eagle123777

Post by eagle123777 »

StogieMan wrote:Myself and 2 other members of my club are looking at buying new bass boats, 20 to 21 footers.
Currently we are all in different brands but if (IF) a dealer wants to make a deal and sell 3, we are not brand loyal, just want a great deal, no BS. So there it is!
Stogieman Out.
delta marine in stockton on fremont st., still sells tritons but may not read the webpage so if close just stop by....
jack
usaf (ret)
triton 21x2

Post by 619 »

Hey Stogieman where do you guys live?

Art Bailey
Anglers Marine Lakeside (San Diego)
619-449-3474
froteur

Post by froteur »

619 wrote:Hey Stogieman where do you guys live?

Art Bailey
Anglers Marine Lakeside (San Diego)
619-449-3474
stogie and the other two live in the san francisco east bay.
Rick G

Post by Rick G »

Unless you find some non current model year blowouts that your local dealer cannot touch you all should go to the LOCAL Ranger dealer. Service after the sale is a big deal and its much better for all involved to have a good relationship with the closest shop. All the California Ranger dealers try and work together to keep the customer base happy and have no issues with exchanging inventory if it helps keep a sale in the Ranger family. Rick G.
Anglers Marine has been serving Southern California boaters and fishermen since 1981, with the West's largest bass fishing tackle store and the best boat dealership on the west coast.
Open 7 days a week
Mon.-Sat. 9-6 Sun. 10-3
Terry G.

Post by Terry G. »

stogie and the other two live in the san francisco east bay.

Well, Inland Marine, Antioch is just down the street...pretty much anyway. Do yourselves a great favor and go into Inland Marine and see Frank Lozano; and, I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised. Frank will put a great deal together for all three of you.

What a great time it will be picking colors, fades, pin striping, options, comparing standard equipment, and motor selection etc. It really doesn't matter what boat dealer you ultimately choose. Remember. to take your time and enjoy the process: however, if you do choose Inland Marine, know this, you are not just buying another boat. You're going to own a LEGEND! So, prepare to be impressed!
Terry G.
Bakersfield, CA.
Hipster

Post by Hipster »

If you have not called Mike Van Wagner yet then I do not know what you are waiting for?

Sales, after sales Service, commitment to keeping you running on the water, That is C&C Marine in Citrus Heights.

Trust me, take it from somebody who has dealt with Mike for years!!

Mark
Four Decades of Red!!!!!!!!

When in Doubt Set the Hook!!!

Mark
Marty

Post by Marty »

Terry G. wrote:stogie and the other two live in the san francisco east bay.

Well, Inland Marine, Antioch is just down the street...pretty much anyway. Do yourselves a great favor and go into Inland Marine and see Frank Lozano; and, I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised. Frank will put a great deal together for all three of you.

What a great time it will be picking colors, fades, pin striping, options, comparing standard equipment, and motor selection etc. It really doesn't matter what boat dealer you ultimately choose. Remember. to take your time and enjoy the process: however, if you do choose Inland Marine, know this, you are not just buying another boat. You're going to own a LEGEND! So, prepare to be impressed!
Plus One!
Hardshell

Post by Hardshell »

Terry G. wrote:stogie and the other two live in the san francisco east bay.

+2

Hardshell