Simply Amazing

jbarron

Simply Amazing

Post by jbarron »

It's simply amazing how many prayers and well wishes I received when you guys found out about my heart problem. The continued prayers carried Marla and I through a very tough time.

I'm home now after a valve replacement and an aortic aneurism repair. No stints as I really didn't have any blockages to speak of. Apparently I was born with a bad valve but was never an issue until just recently. I'm gaining strength daily and look to be back at 100% or close in 6 weeks or so.

There are so many people that I want to thank but sincerely do not want to miss anybody so to all of you that sent prayers or well wishes and offers of help thank you. From the bottom of a heart that seems to be working well.............thank you. Thank you for the visits and the phone calls, I know how busy we all get and never seem to have time to do the everyday things we have to do let alone stop everything you're doing to come visit me. Simply Amazing!

I want to thank all the medical staff at Kaiser Sunset for the tremendous care above and beyond what their duties were. Several sat with me while Marla slept, one even shared her Rosary with me.

I hope all of you had a great Christmas and my News Years wish is that each of you prosper in 2012 and beyond.
Again we can't thank you enough and none of you will ever be left out of our prayers
John and Marla Barron
ATF should be a convenience store not a government agency
Gator

Re: Simply Amazing

Post by Gator »

Awesome news JB - keep gettin better brotha!
fishinman

Post by fishinman »

Nothing better than great news! :D :D :D :D
Bill Cook

Post by Bill Cook »

John -Great news. Can't wait to see you at the lake.

Keep well my friend.

Bill
Dobyns Rods
tbob

Post by tbob »

John

Your the amazing one, who has helped just about every bass organization out there, even when theY are a competitor. I always hear the same great things from every angler when your name comes up. You're simply a great guy who loves the sport, and a great friend to everyone.

So it's no surprise to me that you have so many friends wishing you well. It's earned and very well deserved!

Take care and get back to full speed soon.

Bob Twilegar
Last edited by tbob on Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gary Dobyns

Post by Gary Dobyns »

Great news buddy. Take a week off then get busy selling some Dobyns Rods :D :D Somebody's got to be the mean guy. :D :D
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

Awesome news JB - what better Christmas gift than that of life itself! Very glad you're going to be around with us for a long time to come, and hope to see you up here, or me down there, some time in the near future.

Keep up the great recovery and tell Marla Mona is very relieved and sends her best wishes to you both!

Roger
Tight lines forever!
http://www.tunaman.org

*DISCLAIMER* - This post is in no way meant to be offensive. If you feel it is, please re-read then PM me for an explanation if it still offends?
Gary Ryon

Post by Gary Ryon »

John,
Haven't been on the forums for a while so this is the first I've heard. Glad to hear you're on the mend. Somebody has to point me to where the fish are on Clearlake.

Best to Marla.
Gary Ryon
West Valley Bassmasters
kb

Post by kb »

Glad to hear you are doing better JB...you know I have always had your back when you were about to get your *** kicked and this time was no exception!!!! :D :D :D :D

kb
California Outdoor Hall of Fame
Ultimate Bass Radio Saturday's on KHTK Sac Town Sports 1140
Otay Michael

Post by Otay Michael »

May you have many more wonderful years rippin lips!
Otay Michael

All I need to get into the money would be the four I usually get along with a 20# kicker.

Own no boring art: www.seewald.com
Name written in the book of life.
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

I guess this means I won't be getting that side imaging upgrade after all. :( :wink:
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
JeffJ

Post by JeffJ »

Hey JB, we are just glad your home and doing well. Relax and get well soon my friend.
Jeff Jue
Skeeter Boats
Bob's Machine Shop
Powell Rods
Perigrine 250
California Reservoir Lures
Amphibia Eye Wear