Getting ready to Retire!

For political discussions
Marty

Getting ready to Retire!

Post by Marty »

As some of you know I will be retiring in the next few years and was wondering what am I going to do besides fishing. I took the wife to San Francisco and visited a shop. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket. We went up to him and I said, 'Come on, man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?' He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him an assh___. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn-out tires. So my with called him a sh_t head. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing more tickets. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote. Just then our bus arrived, and we got on it and went home. We always look for cars with "OBAMA 2012 stickers. We try to find little thing that are fun each day to keep us active that we are getting ready to retired.
Rod Martin

Re: Getting ready to Retire!

Post by Rod Martin »

an oldlie but a goodie :lol:
TR177 Ranger/ Mercury/Lowrance/ Ghost TM
Popper

Post by Popper »

LMAO!!!
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

That's funny no matter which President its been about.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln