ABA DVL results??

TEAMDEADMONEY

ABA DVL results??

Post by TEAMDEADMONEY »

Wasnt there an ABA event at DVL yesterday?? Anybody know the results??

Pete 8)
PeteMarinoGuideService.com
Hollywood

Re: ABA DVL results??

Post by Hollywood »

TEAMDEADMONEY wrote:Wasnt there an ABA event at DVL yesterday?? Anybody know the results??

Pete 8)

You should just check there website as the results are up there......... :roll:
TEAMDEADMONEY

Post by TEAMDEADMONEY »

Thanks... I didnt even bother to check cause I thought it wouldnt be posted until today or tomorrow...

Pete 8)
Hollywood

Post by Hollywood »

TEAMDEADMONEY wrote:Thanks... I didnt even bother to check cause I thought it wouldnt be posted until today or tomorrow...

Pete 8)

Jason has been getting results and photos posted pretty fast! He run a great event.
Rick G

Post by Rick G »

Hollywood wrote:
TEAMDEADMONEY wrote:Thanks... I didnt even bother to check cause I thought it wouldnt be posted until today or tomorrow...

Pete 8)

Jason has been getting results and photos posted pretty fast! He run a great event.
+1 and one of the best directors out there. Rick G.
Anglers Marine has been serving Southern California boaters and fishermen since 1981, with the West's largest bass fishing tackle store and the best boat dealership on the west coast.
Open 7 days a week
Mon.-Sat. 9-6 Sun. 10-3
TEAMDEADMONEY

Post by TEAMDEADMONEY »

Yep..I agree!!! Ive always gotten along great with Jason. He always does his best to accomodate his anglers and runs a great tournament everytime.. Thats why I make it a point to travel the 115 miles each way to Castaic to do his events 3-4 times a year. Its cool to fish a completely different lake than my home lakes(DVL, Perris), yet feel right at home because Jason is a great director and a good person.

Pete 8)