Don Lee needs our prayers...

sTony

Don Lee needs our prayers...

Post by sTony »

Just got off the phone with Gary Bradford. Long time Ranger and FLW rep, Don Lee, is in the John Muir Hospital in Walnut Creek and apparently isn't doing so well. Please take the time to send him your love, prayers for a recovery and good thoughts.

Hope you get to doing better and make the turn towards a healthy recovery, Don!!!!

sTony
Cooch

Re: Don Lee needs our prayers...

Post by Cooch »

Hang in their Don, you are loved by many and we all join in with the strength of our thoughts, love and prayers for you buddy!
Rich hamilton

Post by Rich hamilton »

Don always has a smile on his face and the consemate professional. He reminded me of a cross section between John madden and my father. He has a way to make you feel that you are one of the "Ranger family". It is tough seeing all these folks sick and down, I was wondering who that old man in the mirror was looking back at me today. Folks, life is short enjoy every moment of every day. Like ole Coach wooden said "make each day your masterpiece" Richie Rich
If I don't meet you no more in this world Then I'll see you in the next one. Don't be late... Don't be late... Stevie Ray/Hendrix
Ray Coleman

Post by Ray Coleman »

Prayers sent, I met Don Lee at the 1995 Classic. Just a really great person. He asked wife and I to join the Ranger Launch Team at the boat ramp the first morning. It was quite the honor and still today I do not know why he asked. I do know it fueled my love for bass fishing that has now raged almost out of control for 30 years or so.
The other thing about Don is he never seemed to forget a face. Over the years I saw him maybe 10 or 12 times at other Classics and various tournaments in the west and he always recognized me. I sincerely am praying for the best for Don and his family.

Ray Coleman